Evidence of Alien/Artificial Structures on Moon Surface?

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by PINGi14
Why does the picture seem to contain more visual information when inverted? Is somebody on the Moon trying to hide their presence using counter-recon tactics?

Because of the way our vision works.

I never understood why people invert the colours, as I see the same information in both.


On ATS people invert colours or use emboss or other filters to try and fool people that don't know better that some how they are image experts, people who have an idea about imaging & photography know this
edit on 15-4-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14
 


YOU really dont have a clue do you do you from your link


This moon map shows the gravity gradients calculated by NASA's GRAIL mission. Red and blue correspond to stronger gravity gradients



The two GRAIL spacecraft are near-twins, each about the size of a washing machine, with minor differences resulting from the need for one specific spacecraft (GRAIL-A) to follow the other (GRAIL-B) as they circle the Moon. The science payload on each spacecraft is the Lunar Gravity Ranging System, which will measure changes in the distance between the two spacecraft down to a few microns


It's shows area with different gravity gradients NOT tunnels or structures just differences in gravity an as from the text above they are very sensitive.

Here is another image from the site.

solarsystem.nasa.gov...


These maps of the moon show the "Bouguer" gravity anomalies as measured by NASA's GRAIL mission. ]Bouguer gravity is what remains from the gravity field when the attraction of surface topography is removed, and therefore represents mass anomalies inside the moon due to either variations in crustal thickness or crust or mantle density.


The words bold and underlined above please read your so called network now disappears
edit on 15-4-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by PINGi14
Why does the picture seem to contain more visual information when inverted? Is somebody on the Moon trying to hide their presence using counter-recon tactics?

Because of the way our vision works.

I never understood why people invert the colours, as I see the same information in both.


On ATS people invert colours or use emboss or other filters to try and fool people that don't know better that some how they are image experts, people who have an idea about imaging & photography know this
edit on 15-4-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



My fully referenced NASA pictures and clearly shown processing steps and the effect on the image - observe the change in caption at bottom right of picture from the original to final, it's a type of edge detection/high pass filter.

Against your................err...words?




Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by PINGi14
 


YOU really dont have a clue do you do you from your link


I would HIGHLY recommend you research the topic or google it for 5 minutes before posting any self-defeating comments like that.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonleepettimore
I might be the new guy here, but I cannot for the life of me see why those lines were drawn on shot


Do not worry about it, you will see that a lot here, people take a photo of the moon or mars, colour it in and randomly draw lines on it then claim it is a lizard, or a face, or a alien etc.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I don't know how many times this has to be said , but here goes again .
Pointing Hubble at the moon would be as useless as trying to read a newspaper on your lap, through binoculars .

Hubble has never ever taken detailed pictures of the moon . Enough of this nonsense .
edit on 15-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Another exclusive preview for my ATS community. Revealing the hidden world behind the shadows of lunar craters. The LROC fans will be happy to know this project will be using LROC NAC's almost exclusively.

Web-based view of source:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...


Removing the layer of shadow reveals what lies beneath.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14
Removing the layer of shadow reveals what lies beneath.


So what lays beneath the shadows on the moon is.... more rocks!



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by PINGi14
Removing the layer of shadow reveals what lies beneath.


So what lays beneath the shadows on the moon is.... more rocks!


You sound pretty excited.



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
That the Hubble cannot take pictures of the Moon, or takes really bad ones of it, is a myth. What's true is that the largest object the Hubble can see on the Moon is approx the length of a football field. hubblesite.org...

Hubble images of the Moon:
hubblesite.org...
hubblesite.org...
hubblesite.org...
hubblesite.org...

By the way, I can't see anything in the OP's image apart from image artifacts. And in any case, the LRO images of that area would provide much more superior views in resolution and clarity. Why use old grainy low-res images and blow up and enhance the hell out of them? wms.lroc.asu.edu...
edit on 16-4-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14
Another exclusive preview for my ATS community. Revealing the hidden world behind the shadows of lunar craters. The LROC fans will be happy to know this project will be using LROC NAC's almost exclusively.

Web-based view of source:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...


Removing the layer of shadow reveals what lies beneath.


You do realise they actually do that themselves




Inside the crater you see a red ellipse and a little crater inside with it's own shadow.

Well zoom in on the LRO map and this is the area next to the little crater.



That little crater is the one on the right of the picture and look the shadow is no longer a shadow!!!

These pictures are updated if the LRO passes over and if the lighting conditions are better then the new picture is added!!!

That's a bit like your filtered pictures like I said YOU don't really know what your doing or how to deal with these images!!!



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14
Why does the picture seem to contain more visual information when inverted? Is somebody on the Moon trying to hide their presence using counter-recon tactics?

NASA Original




Here is the same picture a NASA original



Here is a crop from it.



Question WHY does your image look different did you find the hi-res version ? did you alter it ?

Well for a start your image appears to be a jpg mines is a png you do know why I used png I hope, looking forward to your answers



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildespace
That the Hubble cannot take pictures of the Moon, or takes really bad ones of it, is a myth. What's true is that the largest object the Hubble can see on the Moon is approx the length of a football field. hubblesite.org...



You mean smallest object it can resolve above



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Question WHY does your image look different did you find the hi-res version ? did you alter it ?

Well for a start your image appears to be a jpg mines is a png you do know why I used png I hope, looking forward to your answers


My JPG uploaded to ATS is unmodified crop of the crater region from my source image using highest JPG quality setting that would fit under 500kb upload size limit. I would have to argue that this JPG is still better than your PNG because your source is overexposed (deliberately or not) copy of the original, resulting in loss of fine detail in bright regions of the photo such as around this crater.

It says on the photo caption where I got the image from - archive.org. They have a collection of uncompressed TIFF scans of Apollo orbital 'targets of opportunity' photos. They are all around 50mb each but worth the download for any serious researcher. Here are the links:
archive.org...
ia600501.us.archive.org...


Besides the fact there is no JPG compression artifacts to contend with, they do not suffer from such fatal flaw as overexposed whites that effectively erases or 'washes out' any fine detail present in the lighter regions in the photo. This blinding white wash-out effect is quite evident around the crater in the NASA version linked in your post.



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14

Besides the fact there is no JPG compression artifacts to contend with, they do not suffer from such fatal flaw as overexposed whites that effectively erases or 'washes out' any fine detail present in the lighter regions in the photo. This blinding white wash-out effect is quite evident around the crater in the NASA version linked in your post.


Sorry but if you actually look there is more detail in the picture I linked to look at the crater rim and in the area at the base of the crater wall, your image has little detail in its washed out areas as well, I also gave the link to the image I did the crop from!!!



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Though I'm not the moon-expert-guy, I think it's probably a good place to look for unusual geographic features and the potential remains of some sort of intelligent intervention (due to the lack of atmosphere/less erosion apart from impacts).

This may also be a good occasion to throw in a quote from the Brookings-Report:


The report does not specifically recommend a cover-up of evidence of extraterrestrial life, but does touch on this as a possibility.

Noteworthy passages include the following: "While face-to-face meetings with it will not occur within the next twenty years (unless its technology is more advanced than ours, qualifying it to visit earth), artifacts left at some point in time by these life forms might possibly be discovered through our space activities on the Moon, Mars, or Venus." – pages 182–183


Personally, I always find it a bit difficult to spot interesting features on the LRO imagery due to the gray-scale like pics, the contrast and the dark areas etc. But odds are that some of those who create threads on LRO and potential moon artifacts might actually find something of interest one day ... so keep on looking!!



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here's even more of a close up! Does this help?





posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Well for a start your image appears to be a jpg mines is a png you do know why I used png I hope, looking forward to your answers

What is worse, a JPG made from a TIFF or PNG made from a JPG?



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Well for a start your image appears to be a jpg mines is a png you do know why I used png I hope, looking forward to your answers


What is worse, a JPG made from a TIFF or PNG made from a JPG?



You decide ArMap a 420k jpg from a 50MB tiff or a 480k png from a 1.9mb jpg
edit on 16-4-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14
 


Makes you wonder what else is out there that they wont tell you about. So many ppl come foward with things like this, some convincing..some not so much. IF we got all this on the moon just imagine all the fun things we got on good old mother earth to entertain us!



posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14
Removing the layer of shadow reveals what lies beneath.

Please don't say things like that, some people may believe that there's a "layer of shadow".
(I hope you do not)





new topics
 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join