It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pisces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It is after dark and I have slipped out of the house without anyone noticing, my parents would not want me to go swimming alone. It is a short walk down the dirt road and to the bridge spanning the Pend Oreille River. I have lived here next to the river since I was seven years old, and now I’m fifteen.

It is August and the evening is warm, too warm to sleep upstairs in our house. It is the hottest weather we have had so far this summer. That is why I am going for a refreshing swim. At least I am hoping it will be cool enough to be refreshing.

There is no one at the little sandy beach under the bridge. I am feeling uninhibited so I stash my cut-offs and hit the water naked. The water feels as warm as a bath. The water level is low so I barely need to swim the short distance out to the sand bar.

I feel so close to nature this night. I feel like I am just another animal sharing this river. I move upstream and I am able to pass under the bridge with no problem. The feeling of water swirling past my naked body is transforming me from a land animal to a water creature. I feel as if I really am a Pisces.

The feeling of absolute oneness with the river is overwhelming and I find myself wading further and further out into the river. I am leaning back into the current and it is as if the river is placing her arms around me and supporting me, it is like a mother encouraging her toddler to trust her and to walk to her. So I take my baby steps out into ever deeper water.

It is an incredibly clear night and there is only an occasional car crossing the bridge to interrupt my solitude. I lay my head back and fill my eyes with the universe of stars playing overhead, a myriad of diamonds floating in an indigo sea. I feel as though I am swimming in that same sea.

I have now waded out so far that I am only connected to the sandy bottom by my toes. The water is just below my lips. My life is balanced on that tiny precarious contact. I can feel my spirit torn between water and earth, river and land, and somehow as freedom and slavery.

I pull back from the mystical precipice, knowing that I am only visiting and that I will return to the land for now. I feel an incredible lightness and joy, as if I have stolen away with my love for a secret rendezvous. Still feeling her warmth and her gentle caresses, I make my way to my home on land.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
nice imagery. i dream about deep water, and whales and fish, a lot.

and i'm a pisces too.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Very Nice Story. Full of visualizations.

S&F

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

There is definitely something in my life that I can't ignore. I have to live near water! I live in Boise, Idaho and I live about 6 blocks from the Boise River. Itis beautiful and I spend time near everyday. March 9th here!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It was a real experience that I have held onto all my life and I just decided to write about it tonight.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

March 4th here.......

Yep, something about water, hey??

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
oddly enough, though i frequently dream about being in the ocean depths, with all kinds of sea creatures around, above and below me, in my waking life i'm a bit scared of the sheer enormity of the sea. it's just so vast.

ps 20th feb.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

That was lovely OP, I am the same too, always dreaming of the ocean and river.

Feb the 21st here =)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm a Pisces and I love the Beach and sea. I would live by the sea. I don't like fish though Lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm a Pisces and I love the Beach and sea. I would live by the sea. I don't like fish though Lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
March 12 here! One of my biggest dreams is to be able to live close to water, a running river or the ocean, one day! Hopefully when I retire! I live in the centre of Namibia, the worlds oldest desert and am 3.5 hours drive away from the Atlantic!

Many thanks for the "fishy" tale and the visualisations!

edit on 11/4/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Beautiful and very lovely my friend.
I was 7 days too late to be a pisces, I'm an aries. Seems to fit me quite well though

Thank you for sharing this. Enjoyed the read.

-nat

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks my friend! I guess lately I have been revisiting my life and finding these moments where I connected deeply with nature. I am endeavoring to look at them with opened eyes. What did they mean to me?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Love it - and I am a pisces !!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Helen I suspected such! I don't know you or had any knowledge that you were but I recognized you fellow Pisces. It is a strange affliction isn't it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Beautiful story...March 13th here.....and I swim naked any chance I get! Magical...soul connection...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

At the end of my days on earth my ashes will be spread upon the cool, clear waters of Lion Creek in northern Idaho. There they will begin a journey that will take them eventually to the Pacific Ocean. During that journey they will pass under the bridge over the Pend Oreille River.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle

At the end of my days on earth my ashes will be spread upon the cool, clear waters of Lion Creek in northern Idaho. There they will begin a journey that will take them eventually to the Pacific Ocean. During that journey they will pass under the bridge over the Pend Oreille River.

What a lovely ending......♥ I also want to be cremated, well, lol, not really.
...but when the time comes I want to go back to the Earth too...we did the whole "gruesome", formal funerals for my Grandparents we followed thier wishes, but Thank God it ends there, the rest of my family is much more "Earthy" we all want to be buried in pine boxes, trees and flowering shrubs planted over us, or fertalized with our ashes....think about the garden or amount of trees you could plant with the money from the cost of a funeral ! Not to mention leave our kids a few bucks, they will probably need......

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Locking away our bodies in stainless steel coffins and concrete caskets does not return us to nature. It does not spare us nor honor creation. Peace to you my sister!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

grayeagle, Splendid as usual! I love the water. Back in the day, I had to be near water as much as possible...whether fishing, boating, just wading....just feel so much more alive and happy by the water. I'm a July 8 (Cancer) the crab and hubby is Leo (Lion). I Think one is water sign and one is fire....not sure which...one of us may be constantly trying to put the other one out?
Thanx again for sharing with all this wonderful story. Blessings/hugs, J. ^j^

join