It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the first thing Bush does?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
marg6043 you should change your avatar man, it makes me feel all funny...

Hey funny.....is not the idea that I want ot give away.
just enjoy the view.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
First thing he'll do as he readies for a run at Iran is extend all the GI's tours in Iraq and Afghanistan by another 6 to 12mos. Women in the military will be shifted into ground combat roles. The Draft (although it won't be called a 'draft') will be back-doored into some legislation and with Republican gains in Congress it will pass. Hell everything will pass. Powell will 'retire'.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
tacitblue: www.cic.gc.ca...

If you are applying for more than one person, you should submit all the forms and documents in the same envelope. You may also make payment for the whole family.

But hey, Kerry might still win, right?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think a draft is one of the first things since he is going to have to have more troops and he will do it early in his 2nd term hoping the sting will be gone by the next election so they can get a republican back in. We will invade more countries. Then asap he will put totally conservative judges in who are against abortion and we will no longer have legal abortions allowed in this country, before long we will be looking at new laws on prayer in the schools, employment, big business will be the ruler of the day and we will be paying more for benefits and will probably see overtime pay cut to where there is no such thing. And I for one will be ROTFLMAO everytime I hear someone who did not vote complain, everytime I hear a republican complain, I will just say, you voted for it, you asked for it, now you got it
Seriously George talks to God but the weird thing is he believes God talks back to him, most drs will tell you that is a sick man but who knows what the man will do if he truely believes God talks to him. Maybe God will tell him to make going to church mandatory.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Reality? What's that? This is a joke... I just hope our nation can hold together for another 4 years. I feel like I am on a sinking ship with a lunactic at the helm that keeps ramming into icebergs.

That is priceless...

The first thing Dubya does?

Unpacks of course...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I think a draft is one of the first things since he is going to have to have more troops and he will do it early in his 2nd term hoping the sting will be gone by the next election so they can get a republican back in. We will invade more countries. Then asap he will put totally conservative judges in who are against abortion and we will no longer have legal abortions allowed in this country, before long we will be looking at new laws on prayer in the schools, employment, big business will be the ruler of the day and we will be paying more for benefits and will probably see overtime pay cut to where there is no such thing. And I for one will be ROTFLMAO everytime I hear someone who did not vote complain, everytime I hear a republican complain, I will just say, you voted for it, you asked for it, now you got it
Seriously George talks to God but the weird thing is he believes God talks back to him, most drs will tell you that is a sick man but who knows what the man will do if he truely believes God talks to him. Maybe God will tell him to make going to church mandatory.

If they cut the overtime on my husband, well, there would be no overtime as far as he's concerned....it would be a straight 8 hours a day and then home...which would give me the opportunity of working since then I would be guarenteed a car that came home at the same time everyday....thus, he wouldn't need the overtime any longer.....

I just can't walk the 7 to 6 miles into town everyday anymore, so I'm not!!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, the first thing I wish he would do is jump on a motorized vehicle while eating a pretzel.
Oh yeah baby, 4 more years of this.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
First thing Bush does?

How about release the surpressed CIA report from 9/11 that will name name's to the highest ranking in his administration.

Then our nation can once and for all see how our government originally failed us in the most basic forms of national security!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by craigandrew
Clean out Fallujah....I think thats what the insurgents are expecting.....Then Bush has four years to convince people that and all the rest was the right think...one way or the other

I agree, Level Fallujah.
Make a parking lot out of this place.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hey tacit, do something about it instead of running away. Run for office. Get involved. Do something but do not quit.

I feel there is only one thing that can save this nation. It will be ugly, violent, and completely avoidable. Unrest among those who are not being heard will continue to grow until it ends with armed revolution or civil war. Just look though history books... This cycle has happened hundreds of times before.

Personally I want to have nothing to do with it. America is being destroyed from the inside out. There are people with my views that are involved and they are simply being supressed. Additionally the public seems to be more interested in old war records and "moral issues" than stuff that actually effects us on a day to day basis... What will happen to this society is going to happen regardless of what an individual does or does not. I'm going to look out for myself and my family's health and welfare since is apparent that a majority of people in this country simply don't care. Why waste time and energy on something hell bent for destruction?

You don't have to live in America to be an American. "America" is an attitude and sense of pride every freedom loving person can understand. America was designed by the world for the world but no longer represents what the American idea is... Unfortunately the implications of this are global.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereInChina
Lets get Arnold outta Governor Office and put him Head of State!!!

I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU ARE KIDDING!! America should NEVER allow foreign born nationals to become president. I do not question Mr. Schwarzenegger's motives, or integrity and I love him as an actor and bodybuilder, but if the Constitution is changed for him, then it will be forever changed for those who come after him as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
we definately need some kinda a change, but i think they will continue to increase the gap b/t rich and poor and undermine the rights of citizens...

unfortunately at this time with 'our' tech i feel that a revolution is impossible... think about it, in the rev wars times, the highest in weaponry was guns (it was quite a more balanced fight, in a means of tech), if we are to go up in arms against them what threat would we pose really. majority would just submit neways after all we have already surrendered some of our most prized rights

they have the money, they weapons mostly all of which, if not all, are the most advanced in the world (and this is what scares me) which can be used as a means of control never applicable in the past (ie: if it werent for us being an opposition in wwii would germany now control the world?) so now what countries really pose a threat to the mighty u.s. besides those with wmd, which are already being redused in power to eliminate opposition

i really really hope that im just overeacting... for my sake yours and survival of earth

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If they cut the overtime on my husband, well, there would be no overtime as far as he's concerned....it would be a straight 8 hours a day and then home...which would give me the opportunity of working since then I would be guarenteed a car that came home at the same time everyday....thus, he wouldn't need the overtime any longer.....

I just can't walk the 7 to 6 miles into town everyday anymore, so I'm not!!

I don't think you understand what I am saying about overtime, your husband will be required to work overtime he just will be paid straight time pay, if he does not work the overtime he can be fired, (I think the laws will be changed to make sure of this, the less employees a company has the less bodies they have to provide insurance for so overworking their employees and paying them straight time benefits the company) with the economy as bad as it is now your hubby will work it due to fear of losing his job since the economy is only going to get worse. Anyway that what I see happening IMO. And if you voted for him on your 6-7 mile walk to work just chant 4 more years I ask for this 4 more years, I'm sure that will make your walk much easier and help soothe your tired feet.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by goose]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The first thig he will do is show who he really is. The anti-christ

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Whoaahhh! SIRR1!

I said Fallujahs insurgents are going to be cleaned out and now they know it with Bush's re-election. Like they should have been day1.......but dont get the idea I'm thrilled by the possibility the Coalition will level it.

At least twice the Coalition Forces have had the insurgennts pocketted and on the ropes in Fallujah and been called off because of the political fallout risks. The Insurgents and thier supporters have mistakenly taken this as a victory both times, regrouped, rearmed recruited and renewed thier attacks.

This has dropped both coalition troops and innocent Iraqis in the toilet twice.

If they follow through and crush the insurgents this time, and demonstrate what happens when Coalition forces don't pull thier punches, then maybe not just the majority of the people of Fallujah can start to breathe (slightly) easier, but the rest of Iraq too. It will just be one battle but it will be the first battle of the non election period.

I hope by now most Iraqis caught in the middle have worked out how to avoid being in the cross fire. If any read this post....." get out while you still can, you have much better chances of surviving the cross fire if you are watching from outside of it" (thats not a gloat or gung ho - but a heart felt wish to those just wanting to get on with thier lives)

I know a lot of people here think I'm wrong and stuffed in the head, but hey, I'm hoping its the otherway around...no offense intended.

I'm not a Bush Supporter by the way.

He should support stem cell research, and lay off Gays by the way. I am straight and married and never looked sideways at a bloke, but the are people, decent and otherwise, just like the rest of us, and it is not "christian" in the moral sense to deny them what the rest of us take for granted.

If he doesnt want to go down as the most hated (if not totally hated) US President then he better mend some fences at home and abroad where he can, and where he should.

As much as I think he is to blame for events in Iraq, I cannot support the notion that just walking away from it will solve things and reduce the terror threat. If someone has to make the hard decisions...it will unfortunately/fortunately be Bush....Kerry wouldnt have got us ALL out of there....he wouldve just finished tying the ropes.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstarHe has four more years, without having to worry about voter approval now. He'll see his victory as an official mandate from the people.....even though at least 40% of the population voted against him, and continue on his merry way undermining our constitution, joining our government with fundalmentalist christian groups, and tapping into the tax base for his buddies and pals. Well, ya all ready for your mental health screening?Praying for a miracle here!

And, as they say, that ain't the half of it...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
first thing Bush will do: is to TAKE ANOTHER VACATION at his Crawford Ranch or somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think it is a sad day for Americans and an even sadder day for the Republic. However, everyone keeps spewing "Democracy!" Now those of us who know how a true democracy works will witness the wolves devouring the sheep. The sadest thing is; will the sheep even try to resist?

Bush/Nero will fiddle while Rome/America burns.

Bush's next agenda is not for him to make. It is made up for him to deploy, he is only a mere puppet in this game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join