It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal remote viewing experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Last fall I started getting interested in remote viewing after listening to an old radio program called "Open Minds with Bill Jenkins" Bill Jenkins was interviewing a man named Russel Targ. This man was no slouch/charlatan/buffoon/idiot, in fact he was very intelligent and thorough in his description of remote viewing, what he was saying just made sense to me, (download this torrent of mp3s of the radio program for many fascinating interviews with people like targ, puharich, robert monroe, tom bearden, sitchin, etc..) I started digging around and came across people like Ingo Swann, Courtney Brown, Ed Dames and many more, I was skeptical of many of these people, but I decided to give it a shot...so I got a hold of Ed Dames training videos and said "what the hell" I did enjoy his explanation and training, particularly the fact that you are not supposed to think about the information coming to you....sounds like my kind of activity! My results were very interesting. I did not get anything 100 % correct, but I got enough aspects of a site with relatively little "noise" that I stuck with it and tried many different times with increasing accuracy. For instance the target was an aerial photo of the Hajj, the muslim tradition of circling around the Kaabaa in Mecca, lots of people circling around a holy object in deep respect/reflection... I drew many people circling around and the emotional aspects were reflection and deep admiration....my analytic overlays were "funeral, religious ceremony" Now all I got for this site were two sets of four digit numbers....I think that is pretty impressive considering those numbers could have signified ANYTHING. I am wondering how many ATS members currently or have in the past practiced remote viewing and what were the results of the practice?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I learned about remote viewing in the 1999-2000 when it was mentioned on TV, and then on the dial-up Internet where there were some videos for free. It was out of necessity; I was being tortured every morning by my stoned brother who would take a gun and point it at me from his bedroom doorway across the hall from mine. Brainwashed by local fundamentalists to obey parents, when my mother said I couldn't call the police, I didn't. So, I figured I'd try that remote viewing to see if I could remote view into my brother's bedroom before I left my room in the morning, to see if he had the gun or not that day.

The first step was telling myself it could happen. I did some playing around with targets and numbers online, without knowing the whole program, so even to this day I don't use the jargon and procedure, it's more of a hobby. I already knew what the area looked like, all I had to do was see where a person was. So through the weeks, I practiced, and got back my confidence to go out the door because I knew what was on the other side of the door. Eventually I could see when he was sleeping on his mattress on the floor (he liked it that way, trashed his expensive bed), or if he was in the yard somewhere, or if he was hanging around the door.

In my experience, those number coordinates are difficult. Basically it feels like trying to predict the future with those. Almost where I see myself in multiple futures drawing multiple targets, but I want the event where I open the envelope and go "yess! I got it!", and what am I getting? So I have to see myself not getting the target, but getting to the moment in time and space of success in the project, and zooming into what I drew. And that is dependent on someone giving the number, and of the worldline where that number was used for that target, and of possibly other minds looking at that same number with the same target with the same number -- lots of quantum attachment there.

What's yucky, over the years, is that numbering targets reminds me of the government procedure of code-naming things. Then I think about things similar to project ARTICHOKE and mind control, where you have secret control words to lock up the commands in altered states of mind. And they actually have documents of codewords that can be spoken to really put on a code word on a target. Well that's what numbering a target does in a way. So they probably have programs to lock in subliminal commands on targets and whatnot. So that's why I hesitate to call it "target number whatever" Can't I just target the truth?

Then once you get your mental muscle for looking around, you can't just un-learn it. Then you look around and see some things that can't be unseen. Like, remote viewing where the bad guy hid the body. Gross. Remote viewing what that country is doing with that captured spy. Sad, terrifying. Remote viewing what that government official really did. Oh no, I won't say anything about that.

Then you start seeing where you are, and you realize when people are remote viewing you, or just watching you from their office computer as you type through your computer screen. Government(s).

It doesn't get easier. But it can get you through some hard times. I wish I had the discipline when I was younger to remote view the answers to the tests I took in school.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I swear I had a remote viewing experience 10AM one Saturday morning around 2007. I was floating about 200 feet over a couple of oil derricks and off to my left, maybe a mile away, I could see cars on a highway running along the ocean, with hills in the background. At the point where it crossed a river outlet the highway was going right across the water. Below me I could see the ocean undulating and I could hear the sea birds and smell the ocean breeze.

This lasted for a minute or so, but as soon as I questioned why I was not falling I woke up.

It made a hugh impression on me and I can still see it now, plain as day. It was as real as can be, the colors, smells, sounds. Not typical of a dream at all. It was like I was in that state between sleep and wakefulness. Hypnagogia.

Last year I think I found the actual spot I saw. The derricks are there and the mountains open up in just the right way. It is a dozen miles south of Santa Barbara, that little beach where Ashton Kucher and Mia Kunis spent the night together. They call it Carpenteria.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I appreciate the responses....but you two have not described remote viewing at all....honestly, just look it up and listen to Russell Targ and Courtney Brown for an explanation. You have described intuition, and "psychic" experiences...RV is not a psychic phenomena....it is a perception phenomena....

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

A "psychic" experience. You could be correct. I have thought about this before. Because the room in which I had this vision was a room I shared with a ghost.

I called her Natalie Wood because that was how she first appeared to me. Of course I really did not think it was the real Mrs. Wood, because I was in the desert. But Natalie would show me visuals during my sleep. The connection I am making here is that the real Natalie Wood drowned about 60 miles south from where those oil derricks are. Perhaps it was not I but her that was floating over them.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I've tried really hard to remote view, everything from relaxing to concentrating really hard. Just can't seem to extract a darn thing out of anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
well I am petrified of remote viewing...if that is really what I see. (must be, cos some of the stuff surprises me!) anyway, it scares me because then I think.. omg, maybe I am there?

very scarey stuff. when the bali bombing happened, I started to 'see' this 'movie' and it would repeat over and over again and anyway, I just ignored it and thought I was going crazy!! until I read an article in the news... they had killed a suspect in relation to the bombings and they had a pic of him in the paper and I was like, na that is not him!!!! lol (like how the hell would I know?) then a couple of days later they showed another pic of another asshole (he was the accountant - financer) and then as soon as I saw it, I was like...yeah that is him!! and then I sat and freaked out, like how the hell would I know what the SOB looked like?

then I freaked out even more remembering his face looking at mine!!!!! SCAREY!!!

so I try not to SEE anything! good luck to all those that do remote view. I think it is possible, just cannot explain or understand the phenomena!!

new topics

top topics

join