It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did America just vote in the Antichrist ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well, someone had to say it ... it may as well be me

According to Revelation, the Antichrist will rule for seven years. For the first three and a half, he will bring peace. During that time, he will implement the 'Mark' - which I believe will be a subdermal chip. People will choose to accept it for various reasons (it will be easier than carrying a creditcard which could be stolen, it can hold medical data and - for the teens - it's cool to be chipped'). Half way through his seven years he will reveal his true Satanic nature. At the end of the seven years, the world will end.

Many people believe that the year 2012 will be the end of the world.

2005 - 2012 is seven years.

Could George W. Bush really be the Antichrist of the Bible ?

Here's a scenario:

George W. Bush is Inaugurated in 2005. By using US forces to 'liberate' countries, he could well bring 'peace' - plus he has his supporters such as Tony Blair to help in his task. The subdermal chip is well underway and the PNAC has already got their plans ready and waiting.

Prior to the 2008 election, various 'terrorist' attacks result in martial law and suspension of the elections. Bush therefore is left in control. This will last until 2012.

Possible ?

Only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You just might be right on this one. Here's a few scary points to bring up.

Daniel 8:25
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart , and by peace shall destroy many .

That seems to make sense if you consider that Bush's efforts to attain peace in the middle easts have killed who know how many people. Plus we also know from scripture that the Antichrist will affirm an existing treaty with the Jews. From the point of treaty being affirmed, to the end is exactly 7 years. Now look at the time line of the "Road Map".

Phase 3: 2004-2005
At the start of 2004, another international conference will be held to " formally launch a process with the active, sustained and operational support of the quartet, leading to a final permanent status resolution by 2005, including on borders, Jerusalem, refugees, (and) settlements."
The quartet will then work with both sides to try to make sure the deadline is met by the end of 2005 that will result in a Palestinian state, ending the "occupation that began in 1967."

So your math adds up perfectly. Then end of 2005 + 7 years = 2012. I stumbled on a site that goes into great detail on this issue. I haven't read it all yet, but what I have seen so far is interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Bush is NOT the antichrist. He is a Christian, and OUR COUNTRY was attacked. Now what makes sense! Don't fight back and just let the terrorists keep attacking and attacking, or fight back, weaken them, and then they have no way to attack again, and also Bin Laden endorsed Kerry. Now would you want someone in the Oval Office who had the endorsement of Bin Laden? I sure wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The Bible says no man knows the day nor hour Christ will come back.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This supports my last post about 'no one knows the day nor hour Christ will return' People have been trying to predict when the end of the world would be for centuries. All have been wrong!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
if i had to guess, id say Bush is the Antichrist.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cadborasaurus
The Bible says no man knows the day nor hour Christ will come back.

True - but it doesn't say anything about the year.
Semantics, I know. But true nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Bush is NOT the antichrist. He is a Christian, and OUR COUNTRY was attacked. Now what makes sense! Don't fight back and just let the terrorists keep attacking and attacking, or fight back, weaken them, and then they have no way to attack again, and also Bin Laden endorsed Kerry. Now would you want someone in the Oval Office who had the endorsement of Bin Laden? I sure wouldn't.

Haha, fight back? Bin Laden endorsed? Well... Bin Laden is responsable for 911 and he is dead?.... no ... in jail? ....uhmm no. Oh, but Saddam is. Ok good enough, I guess.

[Edited on 11/4/2004 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Bush is NOT the antichrist. He is a Christian, and OUR COUNTRY was attacked.

Funny, but somehow I don't imagine Jesus condoning and organizing the mass killing of innocent people.

Is this honestly your idea of what an Xtian would do, Cadborasaurus ????

I may be a pagan, but I grew up baptist and one thing I was always taught and I'm sure it even says so somewhere in the bible that Christians are supposed to turn the other cheek. The bible says nothing about blasting the # out of innocent women and children now does it ?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dont bother to try and run & hide from The Armeggedon.....you'll just die tired. Who knew the anti-christ would come in the form of a drooling imbecile like George W. Bush ? Personally, I expected someone witty, clever and diabolocally devious, like one of the villians from a James Bond movie, who was in league with Lucifer on a more intellectual level. But, I guess you get what you get and thats that.-j; )

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Bush is NOT the antichrist. He is a Christian

Isn't the antichrist suppose to be a deceiver? Would not the best enemy be a wolf in sheep's clothing?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails
Personally, I expected someone witty, clever and diabolocally devious, like one of the villians from a James Bond movie, who was in league with Lucifer on a more intellectual level. But, I guess you get what you get and thats that.-j; )

Perhaps that is the point that you would not expect it. A village idiot can still light a match and burn down the village.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So as a Christian, how long should I let people beat me up before I defend myself? Should I go ahead and let them kill my wife and children before I do something? I am a Baptist, and I do believe in turning the other cheek, but I also believe that there are some time where I need to defend myself.

[Edited on 4-11-2004 by knights5629]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
December 21, 2012.

This date is the day that the Mayan Callender ends. It is called the End of Days. Not the End of the World. In most ancient cultures a Day is an Era or Period of Developement. If this is true then the Mayan End of Days may note be the end of the 7 years but rather the beginning. The beginning of a new period of significance.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I could be wrong but isn't the anti christ supposed to pretend to be Christ when he comes?

*Did someone already say this?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If you knew anything about the antichrist, then you know that it is not Bush. And the bible says the antichrist only has power for 42 months ( 3 1/2 years)
Here is what i have already posted on the above top secret forum.

OK, I'm gonna prove to you by the word of God that the antichrist (beast) is Nero Caesar. Please pay close attention. It is really simple going by the descriptions the bible gives. Two things are very important to remember and they are that John has the revelation in AD 96 and that Johns native language is Aramiac and the book of Revelation was originally written in Aramaic. With all that in mind we proceed to Revelations Chapter 17:8. John has seen the beast but doesn't know what he saw. So the Angel tells him.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Remember it is AD 96.

What the Angel just told him is that the beast was ( before AD 96) and is not,
( not alive in AD 96) , and will ascend out of the bottomless pit.(in the future)

So we know the beast was before AD 96, was dead in AD 96 and in the future will come out of the bottomless pit.

Here is the same verse in the new international bible

8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction.

Crystal clear so far.

More hints of who he is in the same chapter , verses 10 and 11

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Here he tells John that the beast is the eighth king, but is one of the former seven kings. That is crystal clear too.

But the biggest hint is where it says " five are fallen" which means they were dead BEFORE AD 96 and since we know that the beast was BEFORE AD 96 ,then we know that he HAS to be one of these kings.

I'm probably over my 500 word limit , so i'll add more later.

Durwood

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You all should check out these websites. They're interesting and makes a lot of sense. Oh yeah, I would like to add that not everyone that says, "Lord, Lord" is His Child. We have to watch out for the wolves in sheeps clothing. We as humans, should use our God given senses. I know that some voted for Bush out of fear. This is how the devil works. Also, some Christians don't want to question Bush's true morals. They are afraid to discover things about him that are unpleasant. In my case, if one poses as a Christian, and he is leading our government, I am not afraid to search it out for myself. Personally, I hate to be fooled. I have more respect for people who are upfront and, boldly say that they are only serving their best interest, and that they know nothing about God, and want to know nothing about Him. I don't appreciate those who make people put their trust in them just to let them down.

Anyways, go to www.infowars.com
and www.educate-yourself.org

Search out things for yourselves, don't take Bush's word that He is a Christian.

Also, Bush tried to quote the Scripture John 3:16, but instead made a mistake and said, John 16:3. Check out John 16:3 and see what it says. His mistake is God's clue into who/what Bush really stands for.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that there are many antichrists that have gone out into the world.

Although there are many questionable traits in Bush, I will continue to pray for him because he is a leader, and a nation's destiny is influenced by the leaders.

We can all argue if Bush is of God, or not of God; if he's good, or not good, but the truth will come out. What is done in the dark will be exposed in the Light. We'll all know the truth sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that there are many antichrists that have gone out into the world.

Although there are many questionable traits in Bush, I will continue to pray for him because he is a leader, and a nation's destiny is influenced by the leaders.

We can all argue if Bush is of God, or not of God; if he's good, or not good, but the truth will come out. What is done in the dark will be exposed in the Light. We'll all know the truth sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It really doesn't take a genius to work that one out...really if I can manage it....I would've loved to be a Bush supporter when Osma released that, it was the last nail in the kerry coffin. Of course people are going to vote for Bush if the creator of 9/11 supports the opposition! Osama clearly wants Bush to stay in power, look at what a cock up he's made so far...

As for the anti-christ side of things, christians are brought up to love they neighbour, yes, defend; but not go blowing up half a country and destroying thousands of lives in the process of revenge for one man...then locking up another and feeling proud...

[Edited on 10-11-2004 by LadyCool21]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join