It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's fun to bash dead women

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thatchers been out of power for decades. Why you people slime her since you had time to correct it

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am pretty neutral on this. I haven't read the hate posts, but I did see the thread from the member who said he was disgusted by many of the hateful comments.

I am neutral because I understand both sides. However, I am for people being able to talk trash about this politician. The public should not give their officials a free pass simply because their time in office may have ended. It's no different than giving a free pass to the bankers who wrecked our economy, many of who retire early with lined pockets. When United States presidents/people in high government positions leave the political space, we let them go off and spend the rest of their lives fishing/living the good life. It's unheard of that we would hold them accountable for potential war crimes, for decisions that resulted in the death of tens of thousands, etc. This is acceptable?

If no one is ever held accountable, the kind of people who commit atrocities will continue to commit atrocities without a second thought.
edit on 4/9/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Because she hung out with a peadofile.
You think M15 didn't tell her Jimmy Saville was a beast?
There are plenty of other reasons but I can't be bothered typing them as it is 5am here and bed time.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I understand why many people are confused at the bashing of different individuals who passed away. Constructive criticism is one thing because a politicians polices will either affect you or others. But is crazy how many will just dislike that person without know anything about them. Sounds pointless to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
She looked like a man...

What, too early?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I say agree

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Grind her up for use as hgh Good

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It's because she screwed s bunch of folks I think.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
Grind her up for use as hgh Good

Glad to see you are coming around.
Now tell me was it because you found out that she hung out with a celebrity peadofile or because you realised that she looked like a man?
Or both?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature
She looked like a man...

What, too early?
No,perfect timing

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Augusto Pinochet would agree with you, OP.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Thatcher was a politician, what more do we need to know??
You know how you can tell which politicians are good?
They are the ones who get murdered and or slandered by the media.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

You people, as who exactly? It doesn't matter who voted for whom, they all seem to be running the same agendas anyway. While she was pretty awful, not everything wrong with society today stems from her because everyone in Government has a tendency to blame it all on her rather than do # about it.
The rail service is awful! Blame Thatcher! (but don't fix it!)
The Gas and electricity service is awful and too expensive! Blame Thatcher and her notion that de-regularisation would bring competition (but don't fix it and lower the prices WHICH WERE ALREADY SUBSIDISED BY OUR TAXES ANYWAY)
The NHS is great, don't take it away! Well Thatchers son wants to finish off arse f*cking the UK, so we'll see...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Fun's got nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
She caused a lot of pain and suffering to a lot of people back in the days. Some committed suicide, others lost their livelihoods. So yes, tempers will flare and so they should, otherwise I may as well celebrate Adolf Hitlers upcoming birthday [20th of April] because "it isn't fair" to bash the dead...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
She is slime if she knew about that Saville stuff i agree

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow thats pathetic how your political leaders can force you to commit suicide, you guys need to get that stiff upper lip back.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What does it have to do with then, hatred?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
OK it sounds like she was garbage then. Likely her heirs are still controlling your country right?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I agree with you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join