It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It takes times but we are making leaps and bounds towards the truth. I wonder if the encoded message is purely the revelation that we are part of earth and part not of earth.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Do you think that nasa made promethius because they wanted to get us ready for disclosure, you know, get us used to the idea that we were made by aliens?

You never know, they might have. And they are laughing at us as we pay good money to be made fools of. They're thumbing their noses at us, telling us in hollywood we're alien machines.

and now the sciencetists are telling us this too.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well, they're not saying anything in Prometheus that hasn't already been said in texts before, if you care to do the research. The Babylonian creation myths speak of a God being sacrificed to seed Humans although those creation myths detail that its blood gave humans spirit, and the facility to reincarnate/exist even after our physical body has died.

Also, restorations of Ancient Hebrew by The Chronicle Project also suggested something very similar happening not by One God but by a group of beings called The Supreme Ones or Originators.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Did nobody notice that the original article on Discovery.com is dated April 1???

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
who created the aliens ?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
reply to post by april1

This is actually very promising especially with the advances in synthetic biology,

Again, if we could write our Genome onto bacteria and then seed the universe with our DNA, we would also leave our mark embedded in the DNA.

They should also get hackers and code breakers looking at this.

The way it would work is we would write our Genome onto bacteria and we would also program to start the evolutionary process when it lands into certain conditions.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if we found genetic markers or some kind of message from a civilization that may have seeded our DNA.

Ha!
That might be how everything got going on this planet in the first place

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Did nobody notice that the original article on Discovery.com is dated April 1???

Did you notice the member that created this thread goes by "april 1".

edit on 10-4-2013 by azureskys because: changed words

edit on 10-4-2013 by azureskys because: ditto

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Yes - but member names are usually completely meaningless....unlike an April 1 publishing date of a subtle joke

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yah no coincidence there.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Oh I forgot why I came back here

That's it, this very subject is allready in full swing on another thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-4-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

Who created the aliens? Fact is we were all created by the same source. Really doesn't matter what you call it or how you think we came to be here on this planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Nice find OP... I will read the paper when I get a bit of free time but the abstract certainly is interesting:

Here we show that the terrestrial code displays a thorough precision-type orderliness matching the criteria to be considered an informational signal. Simple arrangements of the code reveal an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of the same symbolic language. Accurate and systematic, these underlying patterns appear as a product of precision logic and nontrivial computing rather than of stochastic processes (the null hypothesis that they are due to chance coupled with presumable evolutionary pathways is rejected with P-value < 10^–13). The patterns are profound to the extent that the code mapping itself is uniquely deduced from their algebraic representation. The signal displays readily recognizable hallmarks of artificiality, among which are the symbol of zero, the privileged decimal syntax and semantical symmetries. Besides, extraction of the signal involves logically straightforward but abstract operations, making the patterns essentially irreducible to any natural origin.

And if you read the paper is says:

Article history:
Submitted 26 June 2012
Revised 3 October 2012
Revised 31 January 2013
Accepted 12 February 2013

It's a bit suspicious that discovery.com would choose to do a write up on the 1st of April.
A quick glance through the paper indicates to me it certainly wasn't made as a joke.
edit on 11/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is a hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
This is a hypothesis.

DNA is scientific proof we were created by aliens.

No hypothesis there.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

This is a hypothesis.

No hypothesis there.

No, it isn't proof. This is a hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

This is a hypothesis.

No hypothesis there.

I would say it's more like a "theory". A hypothesis is generally just conjecture without much to back it up in terms of evidence. They have actually analyzed the human genome and applied mathematical models to show there is some sort of extremely complex and structured aspect to our DNA which is difficult to explain in terms of evolution, so it is perhaps a bit more than a hypothesis.

EDIT: actually now that I read the definition of theory on Wikipedia it says a theory requires rigorous testing and agreement among many scientists, which this doesn't yet have. So it probably still is in realm of hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

This is a hypothesis.

No hypothesis there.

I would say it's more like a "theory". A hypothesis is generally just conjecture without much to back it up in terms of evidence. They have actually analyzed the human genome and applied mathematical models to show there is some sort of extremely complex and structured aspect to our DNA which is difficult to explain in terms of evolution, so it is perhaps a bit more than a hypothesis.

EDIT: actually now that I read the definition of theory on Wikipedia it says a theory requires rigorous testing and agreement among many scientists, which this doesn't yet have. So it probably still is in realm of hypothesis.

^^^

The definition of intellectual honesty.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

well... i was born on 01.04.1984 on 11:11. ive seen numerous ufos, had very weird experiences and i even saw an alien gray or whatever it was... when i first wanted to reply, i posted the thread 11 hours ago... coincidence? f* my life

and why are you guys talking in the other thread? mine was first!

edit on 11-4-2013 by april1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You know.. the bible says we are created by aliens too. Didnt cost a big study to determine it either lol

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
You know.. the bible says we are created by aliens too. Didnt cost a big study to determine it either lol

I think I missed that part... but it's been a while since I read it.
edit on 11-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join