It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-North Korea spy says Kim Jong-Un struggling to control military

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

It is hard to believe that he would have an american sports figure and be all excited about the visit, and then start a war, with the US.

You have to remember that american sports figure was....

Maybe Un just saw these pictures and was so enraged he decided to nuke the US to get rid of Rodman....

It could happen....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Kim Jong is not the only one struggling here, I've been shut down twice trying to reply, so I'll make no comment and just add this link,
www.dw.de...

I hope someone looks at it and makes their own analysis. The actual link is a public broadcasting site in Germany.
edit on 10-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

How were shut down? If you don't mind me asking?

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If the military took over and killed un would they do any better for the people?
Or would it be the same old situation for them the people?
Any body care to chime in on this as i have no idea.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

1) I would say if they take out Kimmy China would swoop in and try to figure out a way to prop up another puppet.

2) The U.S swoops in and sets up a democratic gov't.

3) China and the U.S work out a deal working in both favors.

Either way their would be a unified Korean and I think they people would be better off.

IF a N. Korean general is placed in power there would be disputes about who gets leadership and it would quickly turn violent.

That's just my opinions.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by smurfy

How were shut down? If you don't mind me asking?

-SAP-

If I knew that!

I know what happened, first time as I wrote, the text turned blue, (as in the select all button) then all my text disappeared, no time to copy. For that to happen, would have required my personal imput for two separate actions, but I was still writing at the time??
Second attempt, I then got the 'Sender id failure' message, no option then but to exit AOL and reboot.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
If the military took over and killed un would they do any better for the people?
Or would it be the same old situation for them the people?
Any body care to chime in on this as i have no idea.

I certainly hope anyone else would offer them better conditions than camp 22 at the very least. (seriously, read at your own risk. Particularly the 'conditions in camp', and 'human rights violations' sections)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Hmm strange... Good ol' computers like to mess around too much.

reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

Camp 14 is pretty bad too. There is a documentary on Netflix about Camp 14 and it's pretty hard to watch...

-SAP-
edit on 10-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think he's establishing himself quite well. I'm not saluting him, far from it, but he has succeeded in worrying the world's biggest powers. China, USA, UK, Russia, Europe, Austral-asia the UN, NATO, most of Asia etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is no ex-North Korea spy
This is ex- spy like these are soccer players:

edit on 10-4-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Second reply to do with what I was writing about re this NK famine.
North Korea is not a self sustaining country, it does not have enough arable land, and any home based famine would be a disaster without outside help, and according to the link, (which is not a controversial source in itself) there is no evidence that outside help was either given or asked for, while there was partying going on in the capital Pyongyang over the anniversary of Kim Il Sung the founder.
This is where it gets confusing to say the least, there is no way that a NK military could ever survive without the people's Kim dynasty, it is not America with a powerful corporate lobby military machine, it is but a standing force with nowhere to go, except South Korea, (BTW that's the Hotel Ritz over the border), and probably does not have the petrol to invade with all its forces, and all the while ordinary folk there see the prosperity of South Korea, somewhere along the line. You don't need to believe everything that the link is giving, but there is a need to make some sense out of it, and the current role of Kim Jong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join