It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea: A theory (a possible trap involving China and Russia).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have no intel on this but with all of the news reports of potential war with North Korea (DPRK) one cant help but think thru various scenarios. One theory that popped to mind is that this is a big trap. First consider that the Chinese are master long term strategists and the Russians are masterful chess players. Consider the strategic opening move in chess called a "gambit" where one sacrifices a piece from the start to gain a strategic advantage that could lead directly to checkmate. Consider that the communist form of government in North Korea is perverted in that it is run by a defacto political dynasty (Kim family) instead of by a communist party politburo and that the country is backward and most ripe of all communist countries for a sacrifice to entrap America (which leads the west). Now.....what if China and Russia are planning to attack the US then would you not a) only attack if victory is assured (surprise attack and with the enemy's defenses down) and b) if you could assume the slightly higher moral high ground (justification rationale for international opinion) then it would look better if you were attacking to retaliate on behalf of an ally that the enemy (US) struck?

Here is the scenario; let's say that North Korea does have an EMP bomb and it could already be in orbit and that it set off a blast the knocked out the US infrastructure possibly even disabling our missile defense and offensive capability (altho I would guess that they are hardened for EMP blasts) and then they also attacked South Korea (goal of unification) and we launched a devastating nuclear attack from our Polaris submarines to devastate North Korea. The net result would be that we basically will have shot our wad on retaliating against the North Koreans and at that point (esp with our defenses down) would be most vulnerable to an attack that was planned from the beginning. North Korea gets taken out after striking the initial blow (the gambit) and then we leave our "King" (chess analogy) unprotected. Maybe the attack does not come immediately.....they could even wait a week as the US stock and bond market crashes and then rationalize that we would be in defacto default of our debt (even if we did not declare Force Majeure officially) and that we "owed" them (esp the Chinese) and they were claiming our country, its resources (including Ft Knox) and its people (slave labor?) as ex post facto collateral. The Russians and Chinese would form a coalition to provide "security" and the UN would be forced to approve the deal given that it was under the UN's auspices (tacit approval). Then the "re-education" and "cultural purge" begins. "Red Dawn, (Noon and Nightmare)." Any thoughts on this theory?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It would wipe the smile off the face of a few American posters on here who have been shouting as loud as they can about nuking North Korea.
I hope you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
However, consider playing chess against a schizophrenic, warmongering, bully with all the biggest, baddest weapons and all the nations that make up NATO as back up. Advantage U.S.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
and the Russians are masterful chess players.

lol. stereotype much?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You are the first person I have seen, besides my husband, mention the idea of an EMP blast knocking out infrastructure and missile defense. Its an interesting theory that hope does not come to light.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have some intel on this. A friend of mine is in South Korea, and told me that a few weeks ago, there was a joint cyber attack originating from China and North Korea that shut down their banks for a day.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Would be interesting to see. Now if above scenario were to happen, how long would those systems be out? But hopefully that just doesn't happen in the first place. Could be a bad thing to not only the us but other countries that depend on us.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

all the nations that make up NATO as back up. Advantage U.S.

that is a valid point, with nato on back up the us would have some defense but it could be possible that would start a world war

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I have had similar thoughts about a way to draw our forces away from the US and then sort of have Russia & China gang up on us and such. Then I think about these next few things:
1) We are always putting our forces out some where around the world.
2) If we thought of this, our military planners surely must have as well.
3) What would China do when we are unable to produce a good portion of the grains and other food they import?
4) What will happen to the Russia-China partnership once we have been conquered? Which one of them will govern us? Will it be China west of the Mississippi and Russia East? Will they wind up sparring against each other over the spoils? Will their partnership dissolve into yet another war once they decide they no longer have common interests?

5) Will they find any measurable amounts of gold in any of our vaults to satisfy the debts?
6) What happens when word spreads here of their coming, I'm pretty sure a good part of the country, military or otherwise will be armed and not going down without a fight.

I say it is an unlikely scenario, but, in any event, one does have to take all things into consideration when planning for war.

edit on 9-4-2013 by evc1shop because: sp.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My room-mates and I have talked extensively about this theory, as well as my friend in South Korea, and we think that the North Koreans are in it with probably both Russia and China in order to do some dirty work they can't do diplomatically.

The current North Korean leader seems confident in his plan, and also seems to know that there is going to be a conflict in the region - which is why he issued evacuation orders.

The only reason he would be confident in his plan is if there is trickery involved - like a stage magician, look at this hand, while I do something with the other. In other words, there is more going on than we know about.

He doesn't seem to be stressed, like he is about to lose or something, he seems to be cheerfully going along with some plan he has confidence in.

I think there could be multiple layers of deception (the North Koreans are good at this!) and leaks of misinformation. My assessment is that Kim Jong Il is a master tactician and a creative one, and that we could be seeing some ridiculously well-played tactics from North Korea.
edit on 9-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The way I see it, your theory is not too far out there. Once NKorea has opened up the small (and by small I mean a matter of minutes) window post-atmospheric-EMP-Blast over the United States, we are — for the most part — sitting ducks; they'll have to act fast.

Your theory mentions Russia and China but let's not forget about those who supplied North Korea with the means to get the nuclear weapon into space in the first place; those who could benefit from supplies from NKorea; those who could benefit from a weakened America: Radical Islamists.

Iran has already come out and said they would support North Korea in the offensive. Pyongyang is a wasteland as it is, and Jung-Un has shown no grievance for his country as it is now — if the US is compromised (and possibly invaded), they have no need for that state anymore. US can blow it sky-high with our destroyers, but it wont matter at that point, the enemy is already between them and the mainland.

Sources estimate that after an atmospheric-EMP blast, close to 130 Million Americans lose water/electric power in approx 90 seconds.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

A lot of countries actually supplied North Korea with nuclear technology and missile tech, including Pakistan, Iran, China and Russia. I didn't know this before until I found it out today.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Add to that that Iran said it will be backing NK (thus russia, and probably china, will also)

I also believe our US administration is signed on to the destruction of the USD also - look what they've been doing to our country the last 10 years - o.k. it goes back even longer.

Henry Kissinger would love to get rid of all the "useless eaters" in the world. How come he hasn't died yet? How old is he? He's the one that "opened up" china during the Nixon administration. The Clinton loove the chinese and their tyrannical gov't.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The BRIC's nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) just had a summit in Durban, South Africa within the last few weeks where they said they were going to come up with a "World Bank" to replace the IMF and world bank, and use the yuan as the peg currency.

God, India isn't even on our side anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Maybe it's a stereotype but a large number of the greatest chess players in history have been Russian and Putin has an IQ of about 160 if I remember correctly. I would not be surprised if he is quite the strategist. Though if it were a game of poker the US is holding a striaght flush and at the end of the day that is probably what will matter most. It was often said during the cold war Russian generals play chess American generals play poker.

listverse.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

The BRIC's nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) just had a summit in Durban, South Africa within the last few weeks where they said they were going to come up with a "World Bank" to replace the IMF and world bank, and use the yuan as the peg currency.

God, India isn't even on our side anymore.

That's because your Bill gates and celebs killing off people in india with vaccines so no surprise that india are against the US. Plus don't you find it strange that china have been buying up lots of land around the world hmmm

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
All of this talk in this thread has been worrying me as of late, but mostly because it does appear that all the BRICS nations appear to be getting ready to drop the dollar completely. My fear about China NK threat is that NK will find a way to attack us without us being able to totally prove it was them and we will retaliate against NK so China can claim we are just bullies beating up some one we assume hurt us.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
It would wipe the smile off the face of a few American posters on here who have been shouting as loud as they can about nuking North Korea.
I hope you are wrong.
I hope so too. NEVER underestimate your enemy or enemies,no matter how primitive they may seem as opposed to you. Assume that they know what you know, and if a situation arises, act swiftly and decisevly. Underestimating your enemy is false security and it is deadly. I'm American, born and bred, and my family has been military from WW2 to present day, so I have a stake in this threat to America, as every other American. The thing is, us Americans don't wish for war, but regimes against American foreign policies tend to put us, the citizens, in their crosshairs. That's why we all have a stake in this. As a populace, we really know nothing, but we must remain viligant, and stay as preared as possible. It's like this, I, as well as my great-great-greats were born in America, so I'm concerned for my fellow Americans,

kix

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
To me the incredible part on this, is that not a single bullet must be fired on this escenario for the US and NATO to surrender (covertly)

Example:

Nk shoots a missile towards Japan or SK, 10 thousand die as a result..

at the same time China invades and bombards Taiwan sends all its fleet and conquers the ISland in a matter of hours.

The US and allies what do they do, defend Japan or go against China?, China using back channels lets the US and allies that they are prepared to go to war and they will dump the dollar and bonds. The USA knows its the end of their currency and if that happens global financial chaos and possibly civil unrest will follow.... so it plays dead, they conquer NK (its value is ZERO) , but gains global acclaim for uniting the 2 Koreas, but China Keeps Taiwan, and a long 4 to 5 year plan to kill the dollar goes into action...

Remember wars are always about MONEY.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I'm american, but I'm in complete agreement with you. Don't forget about the CIA run illegal drug businesses around the globe. Fast and Furious - like anyone with a reasonable mind doesn't understand our gov't has been aiding and abetting these murderers - mexican drug cartels - for decades.

Unfortunaely, the american poloticians aren't the american people - I'm sure you could say the same a bout yours? You're in the UK?

I sincerely believe our current administration is orchestrating the downfall of the US, and the rest of the world - 80% of the world's population has to go - according to them. and the rest of the global banksters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join