It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Apology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
NOTE THREAD IN QUESTION ......to avoid confusion is

ATS based out of the ........ in board discussion

I was writing a thread of gratitude when I looked down after posting something caught my eye. The nature of the post was intriguing at first till I saw the way it went down the I got Irrate and well lets just say the editting was done immediately after the post but not before the MODS caught it. I'm glad they did and even though I wont volunteer the exact person I insulted or the 2 MODS one who edited one word I didnt get to in time to beat them, and the other that gave me the warn tag.
Or the post in question I APPOLOGIZE for the language, and thank them for the reality check and so the person who I insulted will know who they are after I editted the insulting post , I followed immediately with a post appology in the original thread in question so you can read it.

Thank You ATS MODS for the reality check and again to the parties directly involved I'm sorry. I wont use that language again I am ashamed for my actions and want all board members to know I am sorry for blemishing the ATS Name and Ethics......The points taken where fair and well taken, I myself dont understand why the fines aren't stiffer not that I am asking for more points to be taken but I would be well deserving if they where.

Thank You For Your Time,

Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
Idiot Extream

[edit on 3/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 3/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 3-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
good job with the apology

join