Woo Hoo!!! Obama Will Become First President to Spend $4T in One Year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Justify spending, at any cost, won't you.

Grow the frack up. Either openly admit you hate America and want to fundimentally change it, or continue your progresive-stain lies.

I'm fine with cutting spending...let's first start with the military and then go from there.

I love my country just as much as you do...and I'm not the one that wants to change it...you are the one that wants to cut programs and fundamentally change programs that have been in existence for decades.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think you forget...there are a mighty number of those millions, who had jobs before this Administration...think on that for a moment. They were able to support themselves.

Sorry, but once again you have your facts wrong.

Unemplyment today (7.6%) is lower than when Obama took office (7.8%).

Any more false talking points you would like to try?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

yes there has been. its the equivalent of taking a grain of sand off the beach but by god there is one less grain there, can’t you tell? O JOY!

Really?

The deficit peaked in 2009 at 1.972 Trillion.

The 2013 estimate is at 974 Billion.

In case you are having a hard time....that means Obama has cut the deficit in more than half.

But in your head...that is nothing...cutting the deficit in half is just a grain of sand in your mind

Don't let me interrupt your hate session with facts...continue on with the irrationality of hating a man for doing exactly what you want him to do.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Massive military cuts, along with withdrawing from every country that our military is occupying along with a tax on wall-street would go a long way in reducing a deficit.

Why do some people want to punish the poor for the debt that was primarily caused by unnecessary wars and irresponsible bankers?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Obama kept promising to cut the deficits in half an never came close not will he ever come close in the remainder of his lame duck spending spree term.

Ahem....

www.usgovernmentspending.com...

2009 Deficit: 1.972 Trillion
2013 Estimate: 973 Billion.

You were saying???

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Others have already answered your question, so I won't be redundant.

I didn't ask others...I asked you.

Do you admit that Obama HAS decreased the deficit every year since 2010 and that it is projected to continue to decrease???

Why won't you answer a very simple facted based question???

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

I think you forget...there are a mighty number of those millions, who had jobs before this Administration...think on that for a moment. They were able to support themselves.

Sorry, but once again you have your facts wrong.

Unemplyment today (7.6%) is lower than when Obama took office (7.8%).

Any more false talking points you would like to try?

It's not false.

Unemployment numbers in percentage can be highly deceiving.

Labour Participation Rate

Even if the advertised unemployment rate falls, so many people have left the labour force, that it will be a while before the US hits or breaks their peak levels.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What?

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms (8 years) of the Bush presidency. It had already gone up $4.939 trillion by this exact time LAST year.

The national debt is expected to top $20 trillion in 2016, the final year of his second term. That would mean the Debt increased by 87 percent, or $9.34 trillion, during his two terms. How is that for success?

Someone doesn't know the difference between "deficit" and "debt".

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Its all going according to nwo plan.

former CIA employee Obama is serving the nwo well.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by eXia7

Considering npr.org is affiliated with BBG, and Obama was elected to the board in 2009, I some how do not believe those claims.

Of course you don't believe those claims...that would interfere with your cognitive dissonance.

Or it would go to show that Obama is a liar, and will always be a liar. Sorry that I have studied up on Obama, and his short comings, I'm sorry I have doubted your messiah.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Ghost375

How in the HELL can you make 4 trillion dollars, small?

I swear, the progs are going to twist themselves into pretzels over this!

I didn't say it was small. You're reading what you want to, not what I wrote.
I said, you just can't look at that number without taking into account other numbers.

I'm just trying to deny ignorance here and show people how to analyze statistics correctly.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by camaro68ss

Isn't 4 trillion dollars what a cup of coffee will cost in a few years?

My bad.

Somewhere, someone is laughing in Zimbabwe, as they roll their wheelbarrow full of cash to the coffee house.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Why won't you answer a very simple facted based question???

I'm sorry, how can a question be based on a fact???

The fact is, your question has been answered and it wasn't suitable to your argument, so thus you are trying to use your truth squad training to single out someone whom you perceive as weak and thus a good target for you to win your argument!!!!

You have failed in all accounts to argue in saving face of your savior, while denying every bit of truth that has been thrown in your face! Have you ever thought for just a second that no matter what political party you might believe in that they are ALL full of snip???

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Ghost375
Bling bling, baby, bling bling.

Seriously though, that real number is useless without comparing it to other numbers.
Without looking at how much we're taking in, and inflation, it doesn't mean much
Of course all the anti-Obama drones wont' bother considering that.

Please, provide a link, showing us where The Gubbment is taking in more, than they are shoveling out. If you can, then it will prove, our deficit is all a pack of lies...

I didn't say they are taking in more than they are putting out.
My whole point was it's the deficit that matters more, not the total spending!

Looking at that number without looking if the deficit also will increase is ignorant. It's the definition of ignorance!
You're analyzing(if you can call what's being done in this thread analysis) something without having all the facts related to the situation.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
imagine how high the number would be if he started wars for no good reason

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature
Raise the minimum wage to $9.95/Hour

Keep taxes the same for the rich.

Then slowly raise taxes on the middle class over 10 years.

Eventually there's a large pool to grab from in the middle class.

Inflation makes the debt seem smaller

The top 5% might not improve much, but in the long term, it should boost consumption and they'll start to reek the benefits.

win-win-win ? This allows us to keep on with this craZy budget?

Why 9.95 per hour, why not 100$ per hour?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So, then why is Medicare already turning away many of those with Cancer,
due to Obamacare?

First off, the recent news about Cancer patients is because of the sequester, not Obamacare.

Secondly, Medicare isn't denying the patients treatment...certain greedy clinics are because the sequester cut how much they get reimbursed. They still make a profit...but not as much as they wanted.

That's what you get with a capatilistic healthcare system.

So please...get your facts straight before complaining.

However, the sequester cut and the Cancer patient situation is a perfect example as to why domestic spending cuts and cuts to social programs is a bad bad idea and would result in the deaths of many.
edit on 10-4-2013 by xedocodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

You're analyzing(if you can call what's being done in this thread analysis) something without having all the facts related to the situation.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Based on the tables the US government has produced for public consumption, it would appear that they are doing the same.

Continued debt growth, huge economic growth, minimal debt servicing growth?

Using debt servicing costs as a deficit reduction number?

Come on. I have seen accountants fail out with better paperwork.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
You mean like Yemen? or Libya, or Syria?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
You mean like Yemen? or Libya, or Syria?

Shhhh..........

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join