It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this real??? Punjab Rape Festival

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok so I saw a link from another post that sent me to this "news" site. Skipping around the sight I found this ARTICLE

I do not know if this is real or not. It reads crazy and crazier. One guy says he was practicing a whole year by raping his sister.

I did Google it but it seems sourced from the article above...

I know I am supposed to write more about this per ATS but I am speechless jaw on the floor kinda thing over here at the moment.

Have at it ATS...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No, its not.

Look at the other news articles down the bottom of the page. This is clearly a mock news site

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's at least as real as Fappy the Anti-Masturbation Dolphin. Someone else just posted something from this site. I'm pretty sure there isn't a single factual thing on that site.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank (insert god/deity of choice).

link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I clicked on the "Secrets" link on that site, and found an article giving tips on how to make a "fake press release" and get it picked up by the internet.
A clue?
Certainly this looks like a "news site" of the satirical kind.

edit on 10-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by danneu89

I haven't found as single thing yet

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Is this real???
It's so unbelievable that it must be true, because you can't make that crap up. lol

[color=A3DB6B]....the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called ‘The Baalkrishan’.

23-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar tells reporters that he has been training all year for this event. “I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve been practicing raping my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!”

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is a site that also brings us tales of "Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin" and him getting 5 year olds to sign anti masturbation pledges, so I would say, no it's not real!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Is this real???
It's so unbelievable that it must be true, because you can't make that crap up. lol

[color=A3DB6B]....the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called ‘The Baalkrishan’.

23-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar tells reporters that he has been training all year for this event. “I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve been practicing raping my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!”

Is it bad that i cant stop laughing at the quote.

so you get the baalkrishan (ball crushin) award? hahaha
edit on 10-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why is this offensive, racist bull#%^$ on ATS?

good one, db

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I just noticed that there are over 100 comments below that article, and all from people who apparently believe it is true.

reply to post by camaro68ss

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Is it bad that i cant stop laughing at the quote.

In my opinion, no, but you may not wanna tell too many people. lol

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Is this real?

FYI: If it includes the word "news"...

It's anything but real.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Why not just call the hotline and ask?

(785) 273-0325.

or you know, the sites name is "SuperOfficialNews.com"
Sounds legit to me....*rolls eyes*

I just noticed that there are over 100 comments below that article, and all from people who apparently believe it is true.

Or maybe they realize its a joke, and play along.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Or maybe they realize its a joke, and play along.
Apparently, if you don't play along, your comment will be altered and/or removed.

Located on the left, at the very bottom......

superofficialnews.com... Disclaimer:

[color=A3DB6B]Lulz killing of any kind will not be tolerated. If you are being a buzzkill, your comment can be altered or deleted. This entire site is pretty much just a resume containing a collection of my writings and such for the off chance that someone like The Onion or The Daily Show ever happens to stop by. Until then just remember, if it’s on the internet it must be true.

Posted by 'Someone from Punjab, India' on March 18, 2013 at 2:20 am said:

I have participated in this event and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good rape festival

edit on 4/10/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

How is it racist? It's vulgar and offensive to some I guess but why racist?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Racist because it's a fabrication, and the effect of the fabrication is to discredit a particular ethnic group.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Not really. The only reason someone would think it was being racist is because that person associates the notion of widespread rape with Indian men.. And is that because its true? If it is true then its not racist.. And if its not true then your just making it out to be racist when it isnt.

Either way, it's not racist
edit on 10-4-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Racist because it's a fabrication, and the effect of the fabrication is to discredit a particular ethnic group.

so if it was true it would not be racist?

I call obama the worst POTUS ever and i get called a racist, but its true, he is the worst.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I agree, a true report would not be racist.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Nailed it on the head.

Some people are too dense I suppose.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join