It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo, Patriot missile batteries preperation for war VIDEO's!!!! HAPPENING NOW!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Anyone else getting tired of the same crap? Kim Jung Un can't win so wtf does he even try? Its not like china and russia don't help him either. The sanctions exist mostly 'on paper'.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

All I want is a strike on the white house and the federal bank. Is that too much to ask....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
OK, the first two videos use a misleading title... those are South Koreans returning home from the Joint Industrial Facility that was shut down by the North... They are not North Koreans fleeing to the South...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by pheonix358

So it is with the Aegis system. They can track heaps of targets, but they cannot respond simultaneously to all those targets and thus they are vulnerable and missiles will get through.

A. Those hundreds of missiles aren't nukes.

B. But there are multiple Aegis equipped ships, and multiple Patriot 3 batteries as well.

C. If any kind of ICBM, it has to not only deal with the Patriot and Aegis, but also the GB-1 when reaching midcourse, then when terminal, has to run another (larger) gauntlet of Aegis and Patriot (as far as the US goes).

I hope they aren't ICBM level missiles, because they would be essentially impossible to shoot down in the terminal phase.

People really underestimate the difficulty of the problem. ICBM warheads go down from the stratosphere (say 80,000 ft) to ground level in three to four seconds. The speeds are like those of a meteorite except it's more likely to be closer to straight down and therefore impact quicker. (many meteorites which have widely visible trails are entering horizontally)

Fortunately most of the norks are shorter range missiles which will come in slower.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strakha
North Korea has reason to hate Japan as does China but I really wish they could let go of their hate. There is nothing I dislike more than seeing old scores to settle and old hatred get in the way of human progress. Most peoples at some point in history have been abused by other peoples, some more than others but we can't move forward clinging to the past. The best way to move foward is to view every human as an individual completely responsible for their action but only responsible for their actions. The majority of Japanese that would be killed in any attack today were not even born when the atrocities against Korea were committed.

Yeah the Jews should probably get over their hate for the Nazis too.

Though really Jews live happily in Germany now and realize they are different people than they were 50 years ago. This is obviously true of the Japanese who turned in their samurai swords for electronics long ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

What a awful thing to joke about (If you're even joking). Many innocent people would die if that were to happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

So it is with the Aegis system. They can track heaps of targets, but they cannot respond simultaneously to all those targets and thus they are vulnerable and missiles will get through.

B. But there are multiple Aegis equipped ships, and multiple Patriot 3 batteries as well.

C. If any kind of ICBM, it has to not only deal with the Patriot and Aegis, but also the GB-1 when reaching midcourse, then when terminal, has to run another (larger) gauntlet of Aegis and Patriot (as far as the US goes).

I hope they aren't ICBM level missiles, because they would be essentially impossible to shoot down in the terminal phase.

People really underestimate the difficulty of the problem. ICBM warheads go down from the stratosphere (say 80,000 ft) to ground level in three to four seconds. The speeds are like those of a meteorite except it's more likely to be closer to straight down and therefore impact quicker. (many meteorites which have widely visible trails are entering horizontally)

Fortunately most of the norks are shorter range missiles which will come in slower.

Don't be so sure... if you watch the videos it's extremely obvious that the Russians successfully intercepted that meteor the prior month, every shuttle that went up the prior decade had some sort of "military payload" we have many laser systems in development that while not official likely work then there are things like Haarp.... a handful of ICBMS very well might not even stand a chance.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by evictiongnostic

Originally posted by Strakha
North Korea has reason to hate Japan as does China but I really wish they could let go of their hate. There is nothing I dislike more than seeing old scores to settle and old hatred get in the way of human progress. Most peoples at some point in history have been abused by other peoples, some more than others but we can't move forward clinging to the past. The best way to move foward is to view every human as an individual completely responsible for their action but only responsible for their actions. The majority of Japanese that would be killed in any attack today were not even born when the atrocities against Korea were committed.

Yeah the Jews should probably get over their hate for the Nazis too.

Though really Jews live happily in Germany now and realize they are different people than they were 50 years ago. This is obviously true of the Japanese who turned in their samurai swords for electronics long ago.

I'm Jewish... I Love the Germans they are a Green Nation entire power comes from solar, they gave Israel the subs which assure them second strike capacity if Iran attacks....

Only morons look to the past for enemies, every nation is subject to having been or being manipulated by maniacs when the day is done the people are the people and the Germans have always been a world class culture and always will be.

I often think Jew and Germans were to similar in many ways for cohabitation lol... Chosen people vs Master race lol quite a bit o ego going on lol... as separated allies though, God help the fool who screws around with either. Bottom line of the whole thing I think is... You can love someone it doesn't mean your meant to live together.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Relax they arent gonna do nothing. And if they do theres nothing you can do but pray u.s. Military has the stuff it needs to shoot thosef#%*%%& down. And then get ready for a very one sided battle against n. Korea. Or WW3!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by pheonix358

P

Fukashima would be the most effective target to do damage to the whole world.

How many hundreds of above ground nuclear tests have been made over the years? And yet the world is still here. Hitting Fukashima would do nothing.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008

All I want is a strike on the white house and the federal bank. Is that too much to ask....

Hopefully in return for that comment you will be getting a visit from the Secret Service instead.

Don't cry about it when it happens.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Originally posted by Agent008

Hopefully in return for that comment you will be getting a visit from the Secret Service instead.

Don't cry about it when it happens.

LOL that's what I thought

It's always the guys wishing for nuke strikes on the white house complaining about homeland security buying ammo too... well what the hell do you expect them to do when you run around with that kind of attitude lol.... Calm down call for impeachment if you think there is cause, run for office lol....

Reminds me of the x-files where the smoking man had to shoot MLK... kept saying "how much he respected the man.... but he shouldn't have mentioned chairman Mao"

Your allowed to criticize this govt all you want, we're pretty cool like that.... but I don't this is the time to mention siding with Kim Jung Un in Nuclear terror strikes lol

as Bugs Bunny would say.... "what a Maroon"

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
This is a longer version of the people fleeing (with sound)

No that is video of the border crossing at the Kaesong industrial complex. Stop fearmongering.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am watching the morning news here in Tokyo and I can confirm this as true. The news keeps a live shot of the anti-missile battery in the bottom corner of the screen. Ironic enough is that they are also talking about the leaking radioactive water underground storage tanks as well. If you turn the sound down it looks like Japan is protecting radioactive waste from `evil` North Koreans who want to bomb it. Life is stranger than fiction in Asia these days.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
They gonna light this candle or what?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

D. While they can track more than an individual one can engage, they can parcel out targets quickly amongst different units, and each unit can engage multiple targets.

A. I have never said these missiles are nukes. They are not! For clarity, we are talking of the No-Dong missile.

Now, back in 2000 the US estimated a production capability of 10-12 No-Dongs per week. Lets take the low side and say ten. The No-Dong at maximum range can only hit as far as Japan. They started production in about 1997. 52 weeks in a year x 16 years x 10 per week = 8320 missiles.

Estimates of how many of these they have varies from a low of 50 to a high of >300. Estimates vary widely and everyone says they have no real idea.

Estimates of the launch vehicles is a lot better at around 40 launchers but, yea, no one is sure of that either. So, they can launch them in waves.

They have other missiles that can hit closer targets and others with a greater range. To put it another way, you don't waste this missile on short range targets.

The only sensible target for these missiles is Japan. It is that simple. Those lovely patriot batteries carry eight missiles each.

Come on man, do the math. The first wave and you have used up all you patriots. Even the Aegis warships have a finite number of interceptor missiles and have a primary role as Carrier Group defense.

NK will get these through and in significant numbers.

Now, put yourself in the shoes of NK, you want to hit Japan because it is going to be the principal jumping off point for the US military. What targets would you hit? I would go after their energy installations. Why? Because I want to maximize damage and the way to do that is to hit targets that cause secondary explosions.

Any location that stores huge quantities of Propane would be good, Japan has a few of these around its ports. Huge pressurized storage tanks with epic explosive potential. The other target rich environment in Japan that can cause wide spread secondary damage, (not to mention fear and panic) would be the huge number of Nuclear Power Plants. Even the ones that are shut down still have tons and tons of spent fuel rods.

If you see it differently, then by all means. What targets would you aim for? Your goal is to deny the country to the US as a staging area. That is the Military Objective.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

I'm Jewish... I Love the Germans they are a Green Nation entire power comes from solar, they gave Israel the subs which assure them second strike capacity if Iran attacks....

I am German, but this is the first time that I hear that all our power comes from solar energy
What are all the coal power plants for then?
I live in the Ruhrgebiet that is famous for its heavy industry and coal mines... so somehow you have wrong information.

Btw. I don't think the dolphin subs have been a good idea, since they can be equipped with nuclear warheads but anyway too much OT...

On topic: I am still waiting for a missile test within this week. I wonder what would happen if their missile would work and somebody would shoot it down... I am really interested in the reaction of NK

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

D. While they can track more than an individual one can engage, they can parcel out targets quickly amongst different units, and each unit can engage multiple targets.

A. I have never said these missiles are nukes. They are not! For clarity, we are talking of the No-Dong missile.

Now, back in 2000 the US estimated a production capability of 10-12 No-Dongs per week. Lets take the low side and say ten. The No-Dong at maximum range can only hit as far as Japan. They started production in about 1997. 52 weeks in a year x 16 years x 10 per week = 8320 missiles.

Estimates of how many of these they have varies from a low of 50 to a high of >300. Estimates vary widely and everyone says they have no real idea.

Estimates of the launch vehicles is a lot better at around 40 launchers but, yea, no one is sure of that either. So, they can launch them in waves.

They have other missiles that can hit closer targets and others with a greater range. To put it another way, you don't waste this missile on short range targets.

The only sensible target for these missiles is Japan. It is that simple. Those lovely patriot batteries carry eight missiles each.

Come on man, do the math. The first wave and you have used up all you patriots. Even the Aegis warships have a finite number of interceptor missiles and have a primary role as Carrier Group defense.

NK will get these through and in significant numbers.

Now, put yourself in the shoes of NK, you want to hit Japan because it is going to be the principal jumping off point for the US military. What targets would you hit? I would go after their energy installations. Why? Because I want to maximize damage and the way to do that is to hit targets that cause secondary explosions.

Any location that stores huge quantities of Propane would be good, Japan has a few of these around its ports. Huge pressurized storage tanks with epic explosive potential. The other target rich environment in Japan that can cause wide spread secondary damage, (not to mention fear and panic) would be the huge number of Nuclear Power Plants. Even the ones that are shut down still have tons and tons of spent fuel rods.

If you see it differently, then by all means. What targets would you aim for? Your goal is to deny the country to the US as a staging area. That is the Military Objective.

P

I totally agree with this post, but I don't think that they will have more than 2000missiles. Even though this would still be enough to do a lot of major damage to Japan!
If they do that, they would really have a chance that the war will take longer than most of the people are thinking.

Maybe Germany and the US should ship more PAC-3 over to Japan
ahh wait ours are already at the Turkey-Syria border...

btw. if you really don't care about human rights and you know that you will not stand a chance in long term. I would also try to hit some big hospitals... (I know this is sick, but if you really want to destroy a country, focus on power plants, military bases and emergency infrastructure)
edit on 10-4-2013 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yes that makes total sense...except for one small detail. IF NK did fire on Japan, the U.S. wouldn't waste time building staging areas on Japan. They would bypass that whole scenario and go for the kill shot on NK. POOF game over.

Des

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Now people can say that there are preparations being made. There was a thread here a couple of days ago that said that there was nothing to worry about because the US, Japan and Guam were not doing anything as far as preparation so there was no real threat. I think this proves that nobody is sure of exactly what North Korea will do or is capable of doing.

The Allies haven't recently taken any major precautionary measures because they have already been prepared......

The allied anti missile defense system is bar none. Trust me it's not North Korea's missiles they are worried about. The biggest problem would be (in the beginning) the artillery and (throughout the war) the shear number of troops North Korea might throw across the border.

It would make it a lot easier for the Allies to starve the North Koreans into surrendering if China stayed out of the conflict completely but I don't think that's how it would go down. Here is how I think it will go down.

North Korea strikes a devastating blow to South Korea with first blood. The Allies react with a strike that will impress and even shock China to her bones. China feeds and gives some supplies to North Korea to stall the Allied victory in an attempt to gain a better ground in the peace treaty so that the treaty would be in more favor of North Korea/China than it would be if China just stays out of the conflict completely. Once the treaty is signed North/South Korea will be united resolving the pressure. The buffer zone will remain partially intact due to China's involvement in aiding North Korea in helping to stave off the devastating blow being dealt by the Allies in order to win a louder voice in the treaty talks. In the end everyone is happy and Lil Kim is likely dead if not imprisoned.

-Alien

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join