Some Days Just Suck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow, popping zits cheered you up.

That's sort of twisted, but not in a I want to lotion you up and wear your skin kind of way.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Smylee, A member posted this on another thread. I thought of you, happy things. This should help cheer you up.

www.reddit.com... ddit_what_is_the_happiest_fact_you_know/

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Thanks everyone for letting me vent.

Last night I went on youtube looking for funny videos of children and pets. Somehow, in the mysterious world of youtube, I found myself watching sebastious cysts being popped. I'm still not sure how I managed to go from cat videos to popping zits, but anyway I feel much better.

Another day.....another chance to smile. Be well, everyone!

smylee

That's pretty funny..but I'm gonna tell ya...I think I just threw up a little bit..

Today is a new day!!!! Be happy and here's you some more hugs!!

And heres you some flowers
have a wonderful day!!

-nat

edit on 11-4-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

That was wonderful! I bookmarked it for future crappy days.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
Wow, popping zits cheered you up.

That's sort of twisted, but not in a I want to lotion you up and wear your skin kind of way.

Sick and twisted, I know. But watch one...it's like eating a Lay's potato chip. You can't watch just one.

I liken it to the "car crash syndrome." You know it's a bad scene, but you just HAVE TO look....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I love this video:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Powerful song...I've always enjoyed it too.

By the way, I was at the movies and thought of you....we went to see GIJoe (my husband's choice) it was terrible. Anyway, there was a preview for a new Wolverine movie that looked pretty good. And I thought of you.

Happy Thursday!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Some Days Just Suck

you been reading my mail?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Get out in nature and be with the people you care about. I sympathize.

Also watch this youtube video

www.youtube.com...

Then watch some mindless gameshow like wheel of fortune.

After you should be able to get the intrusive thoughts to dampen down for the day (or night, i think you are in england in i remember)

Also remember the people that piss you have their own internal head problems going on and they might just get a charge out of screwing with you to suck your energy.

good luck

edit on 11-4-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-4-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Yeah me too-if at all practically possible,when a day seems determined to not let up on it's lousiness-i quit the day.Luckily it does'nt happen often.Elseways,i find sitting under the stars for an hour or 2(weather permitting) very soothing,sort of restores me to a better frame of mind.

Smylee,here's something for next time:Won't post now,but on YT-cat playing with dolphins-too beautiful! Anyway,time for me to quit this day-it's late here!

rynvewVe21Y
edit on 11-4-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Really? ATS effect.

Are you surprised I have a soft side?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It's not the day that sucks................
it's the people who suck..................
I hope it gets better for you!!

PLPL

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What usually works for me when I have a "bad" day (meaning my mood is causing it to be bad), usually one of the first things on my list is to get outside, or go for a run. If it's a typical bad day, then this allows me to calm down, get a few deep breaths in my system.

If I cannot do that, then I do my second best thing: Disconnect the phone (and/or computer), and spend the day reading or drawing.

Another good one (assuming you have a nice enough place to do it), is to get on your instrument of choice (such as a Drum set, piano - mine's a Trumpet), and "vent" the steam out of you. In my case, I pick a piece of music that goes along with my mood, as the sound I put out complements the piece.

Any of the above might help, the next time a bad day appears.
-Fossilera

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I, too have had my fair share of sucky days. Lately I tell myself.."you woke up..you are healthy...you are employed...your house in not in foreclosure.....your car is not repossesed....you can do this ...you can do this...you can do this.." then I crank up some incredibly loud 80's hair metal and go to my happy place.

Breathe. Have faith that it will get better. IT WILL GET BETTER.

You are allowed to wallow in your suckiness but only for a short time...then you need to put on your big girl panties, put on your boy toy belt buckle and poo kicking boots and show this world you aren't taking its crap anymore.

YOU GOT THIS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join