It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we not remember the distractions?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

As well...

You must be joking me?

I thought you researched Russia and communism?

Then how can you say the Russians did not crack down on "church"?

YOU KNOW FULL WELL they tortured and murdered millions of Christians!

Oh, but you say, no, they allowed the churches, and they brought in people to prove to them, "See? We have freedom of religion! Don't you see? The rumors you hear, they are not true!"

It's the illusion.

It's the church of the state. That is not the Christian church.

The Christians that were teaching that God is God and not Lenin, those were tortured and killed.

Oh my, you don't know.

Forgive me for my passion, I do not think you are a fool at all. But I do think you are not well educated in this matter, and it's not your fault. But now that you know, I think it would serve you to learn about it.

Watch that video.

And if you would further like to hear more of the store, you can get his book for free at www.persecution.com -- "Tortured for Christ" -no strings attached. And I don't care about your money, or if you sign up to them. You don't have to. Just get the free book and be done with it if you must. It costs you nothing to learn accounts of the people that know the truth. It will help your education to read that book.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
For all intent or purpose, those container nukes could have been on the USA's soil for some time already.

Never under-estimate your enemy, they know who they are up against and do they really cared for their homeland when all the sanctions instigated by US are turning them into so much hardships, a few craters here and there in mainland USA are going to be the statement of the young century. Japan has such an ability and who's to say that those incidents these past few weeks weren't shows to distract us ? Certain Japanese's hatred for America is enough to fuel this conspiracy.

Countries like those Big Five with their MAD capabilities won't resort to such drastic means, but NK is really just the right psyche into carrying such deeds.

And please don't explain how the MIGHTY USA is going to flatten tiny NK because NK really don't gives a fark if ever such a deed is carried out.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I'll just have to let you believe what you will. I'm no fan of Christianity myself, so really not too worried about this persecution you believe will happen.

The things you mention, such as seizure of land, assets, torturing, etc. were often done for other state aims, similar to the Salem witch trials. Organized religions were never outlawed, and the church had it's ups and downs ever since the October Revolution.

Stalin even revived the church in '41 to help gather support against the Nazis. Krushchev then targeted the church, and it was a bit frosty, until Glasnost.

As for Communism by another name...the only way this would happen is the collapse of the dollar, and if it does, there's really no way we can "wake up" or stop it....any more than I can stop a tsunami from coming ashore.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mypan

because NK really don't gives a fark if ever such a deed is carried out.

Oh, I think Un wants to stay alive and in power well enough.....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Can we make some strategic surgical strikes on any homes over 10,000 square feet too? Just curious cause I am sure that would push some money back into the world...
edit on 11-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Organized religions were never outlawed, and the church had it's ups and downs ever since the October Revolution.

Church had its ups and down, although it was repressed strongly. No membership fees were allowed, nearly no rights for the Churches. Lots of Churches were closed, as their only income was donations and people did not have much money.Taxes were higher for people who were connected with Church, so it many people stayed away from there in order to not "ruin" their reputation. It was followed a lot what was said in Churches. Misdoings were punished strongly, if something might have considered anti-government. If the Soviets had the chance after the war, many religious people were sent to Siberia, away, so there were not many people left who could run the Churches well.

Only certain religions were allowed, mainly due to outside pressure from the West. Some brances of Christian (Babtist, Evangelistic, Jehova Witnesses were banned) and Orthodox.

The atheism propaganda was huge. It was not allowed to teach any religious things in schools. There were lessons about atheism. Atheism after-school groups were formed in schools. In universities an obligatory subject was scientific atheism. Popular magazines, literature and tv critizised religion a lot.

I am atheist, although heard a lot about it from people who had first-hand experience, lived in several post-Soviet countries and have some relatives there. That is probably also one of the reasons why overally religion is extremely low around that area, lowest around the world.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just think we're straying from the whole NK is a distraction subject of this thread.....

Like politics, bringing religion to it only adds fuel to the fire.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

Honestly people,.. what are our eyes and minds being distracted from!

From the simple truth that we are merely being conditioned by another round of Bad Presidents and WMD.

Ringing Pavlov's Bell...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here are the countries where the Rothchilds doesn't own their central banks. Indeed it is a distraction

projectavalon.net...
edit on 11-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Do we not remember what we missed while the trade center towers fell and we stared at our tv sets?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Do we not remember what we missed while the trade center towers fell and we stared at our tv sets?

My pat answer to that is I didn't miss anything. I had the Tv on early for some unknown reason that morning and saw it all.

But of course this is a trick question...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I get what youre saying and where youre heading with this, but I'd be more likely to subscribe to the theory if it meant all religions were under the umbrella you suggest.
The created absence of the true god,
Man as god,
a crisis so vast, a destruction so wide, and it's all stopped by a man, but to continue to survive you must align and serve, man and the system of man.
Turning away from the true god, (and I don't mean an old man in a chair with a white flowing beard).

I get it Tarzan, this is just a piece of sidewalk at the end of this time.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

And if you think the attack on 9/11 changed the face of America what do you think the repercussions of a nuke going off on American soil will be?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Glad I'm not alone on this as well. Cyprus and full fledged economic collapse comes to mind. But who really knows what's going to happen. One thing is for sure though, NK is definitely a puppet being controlled, there is no way they're this stupid, and the timing of all this is hilarious.

Well anyway enjoy the ride as much as you can.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The distraction - the total chaos the economic model is in these days. That government is saying hey, the stock market is doing great, we will be at 16,000 while more and more people are having a hard time keeping their standard of living.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Bill of Rights does not give us anything. It only enumerates what is beyond language - that, as human beings, because we simply EXIST, certain things are necessarily true and obvious. In the US, a few of these things are written down in the Bill of Rights.

That said - these Rights are like air: we do not always notice them until someone tries to take them away. THEN they kick-in on a blood and bone level.

The thing especially about the 2nd Amendment (I know - those words put me on The List) is that it especially doesn't have an daily effect, it isn't necessarily operative, until somone tries to take it away. THEN people get all antsy and protective.

Congress is this week asking "Why do Americans love their guns so much?"

Well, the answer to that is obvious - because guns are a symbol of fear. Full stop. Fear. Fear. Fear.

The People are AFRAID.

The People are bombarded with fear via the media, fear and it's mirror image - hate.

The People are afraid of their government because it appears as if it does not serve them. Rather, it appears as if it serves some master that is at odds with the People's best interests.

Many of The People define the "master" differently, and some People even deny that it exists, but everyone feels the Fear.

So, Mister Gongressman, the People are testy about their guns because they are afraid of you. And if you were clever you would realize that fear and hate are inseparable. And that means, Sir, that The People HATE you, whether they know it or not.

That hate may be irrational and erroneous, but it is there nonetheless, and THAT is why they are buying and hiding and stocking up on guns and ammo and dehydrated food and such - fear and hate.

Fact is though, that Mr Congressman KNOWS this about The People, and so he is stocking up as well.

You see, Mr Congressman is afraid too.

Know what HE fears, ATS folks?

I'll leave it to your imagination.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You get your Communism knowledge from Hollywood? In the Soviet Union that was NOT communism, in Cuba that is NOT Communism in fact every country that claims is communist is lying. Do you even understand the goal of Communism?

I've been checking in on ATS and I do not see alot besides NK, No news on weather or local activities.
The distraction I believe is really to keep people from noticing whats going on at home.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
imminent nuclear war is distracting me from ATS

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone

You get your Communism knowledge from Hollywood? In the Soviet Union that was NOT communism, in Cuba that is NOT Communism in fact every country that claims is communist is lying. Do you even understand the goal of Communism?

I've been checking in on ATS and I do not see alot besides NK, No news on weather or local activities.
The distraction I believe is really to keep people from noticing whats going on at home.

You act as if Communism is a living entity which imparts its will. It's not. It's a system.

Now intelligent, but evil, people that wish to have massive amounts of power, and also wish to persecute those that they hate, realize that the system of communism is an excellent way to accomplish those feats. Because silly people believe in the "goal" of communism, they become for it.

And then the leaders use the system to their advantage. That's how it works. That is always how it works. There is never a time when it won't happen that way.

And it is no surprise that people will defend something about which they are uneducated (though they believe they are, for some reason); as well, will create false accusations and lies in order to perpetuate their argument.

(like saying that Richard Wurmbrand represents Hollywood in any way, shape, or form.)

Interesting.

So a video message puts you off.

Then I suggest you go learn about the people that are in prisons, being tortured, in solitary confinement, and being killed, today, in the name of communism; and all of them because they are Christian or defend Christians.

As for the other poster that said my ideas only sound good if they applied to all religions:

It isn't about what we want to sound good, it is only about the truth. And the truth is that Christians are the only people that die innocently and without violence in the name of their Lord, Jesus Christ.

Now the only other religion which people die for it, or claim to die for it, are Muslims. And I can tell you for a fact that the suicide terrorists are not dying because they believe they will go to paradise. They performed the acts that they performed out of their hatred for others and for themselves. They were justified in their minds. They said to themselves, "We may not go to paradise, but we certainly will go down in history." But they were too foolish to realize that their actions earned them damnation; and also, that being in death, they would not remember their deed, nor be able to receive glory for their deed, because they are dead.

As well, if Muslims are faced with denying Allah, if someone were to hold a gun to their face, a knife to their neck, or to torture them in the way they have tortured Christians, they would deny in a second.

But true Christians do not torture people to believe in Jesus Christ. True Christians never have. Many false teachers have done so, thereby negating the name of Christ in themselves and also in the people whom they taught.

Now people of all other religions do not die for their religion. They refuse, and give up. These people do not threaten communism, which considers the state, and the ruler of the state, "God". They have no reason to torture these people. To them, and also their religions teach, that whatever it takes to save your own life, that you should do. So therefore, they are comfortable in their religions. And also some are taught reincarnation; and therefore, they never have to face hellfire.

These people are not threats to the state.

It's foolishness. The states know it.

But Christianity is a threat to the state. Because true Christians will only ever worship God, they will suffer any amount of torture you deal out, they will die for Jesus Christ without violence; they will bless their executioners, they will bless their attackers, they will bless their enemies. And the state hates that. The state needs people to be in FEAR! They don't want people with confidence. And confidence only comes from the peace of God. Any other confidence is temporary, fake; amassed through government, power, wealth; all things that pass away. But if you take everything away from a Christian, you only magnify God in that Christian. The more you strip away from a Christian, the more Christ comes alive in that one. And it is a terror to the state. It's proof of their coming destruction. It's proof that there is a hellfire waiting for them.

No, no religions can compare to the true God. Not even close. And the people that follow the true God are the most powerful people you will ever meet. Why else does the state need to kill them, if they are not powerful? The state NEEDS to destroy God's children to protect what they have. They do not realize they perform a service. They separate the wheat and the chaff, and they reveal truth by their hatred.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

The satellite is tumbling, and has been since it was launched. However, as I pointed out in another thread, a W78 warhead is in the 700-800 pound range, as far as weight. A straight EMP warhead is going to be heavier, since it has to be slightly bigger. The Unha-3 that launched their satellite is capable of placing roughly 220 pounds into a 300 mile orbit.

Keep in mind that Starfish Prime, which was a high altitude burst in the 60s, to see what the effects were, caused a short power and phone outage in Hawaii, 900 miles away. Nothing else (including the planes and ships directly below the blast), was effected. That was a 1.4-1.5 megaton blast. North Korea hasn't demonstrated anything larger than 10-15 kt IIRC.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join