It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh No! Kim Jong Un launches missile targeting US installation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

If the N. K rulers are stupid enough to ignite a war I believe that it would be a proper course of action to hold them accountable for crimes against humanity.

Instead of obliterating them (the ruling extended family) should they not be tried as criminals before the world and punished accordingly.
They think of themselves as gods.

Public humiliation and hanging in front of their own starving people would be just and appropiate.
War is not a plaything to threaten and blackmail the world with, I know that for the US military it would be easier and quicker to simply level the place and It would be foolish to think that US, China, S. Korean and Russian diplomats don't all have their own ideas of how this might play out, and have solutions in mind for the aftermath of a conflict.

What say you ATS, wipe them out or hang them? (Following due process of course)
Is a 21st century Nuremberg trials the answer? to deter other 'little men' from playing with the lives of so many and risking the health of the planet.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Very misleading and not funny! If you want to joke put it in the proper section.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If they launch a nuclear weapon?

Neutralize all military assets, capture the people responsible and kill them. Job done.

link   
What... another farce like the nuremberg trials? I'd rather go watch Ironman 3...

link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Give the citizens 3 days to evacuate. Then turn N. Korea into the worlds biggest parking lot for the worlds smallest wal-mart.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hanging Saddam accomplished absolutely nothing.

Simply remove their family from power, install a new regime, and drop the sanctions. Problem solved.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Let's just take this one step further and hang all those who think they are gods and are connected to ruling families.
I can think of several elite who should be strung up in front of citizens who are starving.
Why should NK be the only one invited to the party? I won't UN-invite them though.

edit on 9-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
extremely misleading title
cartoon wasn't bad though.. it was spot-on in most peoples eyes

however if North Korea *or whoever is pulling the strings*, decides to start a war and launch missles or artillery the international community should work together for a joint strike to limit unnecessary troops on the ground fighting battalions of malnourished soldiers in rat holes through the countryside. As a native of California i'm not especially concerned about my personal safety, I'm quite confident in our Military and defense systems deployed to take care of any minimal noko threat. The only thing that gripes me is the hundreds of thousands if not millions of innocent brainwashed north koreans will be killed in the middle of all this misery because of their dear leader.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I fail to see the humor in the title of this thread.

It's not hard to see your intentions but still....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

Give the citizens 3 days to evacuate. Then turn N. Korea into the worlds biggest parking lot for the worlds smallest wal-mart.

edit on 9-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Its crazy that some think that NK are a joke, there will be more deaths than Afghanistan.
To many countrys want a piece of the US.
That little man is not on his own.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh No! Kim Jong Un launches missile targeting US installation.

Heh, heh, heh. Very funny.

I will be sure to post "Joss Whedon and Guillermo del Toro To Remake Lone Wolf and Cub Movies!" in the 'Movies' forum when you least expect it.

Jeez.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think the USA should just nuke everyone and be done with it.

They love war, murder and big bombs.

I think too many of you play COD and think war is like a game, many of the comments from americans seem to portray the USA as an unstoppable force that cannot be beaten.

Nuke em, turn them to glass, parking lot....i think we have a lot of mentally ill people posting such crap!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok my bad!

its in the correct forum now, I just find the fact that the human race is teetering on the brink of such destructive stupidity and pointless warmongering completely absurd. As absurd as the people who calmly and seriously advocate unleashing a nuclear horror upon an entire population, yet get upset at a badly constructed thread.

I'm whistling past the graveyard on this.

My question was based on simply gauging others level of desire for retribution, its human nature and human ego that has brought us to this point and human desire for retribution will naturally follow, the celebrations of the death of Thatcher (and Bin Laden) spawned my thread,
I just went about it unthinkingly and badly.
My apologies.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
1,106,000 active and 8,200,000 reserve of the north korean military all trained and ready to go
from wikipedia

population of for north korea
24,451,285 - 2011
Source: World Bank

1,429,995 active and 850,880 reserve for the united states military trained and ready to go
from Wikipedia

population of united states
313,914,040 - Jul 2012
Source: U.S. Census Bureau

how can we honestly know what they are capable of they still are to be reckoned with who knows how many labor camps have been mass producing equipment over the years .

it will not be such a cake walk as many of you may think it would be to be at war with north korea , they are not the taliban . And it would be very ugly on both sides

edit on 9/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Not funny. Especially not funny considering that if it goes all out, most of the 25,000 US troops near the NK/SK boarder will perish. Also a huge proportion of the 10,000,000 + in Seoul will burn. Then 1,000's of NK's will perish in the retaliation. # you!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by riffraff

edit on 9-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

LMFAO!! That is too funny!! What movie is that clip from? I can't believe you thought my post was worth the time you took to find and link that but I'm really glad you did!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Too funny! I posted it on my husbands facebook. I don't know why people are getting all worked up over this, it's called satire for a reason.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wow, tough crowd. Lucky for you they are out of tar and feathers!
I am with you on the absurdity. I have had a hard time taking any of this seriously since it started. Both sides are equally funny. South Korea is fine, their attitude is 'nothing to see here, move along', I'm going with that.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join