It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens

www.theaustralian .com.au

DON'T be alarmed, but you have alien DNA in your genetic code. Science says so.

So, this is alarming... The Engineer could be our creator. Even more disturbing, sci-fi film Prometheus could be accurate.

Scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilisation,

They call it "biological SETI" and the researchers claim that the mathematical code in human DNA cannot be explained by evolution.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.discovery.com]coul d-an-alien-message-be-embedded-in-our-genetic-code
edit on 10/4/13 by Freedom_is_Slavery because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"Once the genome is appropriately rewritten the new code with a signature will stay frozen in the cell and its progeny, which might then be delivered through space and time."

The scientists also claim that human DNA is ordered so precisely that it reveals an "ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language".

Their research has led the scientists to conclude that we were invented "outside the solar system, already several billion years ago".

This is interesting stuff, some of the original article reads

Could our genes have an intelligently designed “manufacturer’s stamp” inside them, written eons ago elsewhere in our galaxy?

Such a “designer label” would be an indelible stamp of a master extraterrestrial civilization that preceded us by many millions or billions of years.

As their ultimate legacy, they recast the Milky Way in their own biological image.

www.theaustralian .com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Please use search, thats what its there for.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Source article is from discovery.com and is dated 1 April, 2013.

Does the concept of "April Fools Day" not exist in Australia?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I don't see any *proof*. But, it is a thought I'm willing to consider.

Des

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Source article is from discovery.com and is dated 1 April, 2013.

Does the concept of "April Fools Day" not exist in Australia?

I was thinking that, but if you go to the other thread, that came first , the two links that are posted one is on aprils fools day and the other i think is on the tenth of april.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

oops my bad, i didn't even check the date on that one, the first article was dated the 10th

edit on 10/4/13 by Freedom_is_Slavery because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The mathematical code can not be explained by evolution, WHAT are you kidding me.(please note sarcasm)
Intelligent design, are you crazy.
Next you will see there is a God and he is alien to humanity, different to us.

You believe in aliens but where did they come from.
I believe in a Creator God who always was.

This argument is very old, very common and DNA could have evolved if you have the faith in nature, mutations and time.
We are not star people in my opinion but spiritual people created by God

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 10-4-2013 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mathematics is itself natural it pretty much follows that anythign that follows a mathematical pattern is probably itself natural!

Mathematical patterns are in everything from the spiral of seashells and galaxies to pi - as an April Fools joke it is very subtle

edit on 10-4-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I searched but obviously not with the correct words here is a thread covering the same thing

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
The mathematical code can not be explained by evolution, WHAT are you kidding me.(please note sarcasm)
Intelligent design, are you crazy.
Next you will see there is a God and he is alien to humanity, different to us.

You believe in aliens but where did they come from.
I believe in a Creator God who always was.

This argument is very old, very common and DNA could have evolved if you have the faith in nature, mutations and time.
We are not star people in my opinion but spiritual people created by God

Yeah. You tell 'em Churchy!! We shall not be .. how does it go again? I am bad at my sloganhyms.

DNA.. What a bunch of hoohaa.. It means "Dont No Anything". just like all these pagans.

Amen.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I searched but obviously not with the correct words here is a thread covering the same thing

I wasnt being mean
theres a real skill sometimes to using our search probably.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It is what has been claimed in the Bible all along. The Tree of Life is DNA.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Word is information. Voxels are 3D pixles (Particles). Shine light on a Voxel and you get a hologram. Word is programming. VOXELS

Genesis 1:27

7 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

We are INSIDE and image and we are THE image of God. The image can only be compared to a hologram of light.

John 18:36

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Ephesians 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

There are families in Heaven

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Earth is a refinery. Our inheritance is Heaven (Heavens). What do we inherit? First, we must cross the wilderness to the promised land (New Earth) in an ark (New Jerusalem).

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

We must first come out of Egypt (Earth / Refinery).

edit on 10-4-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I finally watched Prometheus last night and honestly it sucked. And i think the directors knew it, the producers knew it. So they pretty much overhyped it and sold wolftickets with their movie trailor to get people interested to make there money back. It was so corny and the acting was crap. Give me a star if you agree.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, although i can't help thinking that the scientists look like Borat

S&F for you

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This kinda backs up the theory of alien humanoids existing during the time of the lost civilizations of Lemuria and Atlantis when man was in early primate stages. Also backs up the theory of the Anuannkai playing geneticist with certain primates on Earth until modern day homo sapiens was created.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
and turning into a religious thread in 3, 2, ...........

The evolving into a religious rant thread with opposing ideas in 3, 2, ..........................

My 2 cents:

Could explain why have never evolved and evolving cancers, diseases and nasty's are always growing stronger?

I.e we were "made" one way and have never evolved, Everything around us is changing and we can't handle that.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
so let me get this straight

athiests

so you think theres no god
now evolution is apparently BS
so...
it must be aliens

lololloololollololol

i guess scientists subtituted the term "god done it".. to "aliens done it"
hilarious turnaround,

peace
edit on 10-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Yeah. You tell 'em Churchy!! We shall not be .. how does it go again? I am bad at my sloganhyms.

DNA.. What a bunch of hoohaa.. It means "Dont No Anything". just like all these pagans.

Amen.

LOL
I gave you a star for that LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join