It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Margaret Thatcher- Perfect Example of How the NWO Functions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Upon the death of Margaret Thatcher, there have been countless threads and raging debates over how she changed Britain and ruined industry etc, not once has anyone really acknowledged the reality- that Thatcher was just a puppet like the rest of them.

No greater example can exist for the effectiveness of the elite to operate behind the scenes. People blame the government or the people who are president, prime minister etc, Thatcher's run as PM came to an end in 1990 and yet people STILL bang on as though she was responsible!

Not a word she ever said in public was her own thought, not a single policy she ever carried out was decided by her, this is how the shadow government, those who are manipulating this world towards a one world government has been so successful. They present us political 'leaders', people who are nothing more than actors, puppets to take the credit or criticism for events when all they do is look the part and speak the right way.

The real controllers are in the shadows yet history is filled with political figures who we are told shaped the world when all they are is overpaid actors, playing a role for their masters, namely banking families that have been shaping the world behind the scenes for hundreds of years!

People will respond with they know this already, but seeing the Thatcher threads rage on, it is a perfect example of how 'democracy' works, namely keeping people divided and in debate whilst the world is transformed around them!

One only has to look to the lasting impressions Thatcher has had not just in Britain, but around the world, the woman wasn't even making decisions, yet all the hate or respect is aimed at her as a as an individual...in many ways, one has to at least admire the manipulation skills of the real controllers in keeping all attention away from themselves.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Thank you, I was trying to put my finger on why everyone complaining of her personally was so asinine.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Upon the death of Margaret Thatcher, there have been countless threads and raging debates over how she changed Britain and ruined industry etc, not once has anyone really acknowledged the reality- that Thatcher was just a puppet like the rest of them.

No greater example can exist for the effectiveness of the elite to operate behind the scenes. People blame the government or the people who are president, prime minister etc, Thatcher's run as PM came to an end in 1990 and yet people STILL bang on as though she was responsible!

Not a word she ever said in public was her own thought, not a single policy she ever carried out was decided by her, this is how the shadow government, those who are manipulating this world towards a one world government has been so successful. They present us political 'leaders', people who are nothing more than actors, puppets to take the credit or criticism for events when all they do is look the part and speak the right way.

The real controllers are in the shadows yet history is filled with political figures who we are told shaped the world when all they are is overpaid actors, playing a role for their masters, namely banking families that have been shaping the world behind the scenes for hundreds of years!

People will respond with they know this already, but seeing the Thatcher threads rage on, it is a perfect example of how 'democracy' works, namely keeping people divided and in debate whilst the world is transformed around them!

One only has to look to the lasting impressions Thatcher has had not just in Britain, but around the world, the woman wasn't even making decisions, yet all the hate or respect is aimed at her as a as an individual...in many ways, one has to at least admire the manipulation skills of the real controllers in keeping all attention away from themselves.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)
have u got any prove in what u claim?i doubt u have and i doubt this woman listened to what anyone told her.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ah yes the people in the shadows. Nobody does anything without them. They never seem to accomplish anything. In fact they seem to be confused about what they are doing. Or maybe they just do not exist.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I would say you are spot on!

I've noticed how Thatcher "supporters/admirers" have responded to Thatcher "Haters"

The usual is " It was the unions that ruined Britain, not Thatcher", or " Look what blairs done since, he is no better"

If you hated Thatcher then you must of supported labour, that is the red blue thing......Its all a lie!

I see a lot of this red/blue thing, this tory/labour thing ....this democratic/republican thing being thrown about

its all a lie!

All of these "politicians" (Puppets) including Thatcher, Blair and Obama are controlled by the same puppet masters, none of them make all the decisions ....they are advised and aided in their duties by many for the interests of the few

Politics is nothing more than a "smoke and mirrors" trick to keep people occupied with unimportant issues which divide people.

Real simple , but really affective

edit on 10-4-2013 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Very good point. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am not sure as one of the events that occurred during Thatchers time in Power created in my mind the deepest of concerns as to where we are heading now... it makes me contrast the then and the now, and probably helped propel me onto sites like ATS.

I have mentioned this a few times here on ATS, and that is I was waiting outside the Grand when the bomb exploded killing and wounding members of Thatchers government.. I was young, I had friends working inside and we where just about to go out clubbing (you can always find somewhere to drink and dance in Brighton
)

Anyway... the bit that has stuck with me, the bit that makes me contrast the attitude then and now was the response of her and her security team... namely when criticisms where aimed at not doing enough to protect the government the response was to state that to ensure their protection they (the government) would have to take away our (the peoples) liberties and to do that would mean those they where fighting had won, and democracy had lost..

It was a very simple and clear message... to take away any of our liberties in response to terrorist threats is to admit that we have lost..

This is not the response of people who watch a event occur to their peoples and not them, this was the response of people who lost close friends, who crawled through smoke and rubble and came close enough themselves to make them think..

I contrast that with today, contrast that with the rules we live under, contrast that with feeling democracy has lost it's way and what ever Maggies had done, and which ever side of her you stand on, I can say that I for one honestly feel she stood for her own convictions, and all the rights and wrongs lay her own hands.

That is obviously just my opinion based on that event.. oh and for the record all the articles the used to contain those interviews are now, ahem, gone.. which is pretty unsurprising really, why would they leave those articles for anyone to read! I only remember because it was and still is something deeply personal to me...
edit on 11/4/13 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

To Add:

In my opinion, the divides you see, the divides that keep the hate going are a perfect example of how they have had these Isles split since the Romans had to deal with the Great Barbarian conspiracy..

Now those divides are a perfect example of how the puppet masters work.. those divides galvanise around Thatcher, and the Thatcher discourse could, if the people are allowed a voice on this topic, vent the age old angsts it could be a means to break down those divides and get beyond that programming.

In England it would certainty be good to get beyond the hate programmed into the North/South divide..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I only read the first few replies, this forum has hit rock bottom.

Change will never come whilst the masses see the politicians as the leaders, the elite have the perfect system of control!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Change will never come whilst the masses see the politicians as the leaders, the elite have the perfect system of control!

If you want people to believe you, present some proof.
Otherwise you are just telling stories.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

If you want people to believe you, present some proof.
Otherwise you are just telling stories.

I don't have the energy anymore, the evidence is there for everyone to look, this place has been overrun with counter/balance operatives.

If you want to think Thatcher acted on her own doing then good luck to you sir

The elite have a system where all the blame is put on the political leaders with said 'leaders' changing all the time, thus keeping the idea of democracy alive when the same families and bloodlines have been running the show behind the scenes for centuries.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Not a word she ever said in public was her own thought, not a single policy she ever carried out was decided by her

I think Maggie would have disagreed

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Airey Neave was personally responsible for 'grooming' Margaret Thatcher throughout her early career and is believed to have orchestrated her rise to leadership of the Conservative Party, making sure she met the right people, said the right things.

Just two months before she was elected as Prime Minister, two days after the vote of no confidence that ensured a General Election, he was killed in a bomb attack, reported to have been planted by the INLA...

There are a number of conspiracy theories relating to the reasons for his death, personally, I believe that he had served his purpose, and others wanted control of his puppet.

Worth a read...interesting chap...

en.wikipedia.org...

ETA...this video is of Margaret Thatcher immediately following the death of Neave...

edit on 11-4-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
She was a puppet.

She was Bilderberger, they put her in a position of power and played ball at first. Killing off union power, taking away people's employment rights, cutting pay, killing off manufacturing.

But, they still wanted more and people began to see through it.She felt betrayed and decided to stand up to Europe. That was her downfall, she was actually removed from power by other Bilderbergers within the Tory party because she decided to stand against them.

So yes of course she was a puppet. You cannot be Prime Minister unless you are a Bilderberger. Unless you are willing to enter into secret meetings where no journalists are allowed to report on the discussions or decisions being made.

edit on 11/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
I am not sure as one of the events that occurred during Thatchers time in Power created in my mind the deepest of concerns as to where we are heading now... it makes me contrast the then and the now, and probably helped propel me onto sites like ATS.

I have mentioned this a few times here on ATS, and that is I was waiting outside the Grand when the bomb exploded killing and wounding members of Thatchers government.. I was young, I had friends working inside and we where just about to go out clubbing (you can always find somewhere to drink and dance in Brighton
)

Anyway... the bit that has stuck with me, the bit that makes me contrast the attitude then and now was the response of her and her security team... namely when criticisms where aimed at not doing enough to protect the government the response was to state that to ensure their protection they (the government) would have to take away our (the peoples) liberties and to do that would mean those they where fighting had won, and democracy had lost..

It was a very simple and clear message... to take away any of our liberties in response to terrorist threats is to admit that we have lost..

This is not the response of people who watch a event occur to their peoples and not them, this was the response of people who lost close friends, who crawled through smoke and rubble and came close enough themselves to make them think..

I contrast that with today, contrast that with the rules we live under, contrast that with feeling democracy has lost it's way and what ever Maggies had done, and which ever side of her you stand on, I can say that I for one honestly feel she stood for her own convictions, and all the rights and wrongs lay her own hands.

That is obviously just my opinion based on that event.. oh and for the record all the articles the used to contain those interviews are now, ahem, gone.. which is pretty unsurprising really, why would they leave those articles for anyone to read! I only remember because it was and still is something deeply personal to me...

Well said,I must be a couple years younger than you
cos I was in secondary school when that bomb went off,can remember it on the news n you're right that was the attitude then,to change the laws and restrict civil liberties was giving into the terrorists and gave them the message they're winning.

It was typical Thatcher bloody mindedness and defiance,after the lady wasn't for turning
I agree with that wholly.I am disgusted with the way things have gone since 9-11,have said it time and again if and when they bring in I.D cards I refuse to have one,it'll go straight in the bin !!!

As for Thatcher being a puppet of the 'shadowy elite',mm I suspect that is the belief of somebody who doesnt live in the UK or didnt grow up under Thatcher.

Who exactly are these elites anyway,some names would be refreshing ~ some original suspects thou we all know of the Rothschilds

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Who exactly are these elites anyway,some names would be refreshing ~ some original suspects thou we all know of the Rothschilds

Just look up Bilderberg, you will find your answer. Cameron is a Bilderberger, so is Osbourne, Ed Milliband & Ed Balls.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
David Icke released this a couple of days after I started this thread-

The former prime minister died this week aged 87 and triggered the most extreme polarity of responses which ranged from her goddess-like status on the right-wing of her Conservative Party to spontaneous street parties celebrating her departure from the world.

These reactions were based on ‘Thatcher did this’ (very good) and ‘Thatcher did that’ (very bad); but my question is did Thatcher herself do anything of substance at all, or was her cold, compassionless and strident personality just the vehicle, the cover, for hidden forces to change the face of Britain and further afield? The key word as usual is Rothschild.

- The Iron Lady...puppet on a string more like.

I actually had a conversation last night trying to explain this, and the people just hated her for what 'she did', and inisted the only person above Thatcher was the Queen, that was what they said, I kid you not. The elite have their control down to an art form- create an image, a front to carry out your agenda and have puppets line up to take over to keep up appearances with the idea of democracy.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Puppet or not, she WAS responsible. She was intelligent enough to know what she was doing. If she was working for a shadow government she willingly followed her orders. I think the shadow government is more along the lines of big corporations, who gave her bribes to make laws and change the system in order for them to get even richer. Look at what has happened since she sold off everything. Who has gained the most?
edit on 13-4-2013 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Need we forget censorship? It's one of their functions.

Ding dong the witch is dead, except if it's the BBC. Here in the UK we see the masses literally throwing public parties celebrating her passing, a long time coming as far as most people are concerned. But according to the mass media, Thatcher was the best thing since sliced bread. Well I suppose she was for them lot.

But then the BBC is also a NWO tool so it's little surprise they want to sensor speaking ill of their dead.

Good riddance, may it be the first of many.
edit on 13-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
As for Thatcher being a puppet of the 'shadowy elite',mm I suspect that is the belief of somebody who doesnt live in the UK or didnt grow up under Thatcher.)

I grew up under Thatcher. She broke this country. Smashed it to pieces and then proceeded to privatize as much of it as she could. This creature, who hated the concept of society to the point where she simply refused to believe it even existed. She cared not one iota for the people of the UK, because in her tiny mind the people of the UK did not exist. She is the epitomy of the NWO. The best thing she did for this country was pop her clogs.

Of course because she was made a peer, her offspring automatically become hereditary peers. Lord Mark Thatcher for instance. Another Thatcher scum bag who likes to fund dictatorships in Africa and sell arms to anyone anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join