It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mom is killed after she denies a man of romantic access to her underage daughter"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I'm sure that in time more information will be made available.

I doubt that. There were only 3 people involved with this crime. A minor, an illegal immigrant and a legal, adult citizen. The legal adult citizen is now dead, leaving a minor and an illegal. This is probably the last you're going to be hearing of this story.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

What makes me sick to my stomach is all the tap dancing around the term......

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!

seems we cant call a spade a spade anymore here in the US....I guess we wouldnt want anyone knowing that he was in violation of the law and shouldnt have been here before he murdered someone......

This Politically correct crap needs to come to an abrupt end

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah.. the whole idea that he had the rifle on him the whole time but the Mom didn't notice is a little sketchy? If that's what happened. Or maybe it was a sawed-off rifle and he hid it under a coat? But then dont you think Mom would have had reaction time to slam the door? I don't know.. news like this just... grrr!!

As far as misreading the OP into something judgmental or small-minded because of the England comment.. nah.. LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
just another guy that should be castrated,.
and beat repeatedly.

sorry if this offends,. i just hate guys like this

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Sick. I don't understand the motives at all. Simply sickening.

When I first heard this I honestly thought this happened in England or surrounding areas because of all the child sex grooming that we're hearing about over there.

You did mention "rifle" correct? And England was the first thing that came to your mind?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Okay, those of you who are not comfortable with the truth are going to flame me, but I don't give a hoot.

In Mexico and other Latin American cultures, it is not uncommon for a father to broker a deal with a man to sell his very young daughter. Here is a story from 2009 in the town of Greenfield, California. I used to live in that area and I can tell you that no young girl is safe.

CNN) -- A California man sold his 14-year-old daughter to an 18-year-old man for cash, beer and meat -- then called police when the prospective bridegroom didn't live up to his end of the deal, authorities said.

Marcelino de Jesus Martinez faces felony charges, according to police in Greenfield, California.

Marcelino de Jesus Martinez, 36, of Greenfield, California, was arrested Monday and booked into the Monterey County Jail, Greenfield police said in a statement. He faces felony charges of receiving money for causing a person to cohabitate, police said.

Martinez had arranged through a third party to have his daughter marry the older teenager, identified by authorities as Margarito de Jesus Galindo, of Gonzales, California. In exchange, Galindo was to pay Martinez $16,000 and provide him with 160 cases of beer, 100 cases of soda, 50 cases of Gatorade, two cases of wine, and six cases of meat, Greenfield Police Chief Joe Grebmeier told CNN.

All those involved in the case are from the western Mexican state of Oaxaca, the police chief said. In the Oaxacan community, such an agreement is "normal and honorable," he said. "In California, it's against the law.

www.cnn.com...

In the story the OP cites, the man was angry that his advances towards the underage girl were turned down. He felt his honor was insulted, so he killed the mother. I guess there was no father to "broker" the deal.

Often these immigrants (whether legal or illegal) bring their entire culture with them and do not bother to learn the laws of their new land before doing what they've always done. I suppose revenge when one doesn't get their way with a young girl is a legitimate action in certain countries.

As the police chief in the Greenfield, CA case pointed out:

Police are trying to be culturally sensitive, Grebmeier told CNN, but "when I'm in Mexico, I have to respect Mexican laws. When you're in the United States, you have to respect United States laws. That's the bottom line.

He said he wanted to send a message to immigrant communities that such behavior is unacceptable. He said his department has long heard rumors of children as young as 12 being sold or offered for sale. The Greenfield police statement said arranged marriages between young girls and older men "have become a local problem."

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Should be shot in the face and tossed over the border.
El muerto y el arrimado a los tres días apestan.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I think a big problem with immigrants is that they don't want to assimilate into or learn the laws of their host Country.
They bring with them examples of their cultures which are unique and interesting and that in turn makes a Country diverse. Unfortunately, some of them also happen to bring the dark side of their cultures with them as well. IE in England with the Pakistani immigrants as an example, they bring with them positives such as exotic (to us) foods and music but they also bring with them the culture of marrying young girls (if it's ok to marry young girls then most certainly you could assume they believe sexual intercourse with young girls also applies).

I had gone to school with a girl whos parents were from Pakistan. As soon as she turned 14 she had to go back to Pakistan to get married. Her brother didn't seem to miss her too much :/ He stayed in the states.
edit on 9-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by kimish

Sick. I don't understand the motives at all. Simply sickening.

When I first heard this I honestly thought this happened in England or surrounding areas because of all the child sex grooming that we're hearing about over there.

You did mention "rifle" correct? And England was the first thing that came to your mind?

It was before I had seen what was used to kill the mother. I read the title and I guessed. I'm sure lots of people do it but i'm bold enough to admit it, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

To be honest with you, the OP did make it sound like you believe England (not the UK as whole, but specifically England.. weird..) is some cesspit of child sex perverts....

There have been a handful of cases of the past couple of years of small groups of Asian men plying underage white trash teenagers with booze and drugs in order to get their ends away. That doesn't mean it happens all the time, which is the impression you gave in your OP.

We hear stories from the US that would, if you were of limited intelligence, give the impression that the US is like Beirut and you run the risk of being gunned down merely going to the shops...

We all know this isn't true and those of us with sound mind would never say otherwise or feel the need to put something like that, or even hinting at it, in a post.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

An example of mentally unstable people wielding firearms and killing others. The sex aspect of it has to do with the disrespect and poor human rights displayed for women and girls. Men have a sense of "entitlement" to sex that women do not always share, believe or understand and it happens in the US the UK and the world over.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by kimish

To be honest with you, the OP did make it sound like you believe England (not the UK as whole, but specifically England.. weird..) is some cesspit of child sex perverts....

There have been a handful of cases of the past couple of years of small groups of Asian men plying underage white trash teenagers with booze and drugs in order to get their ends away. That doesn't mean it happens all the time, which is the impression you gave in your OP.

We hear stories from the US that would, if you were of limited intelligence, give the impression that the US is like Beirut and you run the risk of being gunned down merely going to the shops...

We all know this isn't true and those of us with sound mind would never say otherwise or feel the need to put something like that, or even hinting at it, in a post.

England is loaded with sexual predators and perverts. I read the UK News and there is always a pedophile ring being caught or some scandal involving television personalities or the church of England. And it isn't just perverted and deviant sex, it more often involves underage children. Perhaps it matters what color they are or their economic situation (I'm referring to your use of the word white-trash) but anyway the allusion was correct. Yeah, I think they have more than their fair share of perverts on that tiny plot of land.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

It certainly does seem like the illegal immigrants are MUCH LESS well behaved in England than they are here in Arizona. Occasionally we do get a wacko like this guy though who makes law abiding folks worry about their illegal brethren. I cannot believe he killed the girl's mom! That is crazy! I wonder if his gun was properly registered?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Most of the Paedo scandals you are seeing here in the UK are 30-40 year old actions that are just coming to light and them being well known figures at the time has caused a lot of headlines but it doesn't mean theres a nonce behind every hedge, its a bit like sometimes it can seem to us over here that every Americans got a gun and will shoot you as soon as say howdy

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Let me ask a question here: are we more upset about the pedophile angle, or the murder angle? Because it sounds like a few people here are getting hung up on the sexual deviance.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Isnt that the juicy part?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You havent heard of the Muslim men raping kids?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I know right? Murder is commonplace, but sexual deviance is an absolute atrocity in comparison. Never mind that more and more citizens are picking up extreme violence as their first resort rather than last.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Think there are some very weird ideas of what happens in England.
Are you saying there are no peadophile rings in the US? Also when you read somebody has been shot, do you not automatically think of the States rather than the UK.
We have a statutory age of consent of 16 in the UK, do not some states in the US allow marruage below this age?

The whole question of him being an illegal immigrant or not is starnge as well.
The guy was obviously nuts.
I very much doubt it's the cultural norm in his home country, to shoot the mother of a girl you wish to romance.
it's more an issue of the ease with which people can apparently get hold of guns.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is really tragic, I feel terrible for that poor girl and her family. I hope she realizes it's not her fault.

Our society needs to stop sexually gloryifing young girls. With things like pageants, high heels for toddlers, street walker boots for tweens and miniskirts and tv shows strutting them all along we are allowing these sickos too much access to our children. These things we allow need to stop being allowed before they change the age to marry to 14.

It scares me, im a mom of two and am petrified for my children to grow up. Sexual abuse shuts a person down and the recovery is a long and hard one. It doesnt matter that he was an illegal immigrant because everyday legal US citizens molest and rape and kill because of their selfish perverted ways.

The US needs to set an example for all other. There needs to be stricter consequences for deviant and or murderous acts. No forgiveness, no life in prison, no living on our tax dollars. Hang them dead period no leniency. They want a freakin show to watch, public hangings would have a turnout like no other.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join