It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Margaret Thatcher Be Nostradamus' Mabus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Nostradamus

Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die and there will come,
A dreadful destruction of people and animals,
Suddenly vengeance will be revealed,
Hundred hands, thirst and hunger, when the comet will pass.

-------------------------------------------

The destruction of people and animals comes in the same time frame as the death of "Mabus", and the arrival of a comet.

Is it possible that Margaret Thatcher could have been Mabus? She was certainly someone that had a major negative worldwide impact with her evil political policies, influence, and inspiring more future extreme right-wing economic policies that have led to incredible economic disaster in the western world.

She could certainly be seen as an Antichrist like figure. For the comet, we have Comet Pann-Starrs.

Thoughts on this possibility? Discuss please.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Too bad he wasn't skilled enough to see actual names I guess.

I never understood how these guys can see all these details but never a specific name.

Kinda odd don't you think, of course then they would have to be held accountable for what they said.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I hope not, that woman brought enough suffering without bringing armageddon.

I don't put a lot of faith in prophecies, but if I was to bet on anyone being Mabus, it would be Assad.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've heard her called a lot of things but never Mabus.
I prefer to think of her as Jimmy Savilles friend,
Judge a person by the company they keep,maybe you are right and she was at the top of the satanic peadofile tree.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Very interesting.....not sure how Margaret, or Maggie, could turn into "Mabus", but why not?

I always thought that Mabus was a contraction of Obama and Bush.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Too bad he wasn't skilled enough to see actual names I guess.

I never understood how these guys can see all these details but never a specific name.

Kinda odd don't you think, of course then they would have to be held accountable for what they said.

He was tortured by the inquisitors as a young man and warned not do do anything suspicious again, or he would be executed. He was advised by some people at the Vatican to not use real names in anything he wrote, and that using anagrams and word plays would prevent him from being executed.

So no, that's really not all that odd.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have been looking for Mabus for a long time now... will wait for something solid here...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A quick google search and I found this en.wikipedia.org... With that said, if you are going to link someone to Nostradmus' prophecy why not have that person named Mabus. Personally, nothing is as it seems. Good is bad, bad is good. Individuals are like an onion with so many layers. Point is, Thatcher may have angered a lot of people, especially after costing them their jobs, but she was not a Napoleon, despite the Falklands.

Also see her charity work here: www.looktothestars.org... and www.conservatives.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
She was certainly someone that had a major negative worldwide impact

She had a positive worldwide impact, the only people claiming she had a negative impact are the Argentinians, communists and their supporters and other rabid lefyies.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Write Walter Semkew.

IISES

new topics

top topics

join