It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea prepares to test medium-range ballistic missile

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
I hope something exciting happens, this has been going on for days now!
I'm almost probably the only person here who actually wants to see a major U.S city nuked.

North Korea is testing its missiles; I do think there is reason to be concerned and cautious; but I myself do not want any cities destroyed nor any people.

So...you want a city destroyed and all its people...why? This would be exciting to you...why?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by riverwild

Like the US really cares about its citizens.

As to "testing" medium range missiles, North Korea would have to be very stupid to do it at this time, tension is way too high. In all honestly, the great leader of NK has talked too much this time, if he does nothing then no one will really take him seriously.

That's the frightening part of it all.

He acts as if this is nothing more than a video game. He appears to be willing to go all out and his followers are behind him.
edit on 9-4-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

If anyone of importance is reading this thread, you've just been classified a terrorist. Better hope you don't live in any U.S. territories.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

That's the frightening part of it all. He acts as if this is nothing more than a video game. He appears to be willing to go all out and his followers are behind him.

The irony haha

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I'm almost probably the only person here who actually wants to see a major U.S city nuked.

North Korea is testing its missiles; I do think there is reason to be concerned and cautious; but I myself do not want any cities destroyed nor any people.

So...you want a city destroyed and all its people...why? This would be exciting to you...why?

Because we're on the internet with people who are off their meds.
Forget about that did ya?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If and IF he does make his move, it will be his last.

The poor boy has no idea what so ever about the amount of sh*t that will fall from the skies. None what so ever.

His backers will be long gone. No fists waiving in the air, no cries of allegiance and no mass love of dear leader.

Little boy, you have no idea what so ever who the F**k you are dealing with.

the 1950's were a long time ago. Get a grip.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And to think there are people on this board who think that Iran should be left to gain nukes.

As if having two kooks threatening the world would be a nice thing.

This is the whole reason good goes up against evil.

What Kim is doing is Evil, wrong, dangerous.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Obviously...You're not a golfer!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's to hoping something good comes from all of this despite the intuitive feeling I have that the next few days have potential to be a game changer. If the game does change I hope it is somehow for the better.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by BalderAsir

My guess would be that they send the first one into open water without aiming at anything, and then try to hold the UN hostage with the other so as to attempt to get some sanctions lifted- but I don't think it will work out well for N.Korea at all!

Haha!

The bit in bold reminded me of this:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

The dot marking Hawaii is way off hawaii....i would go with the older range estimates

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BalderAsir

Seems to me like this North Korean leader, just likes to get his 15 minutes of fame (every day). He spouts his rhetoric, and people just seems to tune in to see what he is spouting off about next.. I just hope this chest beating is all he is about.

As long as he doesn't shoot off a weapon at any one, and no-one shoots one off in return, The man can be quite interesting, but if he goes and hurts someone, that is when this thing becomes a whole nother story.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

As most people are; I am concerned about North Korea and its leaders and what they may or may not be planning.

As for (most people on here being off their medications; I have no real tangible proof that they are even on any medications; perhaps the threads and replies they write are just who they are; their personalities.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Linky

watching a live cam of the border, they just shut the gates after a whole crap load of cars left.

wonder if they are about to launch??

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

That is rather disturbing! The death of millions of innocent people is not something to get excited about. You should probably seek help.
edit on 4/9/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

Or maybe that millions people should seek help for continously shoving imperialism down th throat of the world?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You know we can all moan and whine about the moderation on this site, and blithering about how unfair this was or that was, most of the time not realizing the true underlying nature.

ATS is an American company, based in America, by Americans. And they let this person post this without moderating his/her opinion.

Even though this person wishes harm to a country they probably love, or even direct harm to their loved ones.

So the next time we all start belly aching about forum moderation, try to remember this post in this thread, and realize just how fair this place is to most of us.

back on target. No pun intended.

Reuters has several live feeds of missile batteries ect, I just cant tell if it is from Japan or Korea at the moment.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

As most people are; I am concerned about North Korea and its leaders and what they may or may not be planning.

As for (most people on here being off their medications; I have no real tangible proof that they are even on any medications; perhaps the threads and replies they write are just who they are; their personalities.

Yea, didnt mean to imply that people here exactly and specifically, on ats are on meds.
Its a fairly obvious poke at the insanity of the internet. I will say though. If someone really thinks anyone should be nuked, I could give two damns where, uhh yea. Its possible that someone actually has mental issues. There's no justification for that nonsense. Nuke a US city or any other. Please. here especially with every gung ho anti nwo, (wake up Im not sheeple but you all are) types who are always voicing against depopulation and world domination... need I say more?

As for proof? # who needs proof? its the net. (More poking) what you say is all you have, that's all the proof you need. Nk can go right ahead and launch their missile. The world is watching.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

But in all honesty, I'm serious. Just like I'm serious when I say I'd love to see a tusnami wipe out many islands or how I'd find the bombing of a nation in the EU entertainging. Not 100% aimed at the Us, but come on. It's probably time for some cleansing of the Earth. I couldn't think of a better place to start TBH.

Imagine NY city just destroyed. Nothing left but the rubble of what once was.
It would change the Earth and the way everyone lived their lives from then on.

edit on 10-4-2013 by samuel1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by SpaDe_

That is rather disturbing! The death of millions of innocent people is not something to get excited about. You should probably seek help.
edit on 4/9/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

Or maybe that millions people should seek help for continously shoving imperialism down th throat of the world?

Man please. What imperialism? You alone have the choice as to what you read and watch. No ones got you at gunpoint, tied to a chair.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

reply to post by lnfideI

But in all honesty, I'm serious. Just like I'm serious when I say I'd love to see a tusnami wipe out many islands or how I'd find the bombing of a nation in the EU entertainging. Not 100% aimed at the Us, but come on. It's probably time for some cleansing of the Earth. I couldn't think of a better place to start TBH.

Imagine NY city just destroyed. Nothing left but the rubble of what once was.
It would change the Earth and the way everyone lived their lives from then on.

edit on 10-4-2013 by samuel1990 because: (no reason given)

Dude. Yeeaaah. Man. That would be awesome.

But to be honest, I'm more of a a genocidal torturer person myself. I honestly don't know what has happened to this world. These people are sick. I mean, we don't even try witches anymore for witchcraft. What's up with that? And then, to add insult to injury, these foolish SCIENTISTS had the audacity to label Hitler as a bad person. But me you and Hitler understand the good intentions behind mass murder. We're better than this. The world is so screwed up. You know what I'm saying... Bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join