It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Rather disappointing. I would have been relieved to find out we were a science experiment. It would mean we were truly meant to be something greater than the master race of servants that I keep hearing about. But now, it looks like the foot of oppression and judgment will stay planted in our backs a while longer. Such a pity.

edit on 11-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

man science is full of # and so are you.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arolexion

man science is full of # and so are you.

The device you used to post that condescending phrase was designed by science, and the electricity that powered it was harnessed by the same. Every time you get sick, science helps you get better, and every time you have to get somewhere in a timely fashion, science is always at work inside the mechanisms of your vehicle. Bored? Watch some television, courtesy of science. Need to make an appointment? Make a phone call, courtesy of science. Have a complaint? Send an email, courtesy of science.

Without science, you would have died a while ago from diphtheria or some crap like that. Have some respect, you ungrateful blasphemer. Be thankful for the studies that made today's world possible.
edit on 11-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Its impossible to say humans have alien DNA when we lack DNA from aliens to use as a control specimen.

How is it people believe this we come star people stuff but deny religion. What makes one more believable than the other except the former is new and trendy while the latter is old and boring?

God created the universe and our atoms did come from the stars, that much I believe.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
God created your precious science.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

God created your precious science.

And his precious representatives persecuted and destroyed those who dared to pursue it. Leave religion out of this.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Religion is the study of God who created all you speak of though, its difficult to leave it out.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Religion is the study of God who created all you speak of though, its difficult to leave it out.

Religion is the art of emotional security. Science is the art of understanding. Emotional security and understanding are not the same thing. For instance, we have all foregone understanding at one point or another in lieu of feeling secure in our lives. There are some truths that we are not comfortable with knowing.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I hardly ever post, but there are so many logical fallacies in what you said that I had to say something.

Point one, why many Christians don't take to the alien idea is because they don't like tough questions, to be honest, and look at the idea of aliens as them being demons, quite often. But there are plenty of Christians who don't really care or are open believers in aliens, too. In fact, I'd suspect that you'd find the proportions aren't really too far off those of the general populace, but you seem to have only come across Southern Baptists in your time.

Point two, the concept of "evolution" as a long as strenuous process means pretty much squat. Supposing the process is valid in any sense, there continues to be further evidence that the process is anything but long and strenuous, and, in fact, newer add on theories like punctuated equilibrium suggest that the system is actually far more efficient. Then there's the perspective of examining DNA as what it is, essentially...an incredibly vast and complex multi-layered code--one so far beyond the best and brightest of our computer coding as to still be beyond any real understanding, to say nothing of having any place to call it inefficient. Then, of course, is the fact that time, as we think of it, may very well be an illusion, for all intents and purposes. Were that the case, one could say we are experiencing the very act of creation and that all that was, is, and will ever be is one timeless act of creation.

Point three, in what way does the existence of aliens rule out any god? There's not even any connection there, and honestly, I can't think of a religion with a full-fleshed mythology that does not contain non-terrestrial entities, lights in the sky, etc etc.

I think perhaps you need to try a little harder to step out of your biases and look at things objectively. I have my own beliefs, but I rarely share in discussions like this because the only way to expand your horizons is if you can first set aside the artificial boundaries placed on your perceptions and see things for all that might be, however strange and improbably those possibilities might be. There is some heavy irony in the fact that much of science has become as dogmatic and myopic as the darkest days of organized religion ever were.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Our dna is so different from everything else because, with the exception of the more primal organisms.
We are the oldest creatures on the planet (imo) we have evidence looking scientists right in the eyes, but they
choose to ignore it. Human footprints with dinosaur prints, cities under the oceans that could have only happened
if we had civilizations thousands of years before we're told we did.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

we are from the cosmos, remember?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I could not get anything to come up. by clicking your link for proof. Still I have thought for years I may be different, your theory just adds validity to my claims. please send me something to further prove this idea and other things to do with conspiracies I just have theories cannot seem to find these articles. drprime22 at yahoo dot com thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

Our dna is so different from everything else because, with the exception of the more primal organisms.

We're actually pretty closely related to the chicken, genetically speaking. Which could be considered humbling in comparison to previous theories regarding the chimpanzee. At least they had opposable thumbs and could learn math.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by terriblyvexed

We're actually pretty closely related to the chicken, genetically speaking. Which could be considered humbling in comparison to previous theories regarding the chimpanzee. At least they had opposable thumbs and could learn math.

Humans dress up in colorful clothes to attract their mates. Maybe we lost our feathers from eating the wrong fruit in the garden of Eden.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I always believed in the existence of extra-terrestrial civilizations. Even as a kid, nobody could convince me otherwise. I'm O negative by the way. Scientists can't seem to explain that blood type either. It's the only blood type that is suitable to donate to anybody and that cannot be traced back to the Rhesus monkey.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamealreadytaken

I always believed in the existence of extra-terrestrial civilizations. Even as a kid, nobody could convince me otherwise. I'm O negative by the way. Scientists can't seem to explain that blood type either. It's the only blood type that is suitable to donate to anybody and that cannot be traced back to the Rhesus monkey.

Have they tried the chicken? I hear we have more genetic material in common with the chicken than anything else.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why is it that topics as such always come down to science and religion debates? Why can't science and religion coincide? Scientist are in the profession they are in because they want to explain the unnexplainable or at the very least try~ Even Scientist do not deny that there is a possibility of a God type figure who created us but are on a diligent search to find out if this is exactly true. Nor can math (even those who say math is never wrong) ever give us that difinitive answer. Faith / Common Sense whatever your beliefs are don't keep stating the same rhetoric, expand your mind, see a different perspective and indulge that information to further your own knowledge on any given subject. Don't subjegate others to the rhetoric that is blatent daily in these forums because neither is the victor and we are all lost and nobody really has the answer.

Be the seeker not the subjigator~

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

DON’T be alarmed, but you just proofed evolution wrong......lol

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here on ATS we are star people! I get stars, you get stars, we all get stars! You star this post, I star your post... is like duck duck goose!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bioshock

ROFL
and for that you get a star!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join