It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wealthy and the famous in the event of a SHTF scenario.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Some of the rich and famous may do ok for a while, but money will become useless very quickly. At first, they could use their wealth to get what they want, but when people realize you can't eat gold or paper, it's over for them. That's why I don't bother with it. When it gets that bad, smart folks wouldn't trade a loaf of bread for a pound of gold..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Those that have planned, will go to their personal sub where they will then safely submerge and go to a private island that has a bunker. They could be away form the mayhem of most of the population centers this way.
But food would become an issue at some point. Unless they learn to just fish for seafood.

Private Submarine

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've never been one to think of any famous and/or rich person as anything other than an everday joe....like the rest of us however most of them see themselves as some kind of wonderful thing.

I think in all honesty they would fare worse off than the rest of us. Their bodyguards would leave them to go be with their families. A good number of the rich and famous wouldn't even know how to use a gun properly, or any weapon for that matter. Unlike the rest of us they most likely never entertained the idea of a shtf scenario because unlike the rest of us they are happy with the way things are going along. Where as most of us already have a very good idea about who we will be when and if that time does come.

A good portion of the rich and famous might be physically fit because they had those personal trainers hounding them, so that is a point in their favor.

Interesting question for sure!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well if anything happens many of them have tickets out of dodge in the underground bases, which may or may not be safe, and also, I wouldn't like the company, bet humans won't fare well down there and wouldnt want to be female at all.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Almost all celebrities own guns. And after the movie Safe Room was released, it became fashionable to install one.

Most A-list celebrities have "vacation homes" in the Rockies, and those homes are outfitted as doomsday lairs. I can name several in the Mountains north and east of Sante Fe N.M.; also on the Idaho/Montana border.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well I for one would feel sorry for them and would like to do my part to help some of them out.

If they should read this I would like to extend an invitation for Jessica Alba, Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman to find their way to my property and they can be my maids and housekeepers in exchange for safety and food.

They would also be expected to do some gardening, wood splitting, canning and accompanying me on hunts to drag out my Elk.

Sounds like a harder life than their used to but I am sure it would beat any life in Hollywood after the SHTF.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join