It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo, Patriot missile batteries preperation for war VIDEO's!!!! HAPPENING NOW!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
Just a thought.
The western world is now up or waking up. Still early evening in the Koreas. With most of the western world being up, do you think now would be a time they launch their missiles? With everyone they are trying to scare either awake or waking up.

There has been a threat of some sort from NK nearly every day now. Some type of action. If it all goes quiet, then I'll start to wonder. We'll see.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Also remember 9/11. The most protected city in the world, Washington DC, well it got hit! All those anti missile missiles were no help at all.

US sold it's credit on security to buy reason to invade a country.

Why there is no other attack although the security was tight before and after ?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I think you're right. Better be safe than sorry. Like I always say; I rather have a patriot missile and not need it than need a patriot missle and not have it

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strakha
North Korea has reason to hate Japan as does China but I really wish they could let go of their hate. There is nothing I dislike more than seeing old scores to settle and old hatred get in the way of human progress. Most peoples at some point in history have been abused by other peoples, some more than others but we can't move forward clinging to the past. The best way to move foward is to view every human as an individual completely responsible for their action but only responsible for their actions. The majority of Japanese that would be killed in any attack today were not even born when the atrocities against Korea were committed.

You make a good point of what the the ideal, enlightened, and mature human actions would be. North Korea prison camps punish generationally (because your the grandson of the man who stole a loaf of bread...) so they are a different race of thinkers altogether. It's truly sad. I personally think if they have evacuated the missel sight we need to do as we would with Iran and just take out their weapons. Few casualties and maybe...just maybe we could see some lives living in that country saved (I don't blame the people even though they've been brain washed but the government who will never cease doing this to its people without outside intervention). Now is the perfect opportunity to do a humanitarian deed without full scale war (maybe).

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i'ts my opinion that in the coming weeks,if this drags on we will see Skorea pulling out of the
NPT and/or a UN assembly.
edit on 10-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Besides, these are in the wrong place. They should be surrounding Fukashima with them.

Japan would send the PAC-3's (Patriot 3's) and SM-3's (Aegis) to intercept the moment an NK missile entered Japan airspace (test or not), I'd wager. Doesn't matter where they are really fired from except time to intercept, but you can bet at least one Aegis ship is off the coast near the plant.

To another:

Also remember 9/11. The most protected city in the world, Washington DC, well it got hit! All those anti missile missiles were no help at all.

Such a tactic will never work again. It was a blind spot in the defenses...and reluctance to fire on a civilian aircraft...a reluctance that likely vanished even that morning...as it was likely the military (and not civilian heroes) that downed that one plane.....
edit on 10-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree a single missile would not get through, would not a hope in Hades of getting through. The problem here is that NK seems to hold dear to the USSR concept of massed attack. They have Hundreds od missiles. If they fired 50 at one target, then some will get through.

That is the limitation of current anti missile defenses.

I am reminded of that lovely new British Destroyer that can track a thousand targets. Good on 'em. They cannot engage more than a few at a time. So it is with the Aegis system. They can track heaps of targets, but they cannot respond simultaneously to all those targets and thus they are vulnerable and missiles will get through.

It only takes one!

P

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What does that have to do with my post? Lack reading comprehension?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
It sounded as if an announcement started and got cut off right before it went to no live coverage. It sounded like the U.S. EAS.

What the heck was that?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think one of the most disturbing aspects of this whole situation is that some members here seem to be really really excited about the prospect of NK launching a huge attack and potentially killing millions of innocent people.

This fact alone is why I have very little respect for us humans in general.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Because so far it's only threats. Don't be such a warhawk. And don't tell me otherwise until PRNK proves me wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

This seems to be the thing the nwo needs to accelerate a one world order.

Watch. They allow a missile attack on south korea and china and Russia sees it as an aggressive move.

Another war for the defense contractors. At least this time it is somewhat legit.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by xedocodex

This seems to be the thing the nwo needs to accelerate a one world order.

Watch. They allow a missile attack on south korea and china and Russia sees it as an aggressive move.

Another war for the defense contractors. At least this time it is somewhat legit.

A missle attack IS an aggressive move...why would anyone think otherwise???

And if Russia and China want to take care of NK themselves, great.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Dude, there is going to be no war or missiles coming from Japan. This fear mongering. Realize that the west is just doing another Iraq with N. Korea so they box in China. The more excited you get about things are going crazy in the east the better the western military industrial complex can take your money while you thank them from protecting you from a fake non existant threat as the economy in your country spirals down the toilet
edit on 10-4-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So it is with the Aegis system. They can track heaps of targets, but they cannot respond simultaneously to all those targets and thus they are vulnerable and missiles will get through.

A. Those hundreds of missiles aren't nukes.

B. But there are multiple Aegis equipped ships, and multiple Patriot 3 batteries as well.

C. If any kind of ICBM, it has to not only deal with the Patriot and Aegis, but also the GB-1 when reaching midcourse, then when terminal, has to run another (larger) gauntlet of Aegis and Patriot (as far as the US goes).

D. While they can track more than an individual one can engage, they can parcel out targets quickly amongst different units, and each unit can engage multiple targets.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
you can count on the ones that are yelling for war - will not be put in harms way.
what ever happened to leaders that lead...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Since I have some contacts and now a bit about Patriot systems, I really wonder how they want to defend a large city like Tokyo with only a few Patriot... they PAC-3 has a really short range is more likely used to defend military bases and stuff like that. and not a widespread area like Tokyo.

Furthermore: what about Osaka and other big cities? Yokohama? This is just a show so that the people will feel safe

edit: ok just read some other posts it is already mentioned... and I did not know about aegis
edit on 10-4-2013 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Don't forget Japan also has a few Aegis equipped ships too. The combination of both PAC-3 and Aegis is pretty potent at least. Nothing is full-proof, of course, but better than no defense at all.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by pheonix358
Don't get too worried. Remember the London Olympic Games and all the missile batteries on the top of buildings.

Nothing happened!

Besides, these are in the wrong place. They should be surrounding Fukashima with them.

Don't worry, be happy.

P

Fukashima would be the most effective target to do damage to the whole world.

This is true. Doesn't fatty kim see that there is no good endgame for him in this? Sure, he could cause some real damage, then get himself and many of his countrymen killed...And the world would still have the pollution and fallout to deal with. His friends (besides Rodman), family, etc. would likely all die. Oh, wait...I was thinking like he was sane and gave a ----. Never mind.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Gu1tarJohn because: Bacon

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hitting Fukushima would pollute the Entire Northern Hemisphere even worse than it is now....so North Korea would suffer too, unless Kim plans on bailing to the Southern Hemisphere after it's all said and done.

edit: So glad I live in South Australia.....this is just getting all too insane. Even without the threat of NK, the Fukushima issue is terrible for everyone in the Northern Hemisphere.
edit on 10-4-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join