It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and the Zero Factor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Just hear on the news that one of Bushes people declared a win. He was elect in 2000 now 2004. All presedents have died in office elected in a year ending with a zero, except for Reagan. Reagan was shot however, and when he got to the medical people his blood presher was zero. So the only reason he survived was because of advanced medical technology and the skills of the doctors. So does any one think Bush has a serious health situation comeing or anything?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
When the first Bush was in office, there was alot of predictions that he would be assassinated in his second term....maybe it was part of the Bible Code bit, or it came from a psychic, I can't remember. Well, Bush1 didn't have a second term, so obviously, the psychic wasn't so psychic or the Codes were mistaken....well, maybe not.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
NO NO NO Don't kill him!!!!

He is our one step away from Satan!! (Cheney)

At least Bush has some resemblence of a soul!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I was thinking about that today.....

even if Bush gets re-elected, he still has to worry about the zero year curse.......

SLEEP TIGHT, DUBYA>>>>>>>WITH ONE EYE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I truely dont want Cheny in office, but the zero year curse is still there. But as I menchened earlier we are better at medical treatments now. So the curse could manafest its self in an illness, that could be treated. If that happens many might say the zero year curse is still alive and well.

top topics

join