It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real "GOD"..not what you think

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yup If he can control people with no soul and he put me in that group why can't he control what I type?

it doesn't work that way. well not exactly.

the only reason you aren't typing what i want you to type is because i dont want to. its actually that simple. i dont desire to control or manipulate anyone, not anymore. its not who i am.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I give you permission to try.....
Talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
That earlier post about "Dr. Who" is actually starting to sound pretty good after reading this stuff...

1) There is no Religion...

2) There is no Satan...

3) Humans created God...

3) The "gods" don't care about us and are too busy to listen but the "universe" DOES listen...

ive never watched this show, but someone mentioned it earlier. what is the show about?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

I give you permission to try.....
Talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

i have a smile on my face right now, because you are acting the exact same way i expected you to act, silly you. its too easy, i suggest you stop coming into my posts i dont want to have any negative effects on your personal life, you sound like a goodhearted friend.

you mean well, but you are very naive and hard headed. the only way you can see what i see is if you learn to let go and break down this wall. i cant just show you, you need to take the journey yourself.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
my time is almost up i might have to leave soon i will be back on sunday

please read all of my posts carefully i will try and stay as long as i can

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Wow underhanded threats now?
No I will continue to pick holes in all your "tales" and just try to effect my personal life.
Like I said in the other thread delusions of grandeur.

Naive? nope that is why I will not fall BS.
Hard headed to right Iam.
edit on 10-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot
You watched the latest episode of 'Doctor Who' didn't you?

Ah, to see gods born, and universes created.....

That was deep

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

Wow underhanded threats now?
No I will continue to pick holes in all your "tales" and just try to effect my personal life.
Like I said in the other thread delusions of grandeur.

Naive? nope that is why I will not fall BS.
Hard headed to right Iam.

you see but this is exactly what i knew you would write, thats why i told you to stop responding, because it will only get worse for you, and i dont want that, you see it is i who is causing these responses from you, and the more i respond back to you the worse it will get, and im not here to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

unfortunately its a lot easier to use negative energy than positive. .i could tell you exactly what you will type next but then you will switch your response, which i am predicting as well, its just a stale mate, it wont go anywhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Ok prove it..send what I will type in my next post here to a mod or another person in this thread and later I will post again.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

Ok prove it..send what I will type in my next post here to a mod or another person in this thread and later I will post again.

there is nothing, its blank.

you haven't thought of what i will say next therefore you haven't created a response in your head.

at this point the possibilities are limitless. endless.

without any visual que the sheer number of responses you would have given cant be narrowed down to a single one, because you have yet to see this response that i am typing now, therefore through cyber space it is almost impossible to predict or determine human behavior, however it is not impossible to control it.

and that i have done with you, i have made you want to make me predict your response, i have succeeded in controlling you, even though i warned you against it, i didn't want to embarrass you.

yet it will only get worse from here.

we are starting to stray too far from the topic, and i am grateful at whoever is monitoring this for having such great interest and patience with this delicate subject.

ask me some questions pertaining to what i posted
edit on 10-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

and sorry in advanced for any embarrassment that i might lay upon you. this is not my intention
edit on 10-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I had actually..but seeing you have proved to us all that you a fraud my work here is done.

Oh and stop saying it is going to get worse for me...you can not do anything to me so Shhhh with your threats.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

I had actually..but seeing you have proved to us all that you a fraud my work here is done.

yet again, you have proven my point, thank you for making this peaceful

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Have you demonstrated the value of the information you have to offer? Or are you still blowing smoke?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Gave him the perfect opportunity to do so and he just failed.
Just read above.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

The "real" God is in my experience by far and by many orders of magnitude FUNNIER even than we can presently imagine.

You have to appreciate the whole set up and the predicament, with freedom, that we've been placed in and then grasp the full extent of our own ignorance to even begin to get the joke however.

Then when you touch into God with God as Spirit (with infinite intelligence) touching into you, not only is God intimately accessible, but knowledge of God is immensely humorous and joyful, even playful, as if God is a prankster of sorts, but never in a mean-spirited way (see how funny that is right there?).

God is truth and life and the absolute objective reality, with awareness and understanding. It is said that God's thoughts are towards us more numerous than the stars and that his thoughts relative to our own narrow subjective interpretations are as high as the stars are above the earth (sounds about right).

Therefore, open up to God and have the courage and the audacity to speak to and listen to the leadings of the spirit, because he IS there and IS available (in Spirit and Truth) and isn't leaving us any time soon.

The OP's conception of God is mistaken I think, as is everyone's, but we shouldn't mistake God's invisibility for absent presence, oh no. He's there and he's ready willing and able to share with us the humor of true understanding and awareness, especially relative to everything else that's utterly absurd by comparison.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The most high God is the Absolute Godhead, and there's only one God and only One Spirit of the Universe, and only one TRUE condition in the midst of it all.

It's a kingdom only in the sense of a manifestation emanating or arises from the Godhead as the unifying principal, so of course within the domain of life there are hierarchies, even hierarchies of impression from mineral to plant to animal to human to alien whatever, like a great big TREE if life but with one root and one source.

The whole idea of God's battling for territory is in our head, and is a projection, even a neurotic or psychotic one in my experience and trust me on this because I've been there done that got the t-shirt.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The most high God is the Absolute Godhead, and there's only one God and only One Spirit of the Universe, and only one TRUE condition in the midst of it all.

Explain for the benefit of those attending exactly what you mean by "Godhead".

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Fully informed, infinitely intelligent, living Spirit of the Universe. Absolute objective truth and reality and beingness. Creative Agency as a first/last cause responsible for life or creative intelligence who's creation is by design or with intent and anticipation. The unmanifest, absolute formless potential relative to which our reality represents an intelligent subtration or limitation of the unlimited. Transcendant Godhead where it may be said that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Center, origin, source "first father".

I could go on..

Living loving infinitely intelligent light which infuses everything with being. The perceiving mind which upholds the absolute objective reality (see Rene Descartes' treatise).

The one absolute condition of reality, but not without awareness ie: intelligence.

edit on 10-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
he learned it from "god" obviously...

why do people insist on needing a higher power to believe in. Just live life, be happy, dont be an asshole, do unto others. If you die you can figure out the truth then, for now deal with life dont makeup gods and devils to explain how life works.

and get a job.

exactly, you get it. god doesn't care about you, in fact you are just competition to it. you can achieve what it is, yet you are all distracted with the most insignificant things.
become one with this universe. i know this all sounds like new age mumbo jumbo, but if only people knew how close to the truth this is.

God IS a jealous God and does not care about you; the reason why, you created it with all of your own hate, unfulfulled desires and unreasonable DEMANDS. THE God Being is you HUMAN dreamed into NON-existance on steroids. You fools, do you not know you are god, wishing for YOURSELF TO SHOW UP? The finality? a showdown wherein you confront yourselves and actually MANIFEST SOMETHING SOMEWHERE that is meaningful.
edit on 10-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

Oh and stop saying it is going to get worse for me...you can not do anything to me so Shhhh with your threats.

Boymonkey. This person preports fraudulacy? Are you allowed to explain..as in is this preposterous (another attempt same vein, same person involving trickery?).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join