North Korea: A theory (a possible trap involving China and Russia).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
North Korea and China arent even really at odds, they are just flexing their muscles and I really think this is all in the name of - financial gain .As countries they are both trying to work out what they want.

They as countries need to make changes. But they cant do much, they are being over confident thats all.

I sense however, that China will become even more annoyed with North Korea . As really they are just a monkey on steriods.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I am just wondering if North Korea and TPTB there are planning to take out our satellites; and if they do make contact; computers, cell phones etc. would not be able to operate. Could this be a part of their plan? Or am I way off base with this theory?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Good Sir,

The USofA have more than enough nukes to retaliate several times over... all over the globe... simultaneously!

This is not a game of chess, there are more pieces in a nuclear arsenal than on a chess board.

Kind Regards :-)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great theory!!!

We need more posts, forums, and people like you on this site!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
although, anything we think of, so has someone working for the USA of some importants, probably mutipule times....

and how do you guys know this isn't some 9/11, planned by america from the get go, how do you know they dont want this

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

If Russia and China attacked the US other countries may have concerned that they`ll be the next target and may use NATO as an excuse to fight because the UK and France both have nuclear weapons.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
NK is a pawn.
Russia-China can sacrifice them without getting into the conflict themselves.
They dont need to get involved to win. If the economy collapses the whole west will be doomed.
There will be crisis in CH-R but they will be in a far better situation than we. Its a win for them. The world after would be BRICS as the main power with the west shattered. I dont say they will be untouched. I say they will be the first to stand back on their feet. They would be the winners no matter how bad would the whole world suffer.

the war scenario OTOH depends on 1 sirious question
India-Pakistan relations
that would decide about the outcome
(I dont belive est-west war is possible for at least 10years - they arent ready yet)

another thing is - Russia will soon double their oil transfer to China
they are getting ready for everything but arent yet
only economical war is possible now - even with Korea going down in flames
(im sure China would get involved then - but as a peacekeeper - they would strike from behind at some point to secure the 'old' border)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438

If Russia and China attacked the US other countries may have concerned that they`ll be the next target and may use NATO as an excuse to fight because the UK and France both have nuclear weapons.

"other countries may have concerned(sic) that they'll be the next target. . ." Are there people in the world that actually think that if Russia and China goes to war with the U.S. that it isn't all over for everyone? Really?

Man do I want to live where they do or at least in their reality.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

it is assumed (at least by them) that a) the US's response would be neutered by an EMP

They'd be mad to think so. We've been preparing for exactly that event (launching missiles amidst the mass EMPs from impacting nukes) since the early 80's, spending trillions in the process. Good luck with that.

EMPs aren't going to do jack to the subs and silos, and in the event of no C&C, they'll assume the destruction of the C&C targets and proceed to the extinction of the enemy with the launch codes for those contingencies.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

it is assumed (at least by them) that a) the US's response would be neutered by an EMP

They'd be mad to think so. We've been preparing for exactly that event (launching missiles amidst the mass EMPs from impacting nukes) since the early 80's, spending trillions in the process. Good luck with that.

EMPs aren't going to do jack to the subs and silos, and in the event of no C&C, they'll assume the destruction of the C&C targets and proceed to the extinction of the enemy with the launch codes for those contingencies.

Im sure by then you will have the EC-135 looking glasses in the air,or modern day version, relaying communications and orders. America will live on. Might only have one 10th the population, but it will live on.

Those Ohios are death dealers man. Im sure lil chubby kim knows he has at least one Ohio trained on him at all times.
edit on 10-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

E-6's would be the C&C ones. The fact we sent two to the region tells volumes as to how serious the US military is taking this.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

How about making your theory even more controversial?

What if the UK has orchestrated this plan with Russia and China to take down the US...

That could explain why the North Koreans removed all of their files from the embassy in London.

Highly unlikely but what a twist to the plot that would be...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Every grand strategic plan has to be supported by smaller tactical plans.....so yes your addendum makes sense.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Maybe if the Revolutionary War took place about 30 years ago....(as in the time difference between the colonial rebellion and the war of 1812).

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

It is called Nuclear Blackmail.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Nothing surprises me anymore when you factor in the Illuminati goal of Population Reduction and with the Iranian support of North Korea the agenda to involve the MidEast (Iran first) in WWIII.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Thank you. It is a "conspiracy theory" site afterall. That being said it is something that I have thought about and such military/strategic thinking is in my blood altho I passed on going to West Point like my father (my dad; however, wrote the white paper on Mutual and Balanced Force Reduction, MBFR, in Europe {US v USSR} for Nixon while assigned to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and had 2 tours in Korea as well (the first one during the war). OK now the spooks in DC know who I am ---Boo!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thank you again for adding that information....if there is a plan to use NK to attack us then this might make them think again. Altho given the vast network of underground shelters in Russia I think that they expect to be hit and are willing to sacrifice more than the opening "gambit" piece to win the war. The factors previously mentioned might allow them to think that they have the strategic edge to win (albeit while suffering obvious losses) and that it will not be enough of a hit to be a "MAD" scenario. And as to China....well they obviously have too many people and if we are out of the picture economically then not as many Chinese will be needed in the future to produce goods for export. In other words they could afford some population reduction also.
edit on 10-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Res Ipsa

It is called Nuclear Blackmail.

who cares what it is called!? It is what it is. Russia/China vs U.S. is a World War. Unless you know of a way to adjust the Jet Stream, prevailing winds, the turning of the planet or know of a country that have massive underground cities ready to be occupied by all of it's people.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thank you, I messed up on the names.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join