It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I healed myself with mind control!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
A few years back I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible pain in my appendix, I went to my window facing east and closed my eyes, took a deep breath and visualized a luminous ball of light entering my nostrils, through visualization I directed this light down my body all the way to my appendix where I say a pulsating red light were the pain was. I visualized the white light covering the red pulsating light like a blanket and within a second the excruciating pain was gone! Was this magic? Hardly! I simply used a little bit of mind control. That was 25 years ago and ever since then I've been fascinated with the power of the mind. I learned this technique from the greatest mystic I've ever known, my father! I learned a lot from him but also from other sources like NLP, Silva Mind control, Rosicrucians, Hindu Mysticism and many other sources. In my blog I share 25 years of knowledge studying the
powerful mind.

www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Frankly, Frankky, I've noticed you hocking your blog on this site for a while now. Don't you think it's bad form to come on to one site, contribute nothing, and try to direct traffic to your own blog?

I do.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You didn't heal yourself.

You're still nuclear!!!

Your desires for world domination and destruction are transparent to me!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
Frankly, Frankky, I've noticed you hocking your blog on this site for a while now. Don't you think it's bad form to come on to one site, contribute nothing, and try to direct traffic to your own blog?

I do.

I couldn't agree more. I partially own, contribute and maintain a website that touches on topics that are commonly talked about on ATS. But I HAVE NEVER LINKED MY SITE in any post. It's not appropriate! Not trying to hate or anything, I'm JustSayin'.

If your site is used to generate revenue of any sorts, how would you feel if people piggy back off of your hard work in attempts to direct traffic away from your site?

Think about it...

Don't tell me it's not about the money either... we all know there are costs involved and time is money. It has a role, it is the 13th, get it?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Facing east or chanting has not much to do with it. Positive thought does.

So if tell someone that standing on one foot with one red shoe on the raised foot, saying "Batta Begga Boom" and eating ginger will cure them...and they believe it... the power of the mind can come into play and they can be healed from within themselves.

If you believe you can get better - you can
If you think you'll die when you retire - guess what!

It'snot mind control, it's just the way we work. Placebos prove it.

new topics

top topics

join