It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan test-fires nuclear-capable missile that could hit deep within India

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Hi Violater1, ATS Readers, Writers,

Pakistan is just another peaceful muslim nation that has it's best interest's for it multi-Billion dollar giving buddy, the USA. They have the usual impeccable human rights record as every other Allah loving country. And respect for Christianity is a top, unbiased concern.

I know what you mean here too. A lot of these nations we give all this foreign aid to, sure seem to be "one sided" in their humanitarian manners. In fact some of these countries, on occasion have mobs move through an area populated by some group not like them, (usually a minority group) , and bash the crap out of them! NOT RIGHT.

The sad thing is, all that foreign aid has created a type of welfare state world. My question is what is going to happen when the Uncle Sam dollar gravy train breaks down, goes bust? The USA really already needs to sequester some of these despots before screwing its citizens, and military.

I know, the up and coming places like China, and re-emerging Russia will just buy them up, and USA influence for its interests will evaporate.

Sad, but that is how it all works these days. Was there ever a time that alliances & influences were formed because they were JUST the good neighbors, and not a bribe? I am thinking yeah, but your son had to marry the daughter of the neighbour, and HOPEFULLY they got on ok..lol.

Thanks for the history reminder... guess that bad blood goes back further than most first think of.

Good stuff, thanks

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

My God, they shoot little girls in the head on school busses. They stone to death little girls who were so cute they were raped.

My tax dollar is going for this crap?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Warchief666

Hello warchief666, ATS Readers, Writers,

Sounds like you are a fellow Ozzian.. cool. I LOVE my new country. Greetings from a banana bender to a sandgroper..lmao. Your nicknames down here crack me up..At least you are not a Cockroach..lmao (NSW)

I have heard what you are saying from other folks too; that when the Chinese move in, they can quickly create animosity from the natives. Because they think they are superior... (sounds like a description of Yanks sometimes too..lol I am not like that, sure hope not anyhow, want to be an Ozzian)

Yes, if they keep shooting some of the locals and bribing the coppers to sweep it under the rug, that could create a MAJOR scandal and uprising.

Ha, how did you make out in the rugby match? Kick their butts??? LOL Would loved to seen that go down.. Crazy sport no pads, helmets, all that safety stuff. Saw some serious ouches with a rugby match in the Cook Islands. Collar bones, noses, ribs..all crooked looking. Interesting you talked to them about the Bin Laden thing..

My acquaintance said they just made a shipwide announcement about it. It was still verboten to get anywhere near the choppers and/or body. Nobody saw them dump it in the drink either.

The problems you mention seem to go with whoever is "running the show" where ever that happens to be. UN forces in Bosnia were despised, and did some really bad things. USA troops did some really bad things in the middle east, so nobody has a monopoly on being the bad guys really, it just seems to go with the territory. It don't make it right, but that is just how this sick little world is these days..sigh.

Thanks mate!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Hey there Happy1, ATS Readers, Writers,

YEP!! You would be amazed at what your tax dollars support. Depleted uranium... Drones.. child trafficking, and gun smuggling by the government to Mexico, Drug smuggling.. a whole host of bad things. Buying over 2 billion rounds of hollow point ammo to maybe kill citizens with. Labelling Patriots, and Christians as terrorists, etc.

And your tax dollars even support bad things that OTHER governments do too, or allow to happen in their country. Sad eh?

The entire world has issues. It isn't just Pakistan, or the USA... They are just the ones in the news lately. China did/does bad things in Tibet. Russia did bad things in Afghanistan years ago, and Chechnya.. NO one nation hardly can say they are clean, or sinless.

If I had a magic wand I would disappear all Psychopaths, and Sociopaths. And the only law I would push would be if anyone is in those two groups were clinically verified to be of those disorders; I would NOT allow them to procreate. try to get rid of the bad genes I guess..lol.

It is a shame that what you mentioned goes on over there. It is a shame that what goes on in America too in a lot of cases. People have no respect for other people all over the world these days. Parents, schools, etc; have really dropped the ball in my opinion.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I saw this surfacing on youtube

top topics

<< 1   >>

join