North Korea: A theory (a possible trap involving China and Russia).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
I also believe our US administration is signed on to the destruction of the USD also - look what they've been doing to our country the last 10 years - o.k. it goes back even longer.

Yeah, that is true, I think the U.S. is interested in eliminating their debt by getting rid of the dollar or crashing its value or something like that.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

It is probably just an excuse to introduce the 'aliens' into the picture.

What better time for them to come in peace by saving us from nuclear devastation?

It's all a false flag scenario I reckon!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Perhaps as in the asians are masterful in the martial arts but I think that anyone above GS-15 in the State Dept (or O-6 or above assigned to the JCOS) will tell you that the Russians do "think and plan strategically".

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

While we are focusing on the launch of a missile test on the anniversary of Kim Jung Ils birth we have neglected to pay attention to the fact that the DPRK launched a satellite payload in Dec 2012 which has an orbital path that is focused over the center of the continental US. What is the satellite ''payload'' and how much time does it take to deorbit?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

An EMP with a coordinated cyber attack would certainly be a 1-2 punch.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by j199s

It would be a moot point (assuming 6 months or more outage) if we were attacked en mass by China and Russia during that time.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

Yes the NATO nations are our allies but they dont want a nuclear world war 3 either and with us out of the picture I dont think that they want to take on a China-Russia alliance that has (by then) demonstrated that it will use nuclear weapons. Best outcome is a UN brokered peace pact.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Kim Jong Il is dead....I assume that you mean his son but his "mastery" is unproven. But you raise a good point; his confidence is either indicative (as you suggest) of having backup from China (and maybe Russia) or he is just bluffing (altho he raises the risk that his threats give us an excuse for a pre-emptive attack of our own).

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

And TPTB want to start a war with Iran in the middle east....all of these pieces to the puzzle fit too easily if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

Re "Money"....a war under this scenario would be to convert Debt (ie US debt to China) to Assets (our resources).

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Here is the scenario; let's say that North Korea does have an EMP bomb and it could already be in orbit and that it set off a blast the knocked out the US infrastructure possibly even disabling our missile defense and offensive capability (altho I would guess that they are hardened for EMP blasts) and then they also attacked South Korea (goal of unification) and we launched a devastating nuclear attack from our Polaris submarines to devastate North Korea. The net result would be that we basically will have shot our wad on retaliating against the North Koreans and at that point (esp with our defenses down) would be most vulnerable to an attack that was planned from the beginning.

And what are the other 17 Ohio subs doing while the one is launching its attack on North Korea?

One Ohio would be MORE than enough to completely take North Korea off the map, and we have 14 SSBNs and 4 SSGNs (replaced the ICBMs with Tomahawks). There are at least 4 on patrol at any given time, capable of hitting any target in the world, from just about anywhere they are patrolling. SSGN726-729 carry 154 Tomahawk cruise missiles. SSBN 730-743 carry 24 Trident II missiles, with either 4 W88 475kt warheads, or 8 W76 100kt warheads on each missile.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Re "Radical Islamists"....we already know that they have embedded cells in our country - - presumably awaiting orders to attack from within and create chaos.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Under this broader conspiracy (The Grand Conspiracy) then North Korea, China and Russia are all pieces on a grand chess board where the game is rigged.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Under an EMP attack scenario they could declare Force Majeure....but at what cost to the country?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

what if China and Russia are planning to attack the US

And we can stop right there.... MAD...Mutually Assured Destruction. The US is completely geared around being able to completely destroy an enemy even after a surprise nuclear attack. For Russia, attacking the US even by surprise would still result in self-destruction (and a lot less targets to hit in Russia). For China, same thing, except they won't even get good licks in. Since neither nation has ever been suicidal, not very likely.

China is all about the money. How would it gain in such a scenario? It's a losing proposition....and I'm quite sure Russia is not eager to test out it's aging nukes against a guaranteed total response.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Under the theoretical scenario it is assumed (at least by them) that a) the US's response would be neutered by an EMP (and possibly cyber attacks as well) except for nuclear missiles aboard submarines and that those missiles would be used to obliterate North Korea and then they would attack. The only thing left would be nukes aboard B-52s in Guam or someplace ex-US but those can be shot down also.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
China doesnt want to be involved in this at all however, they wont mind if North Korea fight with the USA. As such because the West is kind of their enemy too.
edit on 10-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

And you totally ignore my post about the Ohios. What are the other AT LEAST three doing while the one is using its missiles to take out North Korea? The one used probably wouldn't even use all of its missiles either. So why are we shooting at least 96 missiles, with 8 warheads each at North Korea and "shooting our wad"?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

haha love it biggest baddest schizophrenic bully with the best weapons lol..

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I may have missed some posts as I am going over it this am (went to bed after OP). You raise a good point about the number of sub based missiles (which I was not privy to)....but dont forget that they (Russia and China) know where most of our subs are and probably would have a plan to take most of them out simultaneous with a larger attack. Wouldnt you?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join