It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real "GOD"..not what you think

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Very well said and I agree.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

From boymonkey's post

Funny really someone who claims he can control other people and only 3% of people have souls can not go back and answer those question.

What !! What!! You said that somewhere?

Ok, first, I'm uncontrollable. I cannot be hypnotized, and have real problems with any control freak that thinks I can be controlled. I don't like authority.

Second, yes, the bible is a badly written history book, and creepy in many ways, but I'm sure more than 3% of people have souls
There's likely some soul-less people out there, but I've experienced and felt enough weird stuff to know I have a soul, and I've never considered myself so special that I'd be in some 3% club.

Although I do have a good relationship with our universe......

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I did read the whole post. However, I fail to see how someone who is only as perceptive as the rest of us can know something that escapes our comprehension. In other words, what makes your idea of a deity any more valid than the ideas that already exist?
edit on 10-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I would have to agree with you on this.

Op, maybe you should have worded were the possibilities of what God is or can be rather than slamming the dominos on the table and calling game and saying "looking this is how it is"

Opening it up for open discussion night rather than rhetoric nonsense.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The only thing missing is a NAME for this new "religion"...

That and maybe throw in a couple of Angels for good measure.

I believe Moroni has already been taken BTW.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by k1k1to

From boymonkey's post

Funny really someone who claims he can control other people and only 3% of people have souls can not go back and answer those question.

What !! What!! You said that somewhere?

Ok, first, I'm uncontrollable. I cannot be hypnotized, and have real problems with any control freak that thinks I can be controlled. I don't like authority.

Second, yes, the bible is a badly written history book, and creepy in many ways, but I'm sure more than 3% of people have souls
There's likely some soul-less people out there, but I've experienced and felt enough weird stuff to know I have a soul, and I've never considered myself so special that I'd be in some 3% club.

Although I do have a good relationship with our universe......

actually more than 2 billion people have "souls" .

also im almost certain i can make you do anything i please, through your emotions which are. your biggest friend as well as worst enemy.

the only people i cant control are others like me.

and i do not take advantage of this, you can do as you please, it is not my business or goal to control anyone.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Funny in the other thread you say it is 270000000 people the rest of us are "empty shells" as you put it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

I would have to agree with you on this.

Op, maybe you should have worded were the possibilities of what God is or can be rather than slamming the dominos on the table and calling game and saying "looking this is how it is"

Opening it up for open discussion night rather than rhetoric nonsense.

yes, i process this information so quickly that sometimes i type straight to the point, and i often leave out the gray areas and possibilities.

i haven't claimed to know it all, in fact i want to be challenged i want others input on this information, i am just presenting it to you.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The only thing missing is a NAME for this new "religion"...

That and maybe throw in a couple of Angels for good measure.

I believe Moroni has already been taken BTW.

there is no religion.

its all on a personal level. consider me a guide, virgil to dante.

it is still your choice

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

there is no religion.

it is still your choice

The thing that no one seems to get about personal journeys is that they are...well, personal. There's advice, and then there's a map and compass. There is no map and compass for spirituality. There is learning by trial and error. If you say you know a surefire path, then you have found your own path. And forcing your own path on someone else, declaring your path is the only or best path, is a very unwise decision.

My choice is to learn my way and find my own path. I'm sure it will make it that much more special to me. Things you shed blood and sweat for are always more valuable than anything handed to you on a silver platter. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I did read the whole post. However, I fail to see how someone who is only as perceptive as the rest of us can know something that escapes our comprehension. In other words, what makes your idea of a deity any more valid than the ideas that already exist?

take it as you will, either way i appreciate your input.

why do people feel like i am forcing them to believe in this? it is because they themselves want to believe, the potential is in you, but then the doubt sinks in, how can a mere mortal conceive such information?

yet you are here, not because of me, but because of the tittle, it brought you here because deep down you want the answers dont you?

and even if the answers were to be presented to you, you still refuse to believe and this is why you are here. because you believe, your programming is in full effect dismissing all of this as ramblings of a fringe lunatic, but deep down you believe.

somewhere deep down, it rings true

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

there is no religion.

it is still your choice

The thing that no one seems to get about personal journeys is that they are...well, personal. There's advice, and then there's a map and compass. There is no map and compass for spirituality. There is learning by trial and error. If you say you know a surefire path, then you have found your own path. And forcing your own path on someone else, declaring your path is the only or best path, is a very unwise decision.

My choice is to learn my way and find my own path. I'm sure it will make it that much more special to me. Things you shed blood and sweat for are always more valuable than anything handed to you on a silver platter. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.

it is up to you on a personal level, to get to this point.

i havent told you how to get there. simply the order and chain of command of most things. the goal...the cheese at the end of the maze, you can smell it but you dont know how to get to it, you have to follow your "nose" to get to the end of the maze. but a few incentives here and there merely push you harder to achieve this goal..this is why im here

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I'm definitely an "occupied human"
Why I would want to try to lead others around though, is beyond me.
I dont think I like most people enough to want to bother controlling them.
I spend more time in the company of my dogs these days

And yes, 30 - 40% makes more sense soul-wise.
Well, good souls, not lost. There are lost souls....

And Venus is the morning star

edit on 10-4-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Then give us a demonstration of what you have to offer. Give us a reason to take you seriously. Because personally, what you've told us so far isn't what I'd call impressive.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yup If he can control people with no soul and he put me in that group why can't he control what I type?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yup If he can control people with no soul and he put me in that group why can't he control what I type?

I'm willing to bet that users like this have contributed to the general decline in ATS quality that I keep reading about. If the OP were truly what s/he claimed to be, possession of any type of vessel would be abhorrent and in violation of everything s/he stands for. Violation of free will and all that. Very poor judgment. Should have gotten a better screenwriter to compose his/her act.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

Then give us a demonstration of what you have to offer. Give us a reason to take you seriously. Because personally, what you've told us so far isn't what I'd call impressive.

thats the thing, im not a prophet, im not a "messiah"

given the way you people have acted in an "anonymous" internet forum, can you imagine what this species would do to me if i showed what i could do?

besides i am not here to show off...you ask what i can do and i answered it doesn't need to go further than that.

i dont need you to believe in anything i have said, to be honest i shouldnt even be telling anyone this, but given the instant dismissability of my claims i dont think i will have too many problems for sharing this
edit on 10-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That earlier post about "Dr. Who" is actually starting to sound pretty good after reading this stuff...

1) There is no Religion...

2) There is no Satan...

3) Humans created God...

4) The "gods" don't care about us and are too busy to listen but the "universe" DOES listen...

edit on 10-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Do you remember Ewok_Boba and his thread?
This reminds me of it all....
I just will not take people who claim to be better than most and invent divisions in humanity.
I may seam like an asshat picking holes in it but his thread before can be dangerous If people start thinking that they are the ones with a soul and others are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join