It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MDs have no knowledge of Chemistry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
In fact most MDs had flunked Chemistry in Med School and Pre-Med in College, but still get through to get an MD degree and A LICENSE to practice. MD's have a miniscule smatering of Chemistry,yet with that LICENSE they can make hugh quantities of money - then they can say that Linus Pauling ,the Father of Modern Chemistry, was a quack whose 100g/vitamin C per day intravenously cures not only Cancer but completely reverses Diabetes 2 in three Months (from comatous to a bike racer).I think the MDs are money-mongering quacks . The Ph.D. chemist makes their drugs and knows how the drugs work on a molecular scale . MDs Don't . What do you think?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How are they going to support all the medical jobs out there if nobody is sick
I seem to handle apple cider vinegar better than vitamin C myself. I am Finn, we have been eating pickled foods for many generations, Many of us can actually make our vitamin C from pickles.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here in the UK its not required for Doc's to have an A level in it but lets just say its hard to get on a training course without it, and theres only so much knowledge they can pass on during a standard 5 year course and expecting every doctor to be an absolute expert on all sorts of organic chemistry would mean there would be no one setting bones/stitching you up when you come off your bike at 120mph

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something.

But they are medical doctors. See them for ailments and injuries.

If you are interested in chemistry, See a chemist.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The ONLY things that MDs know about the chemicals they prescribe for you to ingest are what the drug pushers (er, sales reps) tell them. If you read the package inserts on your meds, you'll know WAY more than the doctor that prescribed for you.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Ever heard of Biochemistry? The biological effects of chemicals on the body?

top topics

join