It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Frustrated... Try Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Dear Ats, it is with an eager will and an open heart that I felt it necessary to post this message to every single one of you on this site.

As of late it has come to my attention that the polarity of this website is leaning a bit towards the negative side of the scale in regards of so many personal, political, and social aspects of existence in our current times.
Nope I'm no farting rainbows and singing jolly jovial cheer em ups types of people but there seems to be an great amount of discontent with life at the moment and I would kindly attempt to cheer as many of you people up as i possibly can.

No I'm not going to scratch out some unfortunate shmuck that has been cursed with circumstances so bad that all of us should be thankful for what we have, that's the oldest trick in the book and a weak card to pull if you ask me personally. I'm also not going to attempt to quote famous people that rose above arduous times to make fame and success their testament to never giving up, its irrelevant if we look at things realistically.
In fact each persons problems are relative to their unique experience in this brief span of time and for me to categories problems on some sort of scale from 1-100 is nonsense as i feel we are not statistics like numbers.

Now I have always tried to stick to a subjective form of analyzing the world around me for the sole reason of keeping perspective at a personal level rather than treating peoples emotions like a science project.
Don't get me wrong, objective analysis has its place in this world but by my opinion it should be kept aside when dealing with the emotional aspects of existence.

We do not view all these complex chemical processes in our brains that react to stimuli at divergent intervals according to our biological make up, instead we experience these emotions on our own terms, we feel the product of these reactions and deal with them individually. The point I'm getting to might seem a bit odd but bear with me.

However cliche it may sound this whole life business is a miracle in its own, if you can just change your perspective and focus on the immensely complex processes and events that lead up too YOU being the winning sperm out of millions to reach the finish line, and develop from a single cellular organism into trillion cellular biological machine that is so complex in its make up that we can be seen as walking universes ourselves.

Then we find this strange thing most call consciousness that power our bodies, that give us the ability to think, reflect, ponder, discover and interact with our own bodies on an intense level such as the products of pain and pleasure perceived by the mind. Most interestingly is the diversity that spreads us apart from each other just like nature in its self, the good, the bad ,and the ugly if you will. Some are aesthetically more appealing than others whilst some are equip with unique talents or a sense of intelligence that form the basis platform for their enhanced experience. Truly remarkable us humans really are if you really sit for a while and think about it.

Yeah so we are stuck in this stinky greed ridden system that forces us to be deceptive and greedy to some extents and it soul crushing to know that there is allot of suffering out there. So lest asses in a very basic common sense type of manner as to how we can change our perspective.

If we are suppose to behave as the natural world intended (survival of the fittest) then why have we collectively created and environment that functions outside such circumstances yet ironically it is still regarded as a general belief in the business world that survival of the fittest is what gets you to the top.

If science has proven that at a genetic level it is impossible to distinguish race in our Dna then why do we still walk around with arrogance and superior behavior towards other races cultures because of ignorance and lack of will to understand their heritage and oppression to the same rights and opportunities as us.

That it hurts when we are being treated unfairly or abused physically or mentally yet we still do it to others.

That we run away from our mistakes yet we ridicule others who do the very same.

In some form or another we have all been hypocrites, lairs, cheats in our lives but the worst and i mean worst attribute out there is acting otherwise.

It is by our flaws and mistakes that we share common grounds in a forever developing form of existence on a subjective level. So i will conclude this piece of writing with a personal message that should provide hope for some of you folk reading this. WE ARE ALL F@&K UPS, and the only way we will ever create a better way of life for ourselves and intern for everybody else is to realize that we need to work together and stop being so damn critical on ourselves and each other. This institutionalized way of living and educating humanity has goose-stepped us into being overly critical and selfishly deluded from what we really are. We make mistakes, we learn best like that, it is part of our evolution.

What we need to understand though is that alone we are pretty useless. A band is nothing without their fans, innovators are nothing without an audience to inspire there creations, artists works are senseless without people to appreciate it. You get my point. So i say keep yourself inspired, appreciate the good people in your life and try to understand why others might be so different form yourself by evaluating their circumstances and imagining how you would be in the same position. ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS AND GOOD VIBRATIONS ALL

edit on 10-4-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okay, not anger but sorrow:

Ran over a cat today. Couldn't find the owner. Brought it to the vet. Petted it until it died. Not happy today.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Okay, not anger but sorrow:

Ran over a cat today. Couldn't find the owner. Brought it to the vet. Petted it until it died. Not happy today.

My simpathies, not a good experience, at least you did the right thing and the poor creature did not die alone, strength and love to you fellow human being.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'd kinda like to see someone fart a rainbow. It would be one for the science books.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Awwww Im sorry but how good of you to do that. So many people would have just left it there.

time will heal this. Sending you a big hug.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Accidents happen but at least you had the heart to try to do what you could by taking it to a vet , I know most would have just carried on their way without a thought .
Take solace in that

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Kinda sad. It happens, glad you tried to help it instead of just leaving.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerbychoice
Don't get me wrong, objective analysis has its place in this world but by my opinion it should be kept aside when dealing with the emotional aspects of existence.

I have been taught that objective approach inclues everything.

That it hurts when we are being treated unfairly or abused physically or mentally yet we still do it to others.

I guess once you realise that you don't do it anymore, at least when you're in a good health. I tend to be rude when I'm ill/tired. Right now I don't want on live on this planet anymore

This institutionalized way of living and educating humanity has goose-stepped us into being overly critical and selfishly deluded from what we really are.

I got institutionalized degree (although not in USA) and most of my friends are of higher degree. Some of the them theists, some atheists, some non-theists, some just don't care. All of them see the immense wonder in the way the universe managed to survive and how earth managed to spring out life. Those are biologists, chemists, programmers that cherish the wonder of live and stress out the importance of difference between each and on of us. That difference gives the whole system the strength to survive what ever is to come

edit on 2013/4/10 by krzyspmac because: spelling

edit on 2013/4/10 by krzyspmac because: more bad spalling... man

edit on 2013/4/10 by krzyspmac because: even the info on bad spelling had bad spelling... when is this madness going to end??

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'd kinda like to see someone fart a rainbow. It would be one for the science books.

Whahahaha well maybe if i ingest allot of food colorants and saw dust i might be able to make that happen

keep well

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by krzyspmac

I have been taught that objective approach inclues everything.

I guess once you realise that you don't do it anymore, at least when you're in a good health. I tend to be rude when I'm ill/tired. Right now I don't want on live on this planet anymore

This institutionalized way of living and educating humanity has goose-stepped us into being overly critical and selfishly deluded from what we really are.

I got institutionalized degree (although not in USA) and most of my friends are of higher degree. Some of the them theists, some atheists, some non-theists, some just don't care. All of them see the immense wonder in the way the universe managed to survive and how earth managed to spring out life. Those are biologists, chemists, programmers that cherish the wonder of live and stress out the importance of difference between each and on of us. That difference gives the whole system the strength to survive what ever is to come

edit on 2013/4/10 by krzyspmac because: spelling

edit on 2013/4/10 by krzyspmac because: more bad spalling... man

edit on 2013/4/10 by krzyspmac because: even the info on bad spelling had bad spelling... when is this madness going to end??

Noted and agreed to some extent, one thing I have discovered about life is the more you learn about our planet and the universe around it the more appreciative one becomes to be alive and be part of this mysterious awe inspiring existence. Hopefully though humanity on a bigger scale will be able to get access to this type of information to further their perspective and reevaluate their place on this planet as unique sentient being with the gift of mind and ability of discovery about self and environments that allow this physical experience.

All the best and I hope your journey will continue into the furthest corners of the universe and beyond

top topics

join