It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun grabbers indoctrinating school kids: No Second Amendment Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I've been having a very long week, and maybe I'm just grumpy. But this is getting absurd. What exactly is leading these people to believe that more gun laws will result in less gun violence?

I know! I'm going to go on a murderous rampage with an IPad, maybe society might benefit from the fallout of that mess.

...an eighth grader at Northeast Middle School. On Monday his social studies teacher gave students a worksheet titled, ‘The Second Amendment Today.’
“The courts have consistently determined that the Second Amendment does not ensure each individual the right to bear arms,” the worksheet states. “The courts have never found a law regulating the private ownership of weapons unconstitutional.The worksheet, published by Instructional Fair, goes on to say that the Second Amendment is not incorporated against the states.

“This means that the rights of this amendment are not extended to the individual citizens of the states,” the worksheet reads. “So a person has no right to complain about a Second Amendment violation by state laws.”

According to the document, the Second Amendment “only provides the right of a state to keep an armed National Guard.”

Isn't that just peachy?
Next they will be teaching the kids that only people with nothing nice to say support free speech.

Source I know, it's fox, but it is what it is.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!????!?!??!?!?
edit on 9-4-2013 by watchitburn because: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I....dont....have...the...words...

so I will follow the OP....

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Pull your kids out of these camps. This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Beat ya to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Whoever develops the curriculum couldn't be bothered to Google to see if they were making a false statement;

The US Supreme Court ruled Thursday in a 5-4 decision that a Washington, D.C. ban of personal firearms possession is unconstitutional. In a majority opinion written by Antonin Scalia, the court found that "[t]he Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home."

en.wikinews.org...

Liars. Something else occurred to me about trying to ban private ownership of firearms. I believe the breakdown in the traditional family is by design as this makes us easier to control. Guns are important in our culture especially in the bonding of boys and their fathers. Were it not for hunting and shooting sports I don't think I would have enjoyed the very close relationship that I did with my Dad. They want us to look up to big gov as the father figure and can't have real dads getting in the way of their authority.

Education? no.
Indoctrination? yes!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That's ok, we won't hold it against you.

I think it's allowed since it's different forums and different sources.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Absolutely,
But since when has the public school system ever had a problem with teaching flat out lies?

It seems they are not even trying to be sneaky about it any more though.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Absolutely,
But since when has the public school system ever had a problem with teaching flat out lies?

It seems they are not even trying to be sneaky about it any more though.

Thats where the other thread about "Your child belongs to the collective" comes in...

You see its fine for them and they love that view point.......however if it were CONSERVATIVE teachers teaching our children, you can BET they would backpeddal the hell out of the "your child belongs to the collective" and start screaming at how we have no right to teach their children values that arent their own...

Its all great when the ball is in their court.........let it slip the other way tho and witness the back track

The hypocrisy is ASTOUNDING

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I wouldn't have a problem with them being taught republican or democrat viewpoints as long as they were both presented equally and objectively.

At least then the kids would figure out that neither side has it right, but it seems more and more depending on where the kid goes to school, they get a steady diet of one bias or another shoved down their throats.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Shouldn't the teacher that provided that worksheet to the students be fired since it displays a firearm on it? If a student can be suspended for just pointing a finger or drawing a picture or eating a pastry to resemble a firearm then this teacher should be tarred and feathered.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The first thing I thought when I saw your post is that the lock in the illustration would not hinder firing that weapon.

This issue has face palm written all over it.

But the emotional people will eat it right up.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That is madness but can't say that i'm too suprised. After all schools are still teaching our kids that Columbus was a hero. However this is still unacceptable.

We must continue to teach our kids the truth so that they can teach their kids and so on and so fourth. Someone needs to print out thousands of those and in bold letters write "liars" over their agenda. Then hand them out to the parents and grandparents, to your neighbors and friends and let EVERYONE know that lies are being taught to our children. Yes there are a lot of people that could care less about our rights and about our freedoms granted to us from our forefathers but there are more people who understand that once our freedoms are taken away it's very hard to get them back.

Something has to be done!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well the courts, lol. The Supreme Court upheld the second ammendment and these criminal docs need to be addressed legally.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Whoever doodled that little diagram could not be trusted to safely secure a firearm.
Nevermind the erroneous words accompanying it.

Which makes you wonder, how many lives could be saved if the politicians pushed gun safety education rather than gun control legislation...

top topics

join