It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Of course we were created by Aliens - and I can prove it with 100% fool proof logic right now in 10 seconds.

God is Not of this Earth therefore if he created us, or if we grew out of chemicals formed before this Planet formed like most scientists believe, or if we were created by beings from another planet - then we were created by aliens.

As to the Op. no, I don't think the scientists have any proof that we have DNA implanted from aliens from another planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Scientists from Kazakhstan

Stopped reading there lol

Man!
Is that ignorance in the wide open, or what!?

What do you know about KZ? Huh? You know that Borat, who is really an actor (hate to break it to you...might as well tell you that Santa isn't real either, sorry dude) by the name of Sacha Baron Cohen, who is a jewish Brit. Besides, most of what is KZ in the Borat movies is actually Romania.

You totally fell in my eyes there dude. You better check yourself.
(I see now that Sven already told you off, but I got so ticked I had to do it too)

Back on topic, for the manners of it:

I am not foreign to the idea of "design" but still, the theory holds about 6/7ths of specualtion and the rest is divided into probabillities and random chance.
It leads me to ask: if humanity is engeneered by an alien species, what about all the animals that share our DNA almost up to 100% (I am mainly thinking about various kinds of monkies)? What was the deal with them? BETA-testing?

Still, when I am out in nature, especially in the tropics, and see all these colours and species in harmony...or when I look into a very complex ecosystem, like a wetland or something like that....it is so hard to think that this is all random, that the universes just turned out like this by pure luck... And with the existance of the soul and the afterlife...
There is more to it than Darwinism (and Newtonian theory as well for that matter). Those sciences are OLD and it surprises me that humanity hasn't moved past it in so many years!

Thank you for the time&space.
/R.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

It is what has been claimed in the Bible all along. The Tree of Life is DNA.

No, DNA is encoded mathematically in the universal blueprint known in Kabbalah as the Tree of Life ("Otz Chiim").

This is not an unsubstantiated assertion. It has been MATHEMATICALLY PROVED. If you want to see the proof, study Article 46.
Everyone needs to understand that any discovered "intelligent design" in the DNA molecule does not prove extraterrestrial intervention or genesis. Instead, it demonstrates that Man was made in the image of God. The rigorous, mathematical basis of this biblical statement has now been made explicit - it is no longer a statement of religious faith, as hard as this may be to believe for some of you. I urge people to put their philosophical/religious prejudices aside for an hour or two and discover for themselves the beautiful and amazing mathematical basis of the 64 codons and 64 anticodons that Dr Phillips has discovered in various isomorphic sacred geometries. His proof puts the matter beyond dispute.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Furthermore, 12/52 is 0.23076923, which is a number too improbable to have arrived at by chance alone. Therefore, aliens.

wow...that was pretty pathetic and useless example.

thank you for contributing, like you do on many topics.

Why is 0.23076923 improbable? Dividing random numbers, and getting even more random results ?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Living organisms evolve in the mathematical field of the universe. If DNA is a kind of genetic code, then that code *must* use the natural structure of numbers to encode - there is no other option.

Despite the fact that we like to believe humans invented decimal, zeros, algorithms etc - most of these patterns are latent in the natural structure of numbers. We certainly did not invent them. It is not surprising that these patterns show up in evolved creatures since they are the most efficient building blocks.

Btw. We don't have to look at DNA to see seriously weird stuff in numbers:

Euler's Number Triangle displayed as binary numbers:

mathworld.wolfram.com...

img97.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Even with facial features labelled, I don't see any of those patterns as being even remotely humanoid.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

reply to post by Raud

It wasn't meant to be an insult towards Kazakhstan at all, nor was I basing this on the movie 'Borat'

I said this because this is how the typical tabloid newspaper headline usually reads. They will claim some absurd far-fetched discovery, then go on to say it was discovered in some relatively obscure country.

"Archaeologists in Lithuania uncover giant fossilized skeleton of a cyclops!"

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
And God said "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness" - can somebody tell me who he was talking to when he said this as surely there was nobody around to hear it.

The quotes from Genesis (written by Moses between 1500 and 1400BC) are the same as those written in the Sumerian Tablets of Creation a few thousand years earlier.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
Even with facial features labelled, I don't see any of those patterns as being even remotely humanoid.

A lot of people don't. No worries!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

All I'm going to say is the odds of our bodies being made up as they are, as specific as they are and just how everything works is Astronomical!!

Evolution? No!

Adam & Eve? Impossible!

Creation and/or Intelligent Design? 99% Yes.

edit on 11-4-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You are restating my post. DNA / Tree of Life / Image of God and all of it created by and in the Son of God. Genesis 1 is the Elohim creating the image. Genesis 2 is the LORD (Son of God) rendering the image. The Lord is the same one mentioned in this verse:

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church;

If you dive deeper, you get the fact that Genesis 3 speaks of the heel crushing the head. 1 Corinthians 15 then speaks of the first Adam and last Adam on either side of the loaf of bread. What is on either side of a loaf of bread? Adam is the heel. As you see above, the head of the church (Mind and Authority) is the Son of God over the body. The risen Christ is the body on Earth, but head (Ruler) is Christ at the right hand of God. The blood (DNA) of Christ repairs the error caused by the fall in Genesis 3. It's a patch to the programming and the book of life is a list of those to be repaired. We must be part of the body to have veins of this blood. Many veins, but one blood. Many slices of the same loaf of bread (Pile of wheat seeds baked (Genesis 40) by the baker.

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Bread is made from seeds of wheat. The seeds are the individual bodies of multiplicity containing the essence of the tree of life. That essence renders archetype to form, all of which is the Son of God being raised in the wilderness of life by God. We, who are many, are ONE loaf. We are speaking the same story with different language. Science sees the same thing, but uses a language that separates Spirit from matter (Blasphemy). Light is a trinity, not a duality. Particle / Wave (WORD) and Spirit (Consciousness). God is the great I AM (Conscious Word).

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

It is what has been claimed in the Bible all along. The Tree of Life is DNA.

No, DNA is encoded mathematically in the universal blueprint known in Kabbalah as the Tree of Life ("Otz Chiim").

This is not an unsubstantiated assertion. It has been MATHEMATICALLY PROVED. If you want to see the proof, study Article 46.
Everyone needs to understand that any discovered "intelligent design" in the DNA molecule does not prove extraterrestrial intervention or genesis. Instead, it demonstrates that Man was made in the image of God. The rigorous, mathematical basis of this biblical statement has now been made explicit - it is no longer a statement of religious faith, as hard as this may be to believe for some of you. I urge people to put their philosophical/religious prejudices aside for an hour or two and discover for themselves the beautiful and amazing mathematical basis of the 64 codons and 64 anticodons that Dr Phillips has discovered in various isomorphic sacred geometries. His proof puts the matter beyond dispute.

edit on 11-4-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
And God said "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness" - can somebody tell me who he was talking to when he said this as surely there was nobody around to hear it.

The quotes from Genesis (written by Moses between 1500 and 1400BC) are the same as those written in the Sumerian Tablets of Creation a few thousand years earlier.

The Son of God is the first born over all Creation. God is Light and Spirit. The trinity of light is Particle, Wave and Consciousness. Science says that light is a duality of particle and wave, but denies the Spirit.

Father - All three and Light
Son - Word / Wave / Law / Collapsing Wave Function
Spirit - Consciousness

Your body is made of particle and wave from collapsing wave function. You are animated to life in the Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons) and given the breath of God (Nitrogen - 777 and Oxygen 888). Spirit is the consciousness of God's image that allows you to have intellect (NOUS). He sees what you see, but you are veiled from what He sees. Your body is the temple and the veil is matter (Mater / Mother). Pater is the Father (LIGHT). Spirit is I AM (Consciousness). Your temple is in the image of God. It's also INSIDE the image of God. Notice that it says it two ways.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Genesis 1 gives us the blueprint.

In the beginning (TIME), God created the Heavens (SPACE) and the Earth (MATTER). Let there be light.

When he says, "Let there be light," the hologram is illuminated. Particles are Voxels. Shine light on a 3D Voxel and you get a hologram with information (WORD) spread across the entire 3D surface of each particle. Each particle is programmed to render the image from information.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

John is the water. He is Elijah in 1 King 17. 1 Kings 17 is the key to baptism. Baptism is the involution of the temple into the waters of life. We are involved so we can evolve (Rise to new life). See my threads on all of these subjects. Baptism is a mechanism to wash away sin.

Amni - River of Life
Amnio - Bowl that catches the Blood (DNA) from the lamb
Amnion - Sack covering the Womb (Matrix)
Amniotic Fluid - Water of the womb
Amnesia - Condition of the water (Veil)
Amnesty - Forgiveness in a foreign land

The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes (Amnesia), then sheers the wool off season after season. That wool (Sin) is washed white as snow and then given back as a new robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) from the DNA that evolves from the process. You write your own book of life and Christ records it.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I want to start by saying I'm not disparaging your beliefs in any way, shape or form. I think it's great that you've found something you believe so deeply. Personally, I really don't know if there is a G-d and I won't until I'm dead. I'm just curious how people come into such strong faith in something, when it's existence can't be proven definitively one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Source article is from discovery.com and is dated 1 April, 2013.

Does the concept of "April Fools Day" not exist in Australia?

Anything that happens on April first is simply a joke. You think you woke up and that was your house around you that day, it was an optical illusion. A trick. The whole day doesn't even really exist and so things that happen then don't really either. I think that too. LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by adjensen
Source article is from discovery.com and is dated 1 April, 2013.

Does the concept of "April Fools Day" not exist in Australia?

Anything that happens on April first is simply a joke. You think you woke up and that was your house around you that day, it was an optical illusion. A trick. The whole day doesn't even really exist and so things that happen then don't really either. I think that too. LOL

Actually, after doing some digging, I retract my previous implication the article was an April Fools joke. I don't know that the authors really have uncovered something -- I know very little about genetics -- but they, at least, are serious.

Here is their "official" website: The "Wow! signal" of the terrestrial genetic code and they've already posted a refutation of PZ "I don't believe in nuthin" Myers' debunking of it, The Genetic Code is not a synonym for the Bible Code. They also go out of their way, repeatedly, to dismiss claims that this is about religion (for them, anyway,) which is, of course, the reason that Myers jumped down their throats.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
“God created people.”

“No, people evolved this way through natural random mutation etc.”

“No, aliens engineered people!”

For the God argument folks: I want to know why aliens can’t exist. What about the Bible etc. gives any sort of “aliens do not exist” type information? If you believe in God, do you believe that God could have created other people and other planets? If it isn’t relevant, why deny the possibility at all?

For the evolution folks: I want to know what makes you think evolution isn’t actually just God’s process so-to-speak? Even if evolution is in-fact the reality of how people came to be... why does this rule out God? Do you believe in the big bang? Couldn’t all of what you know about physics simply be the creation?

For the aliens folks: I want to know what makes you think the existence of aliens rules out any sort of God or creationism. Why does mathematical repetition in nature give you the impression of alien architects?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

We've known this for a long time. Well done for highlighting it again though, people need to see this.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by davidhaefele

For the God argument folks: I want to know why aliens can’t exist. What about the Bible etc. gives any sort of “aliens do not exist” type information? If you believe in God, do you believe that God could have created other people and other planets? If it isn’t relevant, why deny the possibility at all?

Why? The only way you or any of us today know God, is through what religions told us. And religion is clear on this one. God created the heavens and the earth. God made man in his own image. God created all other species to serve man. There is no mention of other wordly creatures...actually there is no mention of other, systems, galaxies...in literal sense. That's why...bible thumpers deny the possibility...'cos God said so.

For the evolution folks: I want to know what makes you think evolution isn’t actually just God’s process so-to-speak? Even if evolution is in-fact the reality of how people came to be... why does this rule out God? Do you believe in the big bang? Couldn’t all of what you know about physics simply be the creation?

So he created the heavens and the earth practically by snapping fingers...and than created a long strenuous process known as "evolution" to make all life that he created in the first place, adapt to the environment that he created. It would imply that God created non perfect creatures, and thus...he himself can not be perfect...you can see where I'm going with this...

For the aliens folks: I want to know what makes you think the existence of aliens rules out any sort of God or creationism. Why does mathematical repetition in nature give you the impression of alien architects?

Existence of aliens does not rule out any God...just our Gods...and is it pertinent to you at all...that the God you pray to is the REAL God...and not just any made up fantasy ? Or you just pray to the concept of God...but what's the point of these diverse religions than...? They all claim dibs on God...are they lying than? Which ones lie I wonder?

Either we all pray to different Gods...must be, since we are at each other's throats over it, but than...one must ask himself...how do I know that my God is the true God? Why do I think I'm the one that has the answers...

Indeed why...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You have a thousand sixty one stars right now. Your right, we are star people here on ATS

Hmmmm......I made myself a job. By writing that last statement do I have to change the number in the first sentence every time you get a new star for it to be correct to the observer?

edit on 11-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
From the information i've gathered from www.exopaedia.org, we were created about 22 million years ago in the constellation Lyra. The Paschats (humanoids with feline features), are the creators of humanoid life in this part of our galaxy. They were depicted in Egypt long ago. From Lyra different factions then spread to the Pleiades and other systems. Then they arrived on Earth. But my belief is that our race has had at least 22 alterations, up to this point by different groups. But our forerunners were the Paschats. I found this somewhat odd at first, but the information seems valid. This is not to say that there are'nt much older races out there. After all, Earth is just a infant compared to some heavenly bodies and systems.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join