It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea closes main boarder point with China!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
source: www.realitatea.net...

the source is one of the major news sources from Romania. Please use Google Translate to get the article in your language.

In short: The main boarder crossing point between China and North Korea (Dandong) was closed for tourists, tho' business people can still cross. According to AFP, the decision to close the boarder was North Korea's.

Things seem to start to turn for the worst...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is mainstream news as it was published some hours ago. Only you guys in the US were probably zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzzz. While we in Australia were reading the updates.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I am from Europe, and I haven't found a thread about this on ATS. If there is such a thread please MOD's move the discussion there

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
more sources:

More sources:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kobewan69

Why should we care if boarders can't get in or out. Now if it was a border point that was closed, that would be different. Words matter.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy
reply to post by kobewan69

Why should we care if boarders can't get in or out. Now if it was a border point that was closed, that would be different. Words matter.

You know compensating for something small with something even smaller defeats the point.

The OP is clearly not a native english speaker/or made a typo, either way being a word nazi matters but not in a positive way.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It will only take one nuke to bankrupt the world, That's Un plan , no one can afford a war, the world economy is already in dire straits, and everybody got to pick a side, so welcome to world war 3.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

The USA can't afford a pack of gum with our debt.....But somehow we still manage to be active in war! The bombs, missiles, and fighter jets are already in our possesion, people are already deployed.....We don't need money, it's already setup....

Your welcome to world war 3 comment kinda makes me giggle.....You think North Korea fighting with the US is the start to WW3? How? If it was China or Russia, then yeah I can see that....But North Korea?? Please explain that comment

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

If Un uses nukes, yes it will trigger ww3

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads as mentioned earlier.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join