It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real "GOD"..not what you think

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I see what you're saying about being at cause in creative pursuits, but that said I did not myself and of myself create the earth, moon, planets and stars, I didn't conceive the laws of physics by which everything maintains it's track. I don't send the geese south for winter, can't make a tree and didn't even create my own self.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I see what you're saying about being at cause in creative pursuits, but that said I did not myself and of myself create the earth, moon, planets and stars, I didn't conceive the laws of physics by which everything maintains it's track. I don't send the geese south for winter, can't make a tree and didn't even create my own self.

I know its crazy time talk. Im pretty sure I was involved in all the beautious creations, (mammalian at least) but no one is clueing me in. Its as though not only am I trying to solve the puzzle of my own beingness but of everyone elses as well. This is the harmony, this is the grand joke. Science destroys MajicK and its potencial for existing is quelled, suffocated by the Science DOUBT. Im not supposed to hate anything (AfterInfinity told me so). However, you can touch a tree, and tell it you are aware of it and give it your BEST energy, it will respond and grow. Not apples if its a peach (mind you). You can however, wish the best flight ever for the geese migration. We have much more control over our seemingly desperate lives than we think. WHY IS IT HIDDEN. What if I told you I thought you are a Creator Godform and recognised you as such. Where would the conformation come from (your belief in yourself TRUST). Things are not what they seem.
edit on 10-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sounds nice, it really does but too bad it's a bunch of bs. The universe is here and so are we, there is nothing out there that has any sort of control or handling with how anything started. Universe is being expanded and shaped by the creatures that grew alongside it. What I'm saying is there doesn't seem to be a limit to anything, only the ones you put on yourself. This is why knowledge is taught and not sought in schools, they don't want us becoming the next genius or figuring out what's really happening to this planet.

Everything is so corrupt cause we've allowed ourselves to believe something is out there listening to us when in-fact it's just the government tapping phones. We need to stop listening to all the bs whether it be from mainstream or alternative news, forums, etc..... These only stop you from questioning the world around you.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Interesting post. I once had a dream and "God" looked like this:

www.celestiamotherlode.net...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
Sounds nice, it really does but too bad it's a bunch of bs. The universe is here and so are we, there is nothing out there that has any sort of control or handling with how anything started. Universe is being expanded and shaped by the creatures that grew alongside it. What I'm saying is there doesn't seem to be a limit to anything, only the ones you put on yourself. This is why knowledge is taught and not sought in schools, they don't want us becoming the next genius or figuring out what's really happening to this planet.

Everything is so corrupt cause we've allowed ourselves to believe something is out there listening to us when in-fact it's just the government tapping phones. We need to stop listening to all the bs whether it be from mainstream or alternative news, forums, etc..... These only stop you from questioning the world around you.

How do you know and who corrupted your thinking. You seem so sure of yourself to the point of blasting innocent thoughtform to an oblivion. How dare you. There is no limit other than the one you just claimed as YOUR FOOTPRINT. You have admitted you have no thing to do with creation; why are you expousing/vomiting limits yet calling it the opposite. You are new school corrupt; and do you know why? BECAUSE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IT, meaning confirm it. You started this by calling BS BS, do you realize you are blaming yourself for every action and reaction that has occurred with the trivialness of the humans ascention (or potencial of). The genious is YOU/resides in figuring this very personal revelation out, no one else. You could save the world.
edit on 11-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

The things you speak of is Gods memory and not the very essance of God for his thought of creation echos through our universe and this is what you feel and see, it is pride that speaks through your tongue and like a fork in the road he leads people the other way.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

hi, man, i have witnessed a war between an incredible huge being, and his army against another smaller and rounder type of beings, and we were in the middle of it,,,,

my Q to you,, does it matter at all, if you know about these things and matters?

pointless automaton signing out.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

No offense but I think i'd take Jesus' word over yours. I'd like to see you resurrect the dead too while you're at it. This thread is just more regurgitated Porphyry and neoplatonism with a smattering of humanism on top. We were created through the Glory of IEUE, the Light of God whom is personified in one Jesus Christ (Yeshua ha'Moshach)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

become a god, enough with the petty bickering, you are better than that (you know who you are)

Yet you claim before that, that there is also fighting and competition among gods as well...

so what is the point than of progressing...when finally you reach godhood...you end up warring with other gods. Seems like an endless circle to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No offense but I think i'd take Jesus' word over yours. I'd like to see you resurrect the dead too while you're at it.

No offence...but I would like to SEE (not hear about it) Jesus do that also...until you actually have proof of that...it is a fairy tale...not much more worth than the OP's.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

to be honest i shouldnt even be telling anyone this,

Exactly,

Being honest means not telling lies,

Your growing up, in about 23896547896544785543655874569 life times you might get to where you claim to be

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

i dont desire to control or manipulate anyone, not anymore. its not who i am.

Exactly,

So why post in the fashion you do if you wish not to control or manipulate?

You just want to wake some of us up, how is that not a controlling mechanism?

You wanting something for someone else and actually imposing that onto others either by posting your ideas, making a video, writing a book is to manipulate others thinking to sync up with your way of thinking.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

I had actually..but seeing you have proved to us all that you a fraud my work here is done.

edit on 10-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

yet again, you have proven my point, thank you for making this peaceful

What is that, that if you were being honest you wouldn't say any of this

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
he learned it from "god" obviously...

why do people insist on needing a higher power to believe in. Just live life, be happy, dont be an asshole, do unto others. If you die you can figure out the truth then, for now deal with life dont makeup gods and devils to explain how life works.

and get a job.

Because to most that are paying attention, there Is one?
I dont see how anyone can deny there is a force, even if you want to call it "life", it means the same as god means to me. There is an ever present energy that is everywhere, that is the engine behind everything we know. I believe in science (though not perse what it produces, especially in modern times where science serves.capitalism more than it serves knowledge), but where science fails is that it can figure out how life works, but it cant explain how amazing it really is...

I wont even try to theorize further than that, science proves what I believe, Fibonacci etc are, to me, obvious clues of the structure that is beneath it all. But further than that, I'm clueless, and there are.imo few people that aren't, or they're full of it. The Buddha came close perhaps, and others with him probably, but what point is there to making.up tales based on this general idea of a force, call it god or whatever? You're only contributing to the pollution. The Buddha had a logical answer to every question, unlike the.op and many others (n/o ofcourse)...

I think the energy that I call me (not my brain, not my heart,...) will live on, but what will become.of it, I'm clueless. For all I know "souls" are recyclable, maybe my past life was lived by "someone else", hence why I cant remember it? What if this moment/life is MY share of experiencing consciousness? Maybe after this one, it's another part of the energy's turn to be "aware" of itself? Why claim you know? (not directed at quoted)

I agree with all the rest though; live life. Take the knowledge you THINK is correct and test is as much as possible, please. I used to believe firmly in the next dimension etc, yet didnt reach it. Hopefully some day I will, but for now, im in this one. Make the most of it, and ignore the ones telling you what to do, to get a job, or act.your age,... I was a miserable sack of guts once, looking forward.to finding out what would happen if I died, and almost took the shortcut, but well, there's this life first, takes some people a while to find out, like me, but if you push through you'll find out why you did.

Sorry for the ramblings
maybe one day I'll write a chaptered thread with my thoughts some day, but I doubt ATS needs any more :p and Im not too keen on dealing with people who think I'm a selfdeclared prophet who claims to have all the answers, when in reality Imnothing but a philosopher in a world where thinking beyond life is scrutinized and ridiculed.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Once again, the quest to nail down the precise nature of the entity commonly referred to as "God" has been met with fruitless rhetoric and incessant bickering between parties of polar agendas, while a quiet undertone of mortal fear pervades the atmosphere of desperate longing for the one answer that will solve all the problems we refuse to confront in our own strength.

In other words, poppycock and bollocks to the whole discussion. This thread has only served to underscore a theme that all of ATS is more than familiar with: when it comes to emotional security, truth is only as helpful as the minds that seek it.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The Broad understanding that the OP gives about God, is a lot closer to the truth, than you all are thinking and responding too.
"The one to tell the truth, is at once labeled a lunatic and a fool," - Plato

The idea can be expressed as a Human body. Lets say, God can be represented as a Human Body. If God is the Human Body itself, we would be comparable to the size of the Atom, in relation to God being represented as the Human Body. But we know that the human body is not just comprised of Atoms.. They all come together to complete a Molecule. The Molecules then come together to make a Cell. As the Cells form, they come together to create a Tissue. As the Tissues begin to form together, they eventually comprise an Organ, and all the Organs working together, create a Human. In Relation to the OP's idea of multiple layer of gods, its comparative to the scalar perpetuation of development to the Body. Each Atom, Molecule. Cell, Tissue, and Organ is a God, in itself, but all holding a specific responsibility in relation to others responsibilities to Comprise a single Benefit for all, GOD. GOD is itself, and We are all Apart of God.

Now, think about this. When was the last time you gave a Damn, about one atom, that is a part of a molecule that comprises the cell, that develops into a tissue, which is a Piece of skin, protecting your bottom left toe?

We are that Atom in Relation.

But in a sense, i still am unconditionally thankful for it being there.

But that is just one Body of a Human.

IF the Body of a Human, Represents Our UNIVERSE, God is the energy that runs it. We all set God up for success.

But that is Just one Universe. What if we are the Universe of Light and LOVE?

So if our God is of Love, and Light, and another God is of Darkness and Hatred, Dont you think that would cause opposition?

But wouldnt that also cause Consideration aswell?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kraker58

"The one to tell the truth, is at once labeled a lunatic and a fool," - Plato

Indeed. But Plato's theories in that argument had a theme: "form is truth".

If there is no form that can be inarguably connected to the rationalization you claim to be the only possible application, then there is no truth by Plato's standards. In other words, as long as your theory remains in the realm of thought-construct, it is not truth. According to Plato, at least.

Nice try.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
But how is truth first formed?

Could one dissect my post, instead of Quote?
The quote was in relation to peoples bickering and slandering towards the OP.

My Idea was also in relation to things being eerily similar to things that are above, and to things that are below.

"What is above, is below" - Truth (which also in a sense is INFINITY)

So my idea of God is comparable how the Body is Set up, but not to be taken literally. Only Figuratively.

For the Processes of the body are completely different from what the Gods and God are, but the Idea in structure is Similar.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The most high God is the Absolute Godhead, and there's only one God and only One Spirit of the Universe, and only one TRUE condition in the midst of it all.

Explain for the benefit of those attending exactly what you mean by "Godhead".

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Fully informed, infinitely intelligent, living Spirit of the Universe. Absolute objective truth and reality and beingness. Creative Agency as a first/last cause responsible for life or creative intelligence who's creation is by design or with intent and anticipation. The unmanifest, absolute formless potential relative to which our reality represents an intelligent subtration or limitation of the unlimited. Transcendant Godhead where it may be said that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Center, origin, source "first father".

I could go on..

Living loving infinitely intelligent light which infuses everything with being. The perceiving mind which upholds the absolute objective reality (see Rene Descartes' treatise).

edit on 11-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kraker58

So my idea of God is comparable how the Body is Set up, but not to be taken literally. Only Figuratively.

For the Processes of the body are completely different from what the Gods and God are, but the Idea in structure is Similar.

Only figuratively? The ytterbium atom has a structure remarkably similar to that of the Milky Way galaxy. The known universe has an overall layout comparable to the neurons in a brain. Perhaps your idea should be taken a little more literally than you had imagined.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join