It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Stealth Bombers Dropping Leaflets Over North Korea Warning Of Attack!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The story says that the American in Donggang, China could see the leaflets being dropped on Pongyang, NK.... through a telescope.

He must be in a really tall hotel looking through this telescope, since it is pretty far to see from Donggang, China to Pongyang, NK. It is nearly a thousand miles between the cities.
So, this would be like watching leaflets fall on the city of Houston, Texas when you are in Chicago, Illinois.
Come on.... seriously.

edit on 10-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am pretty sure the US is not dropping leaflets with a Big Lebowski quote. And they certainly would not be doing it from B-2s. This has all the makings of a hoax.

We have this awesome stealth bomber, what should we do with it?

Oh I know, lets drop a ton of leaflets out of the bomb bay doors, that way every radar will see where we are!

Yeah, it feels very hoaxy. Time will tell.
edit on 10-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
The story says that the American in Donggang, China could see the leaflets being dropped on Pongyang, NK.... through a telescope.

He must be in a really tall hotel looking through this telescope, since it is pretty far to see from Donggang, China to Pongyang, NK. It is nearly a thousand miles between the cities.

The curvature of the Earth prevents this from being possible.

Even if leaflets were dropped, you wouldn't be able to see them more than 5 or 10 miles away. At best all you would see is a tiny sliver of color that is the airplane itself.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think it is a sad Hoax!

Could a mod please close this thread!

My Appologies.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I was just going to say that with the Fappy the anti-masturbation Dolphin all over it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by butcherguy

The curvature of the Earth prevents this from being possible.

Even if leaflets were dropped, you wouldn't be able to see them more than 5 or 10 miles away. At best all you would see is a tiny sliver of color that is the airplane itself.
I think it is just less than 11 miles at sea, if my naval memories serve me correctly.
Of course it isn't possible for the story to have happened.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thank you Flash.
B-52 stealth.

edit on 10-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Check out the other articles written by the author, I'm on the hoax boat as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
um from the same "source" please read whole artical

superofficialnews.com...

I LOLed reading how the boy is trainning on his Sister and friends.

edit on 10-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Don't you feel like this is their agenda to get us all to go to war and get behind them to waste more money on a false flagged war. They know that people don't want war but when they see the news on the tv saying " prepare for war and n korea saying they will bomb us to kingdom come" their propaganda will be used as mind control to get the countries to go to war. All of this smells like false flag for NWO by the elites. They can kill two birds with one stone.

link   
It is a Hoax.

I did not see or read about "Fappy the anti-masturbation Dolphin" or I would of either clicked off the site or read it with a sense of satire.

If I saw "Fappy the anti-masturbation Dolphin" I would have guessed it was 100% 'Fishy' but dolphins are not fish

Also Thanks MODS for moving this thread

edit on 10-4-2013 by jroduk because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by jroduk
I think it is a sad Hoax!

Could a mod please close this thread!

My Appologies.

No need to apologize. We've all done a thread we've ended up being embarrassed of. Well...not all of us, some of us. I'm in the some of us category....

Des

edit on 10-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I posted Sorcha Faal when I first joined up here. Embarrassing as that is to admit but at least I asked what people thought of the site ? Still came away with food all over me, my hair all Flocked up, red faced and torn cloths.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I cannot believe I fell for a hoax. We all make mistakes.
Johnny aka. Phoenix.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jroduk
It is a Hoax.

I did not see or read about "Fappy the anti-masturbation Dolphin" or I would of either clicked off the site or read it with a sense of satire.

If I saw "Fappy the anti-masturbation Dolphin" I would have guessed it was 100% 'Fishy' but dolphins are not fish

Also Thanks MODS for moving this thread

edit on 10-4-2013 by jroduk because: (no reason given)

It happens,heck I have seen mods do it.

<< 1   >>

join