It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crochet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Does anyone here know how to crochet?

if so, speak up!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Okay I admit it

I crochet, knit, and cross stitch

(and yes I torture my relatives with handmade gifts every christmas, sorry kids)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
yeah, I�ve learned it in school..long time ago..I think already forgotten how it works :shk:

no its okay because, its kind of embarrassingly to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is it true that knitting is easier than crochet?

I'm thinking of designing my own sweaters.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
no, but keep on :-) because you have right meshes and left meshes..I guess crochet have only one "direction"

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My wife is a crazy with the crochet stuff. I mean crazy. And I thought you had to be like 80yrs old to take an interest in that, she's not even 30. We've got more yarn and crochet needles in my house than a craft store. She makes a nice chunk of change doing it too, working for some sort of clothing shop or something that she sends her work too. Very odd market.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Is it true that knitting is easier than crochet?

I'm thinking of designing my own sweaters.

I think knitting is easier than crochet, but that's no doubt because I've just started to crochet and am having a b!tch of a time figuring out some stitches.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
for making sweaters knitting is easier. come to think of it, I haven't made a regular sweater yet

however I like crocheting better, I make lots of hats, skull caps, that sort of thing. I am not a "doily" person. I want to try making purses next, but I have to finish cross stitching my xmas gifts first.

I have this great crochet book from the 70's with all these funky styles, I would love to try.

cross stitching is my current passion for the moment, i take it with me where ever I go, helps to kill time when I'm not online.

maybe i'll post some pics of some of what I've done so far, but first i'll have to take them.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm going to try my hand at a sweater once I get more time, near the holidays. Up to this point I've made plenty of sweaters, hats and mittens.

Right now I'm kind of just screwing around with crochet, getting used to it, and trying out more complex stitches. When I get the hang of it I'll try some other stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
crocheting ponchos!!!! my latest craze

I've made two so far and I am working on another one right one.

top topics

join