It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
You know.. the bible says we are created by aliens too. Didnt cost a big study to determine it either lol

Yes but the Bible is a book, written by humans. Although I disagree that this is proof or even evidence that we were created by Aliens, it's a lot more valuable than what the Bible says.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentinoG
You know, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. That's pretty cool! The religious institutions would go NUTS! lol

I find it funny you guys will believe we were created by little green men out of flying saucers that decided to just up and leave earth for whatever reason with no proof of anything.

but but but people see UFO and aliens, i would argue UFO are government ships, well people see Jesus and angels too. theres no proof of eather yet jesus isnt real but aliens for millions of light years away are. hahaha

ok where are they? where are the aliens?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase
reply to post by april1

To quote that eminent and distinguished scientist I have the most respect for, Professor Hubert J Farnsworth, all I can say is "Whaa ?"
I had to edit this post after re-reading the reference material, and again, I'm with Hubert, "Whaaa ?" I suppose it's possible, but to recover the alleged encoded message seems a little far fetched.
If the 'message' was encoded millions or billions of years ago, wouldn't the DNA have evolved over that time? Would evolution somehow destroy the 'key' of the encryption? If we we're 'engineered' (Nice job space aliens, I could have done without the whole arthritis/nerve damage thing!, I must have gotten 'prototype' no warranty DNA) is there some remnant of this message buried in the DNA of life that came before Humans? Don't the space aliens know we live on a wobbly little ball of dirt that orbits a little star in a filthy little dirty cule-de-sac in a backwater arm of the Milky Way? and that the Universe pretty much only creates planets so it can consume them? Advanced Space Aliens, sometimes it's just hard to figure out what they're trying to accomplish, like the Congress

edit on 10/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: content, spelling

There are techniques in computer science that can be used to prevent the contents of data being modified or tampered with; checksums - these combine together all the individual letters of the message to generate a smaller message. If it matches the expected value, it is accepted. DNA could do this at many places.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

Of course I'm not mad, I have known for decades that Yahweh was an alien.
Globetrotting Giant Squid ~ those guys look alien too.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is all well and good, except that I applied for a patent for this basic technique back in about 2001 (would have to pull out app to get exact date). It was shortly after the human genome was initially published. At any rate, the info became public domain as prior art. Anyway, the idea was to search for "canonical" formats in the inert portions of the genome, looking for an unnaturally-occurring pattern, using visualization algorithms.

For example, a square or spiral circle, with black-and-white rather than colors, are examples of “canonical formats” one might find _visual data_, or unnatural patterns. Imagine converting an inert region of Base-4 DNA into a spiral representation, and having an image that contains _lines_ and _symbols_ greet you. Clearly, such would be unnatural and instead of design. Such search efforts require supercomputing resources, for all the myriad of candidate patterns and formats.

This is indeed an excellent area for SETI research, as they have the computing resources, and I am happy that its profile as a concept has been raised.

Actually, let me give you a complete _published_ citation. See my book, "Scout Report Volume 1: The Rise of the Black Wolf." Specifically, look in "Chapter 3: Flying Machines." The entire section, "Circa 19035.644.52: The Search for Alien Life I," is about this concept, and mentions the prior patent application.

See: sombraviajera.wix.com/scoutreport for details on the book series, written under the pseudonym, "Samuel Rose."

reply to post by april1

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

I have no doubt that we had "help" in becoming what we are. Whether it was God, Angel, devil or alien, I don't know. We just don't quite fit in and I can't think of any other example of species that seemed to just take off like we did suddenly. That doesn't counter evolution, BTW.
I also think we might have been seeded in various places on the continent as a safety for our survival. You get a volcanic eruption, meteor strike, disease epidemic and we'd have a better chance of survival if we had different populations scattered by distance. Look at the Clovis people. They predated the native americans but were apparently wiped out by a comet in north america which probably took out many large species. or the caldera in the Mediterranean that nearly wiped out early man.
And looking at the last few administrations, maybe we do have reptilians or demons pulling the strings. Come on God, smite these creeps.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

this one may just have the scientists AND bible thumpers yapping. hard to take khazakstanian (horribly wrong spelling, im sure theres an h in there somewhere) serious, I just kind of start thinking about borat. :-/

extremely interesting topic nonetheless, though!
edit on 12-4-2013 by lonelysoul because: none

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by april1
[m
Humans never cease to amaze me. Denying God and believing the alien race created us. Be careful what you believe and read. Were in age of misinformation and lots of it. This was foretold. Watch this videowww.youtube.com/watch?v=ERmWcBdtBHk
God created us, seek Him and you will find Him. The only way to the Father is through Jesus.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

There is no sudden takeoff.

We are in a phase of fast material progress no doubt. It happens. It is a result of friction between cultures that has put a premium on scientific achievement. If you really dig it, a lot of science is still funded from military angle.

It will eventually peak and then come to the same slow grind.

There is only so much man can do in the grand scheme of things. If you have any doubt, just look at the night sky and start counting the stars.You will know how insignificant man is compared to the massive and incomprehensible creation of God.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by april1

Don't know if it's "proof" yet but I remember seeing a show sometime back where this theory was mentioned and it would seem to make the most sense.

If I remember correctly, the show was an episode of Star Trek where humans, Romulans, Klingons etc all had the same genetic code from an extra-galactic species encoded in their DNA.

Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What is this "code" they are refering to that is embedded in human genetics? Is it embedded in other primates? Did the aliens manage by fluke to programme into our DNA the exact same retrovirus codes as chimpanzees ?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

There was another thread on this, where I attempted to convey another factor in this idea which takes us right back to the origin of our solar system. Please check it out. It starts here.

Superintelligent Design in Earth-Moon-Sun Configuration

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nature can produce mathematic patterns. The golden ratio, for example, is present in many of nature's features.

And then, in the mathematical Chaos theory, there exist the so called 'attractors', which are logical patterns emerging out of chaotic random data.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I like to think that there is some substance to this.
For me personally if you stand back and look at the bigger picture and see EVERY other species on earth bar none grazing from fields and scratching their backsides and humans making huge technological leaps you have to wonder.
Ok so perhaps Neanderthals would have been semi intelligent by now had we not out competed them and sent the poor boys to see the dinosaurs but i have to question where we became so technologically ambitious.

Also it would help explain away some of the fermi paradoxes ( well worth a read if you ever have a spare few mins) as i believe there simply is too much likelihood of advanced e.t.s for them not to be able to reach us,sorrybfor straying off a bit but its a topic ive always found very interesting sadly because i doubt greatly we will ever know (in our lifetimes at least)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I also believe the bible recorded some of these events. The tower of Babylon story, taken at face value, clearly speaks of genetic tinkering.

And then a few years back there was some threads here written about the reverse speech phenomenon and it got me thinking what if our speech used to be inverted... common language.

Anyhow, very cool stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

The topic is bound to raise a few eyebrows. It is possible to argue the algorithm built into human DNA from either side of the coin: either we were genetically created by extraterrestrials or by a divine creator. Either way, an intelligence far beyond our own was responsible for embedding complicated formulas into our DNA.

I do have a nack for seeing arguments from both sides. It sometimes gets me into troubles.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So - some guys comes up with an idea that he thinks would be interesting if found to be true & suddenly it's proof?

There's no proof in this thread - this is a "what if" deal

Proof would sound something like this:
"Hey guys, we found this series of RNA codons. Seems like everybody on the planet has the same base set & it never changes or looses any base pairs. If you decode it & read it from right to left & up to down it says ETWUZHERE in 18 different languages"

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Adamjc21

Please do not get confused by material progress.

Humans are capable of great things "by design". God has given humans great powers. The post-world war II period has been a remarkable period of peace and solidarity which has allowed technology and science to flourish at a remarkable pace.

That does not in any way suggest that earth humans are created by aliens.

There is geometry and structure in the entire creation. You can see mathematics everywhere around you - from beautiful crystals to living organisms.

There is no need to jump up at the conclusion of some Kazak scientists. This theory is not yet proven and will never be proven beyond doubt.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Has anyone ever questioned the authenticity of the natural existence of the electric eel.

Just sit back relax and think about this. An electric eel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join