It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know your an ATS'er when~

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You know your an ATS'er when~,

You could be watching TV, going out to dinner, playing cards with friends, spending quality time with the kids and the spouse...

But NOOOO,
you have to devote all of your time
trying to come up with funny stuff
to add to the thread entitled You know your an ATS'er when~,

edit on 4/13/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You know you're an ATSer when you read a thread and then scour the internet looking for an appropriate funny picture to post in response to that thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

You know you're an ATSer when you read a thread and then scour the internet looking for an appropriate funny picture to post in response to that thread.

Nosah! Who would do that, or waste precious time making UP pictures to post???

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You know you're an ATSer, when you're on a different website a chide people to stay on topic.

................ when you text your spouse and tell them they're on post ban.

................ if you've ever gone on a conspiracy-related road trip

............... if you've ever 'friended' somebody just to tick them off.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

if you've ever gone on a conspiracy-related road trip

Excellent

Dulce New Mexico anyone?

You might be an ATS'er if you begin conveying some debunking tactics and knowledge to others who have not yet(as we have) passed their suspicions through the ATS mill, revealing things such as charlatans, hoaxes and cgi efforts. You know, folks that were like us before coming to this site, believing everything about everything conspiracy related. I find myself correcting them and referring to this site for support. I still believe in a lot of fantastical things, but not near as much as before I joined.
Dang charlatans too < shakes fist > I'll keep my $19.95

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You know when you're an ATSer when you see that the message tab has turned yellow and your first thought is "Oh God, did I get banned? Again?"

ETA: For your perusal... A blast from my ATS past.
edit on 4/13/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
LOL...funny thread......

I knew I became an ATSer when my BF set up another computer in the bedroom for me and helped me create an ATS account so we could spend more time together!

" Hey babe, wanna get "busy" ? " and the response from one or the other is " Sure babe, let me finish this post first "......
The "pillow talk" afterwards is to discuss whatever we were reading or talking about on ATS......"That was great babe, now turn back on the puters, want a snack ?"

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
LOL...funny thread......

I knew I became an ATSer when my BF set up another computer in the bedroom for me and helped me create an ATS account so we could spend more time together!

" Hey babe, wanna get "busy" ? " and the response from one or the other is " Sure babe, let me finish this post first "......
The "pillow talk" afterwards is to discuss whatever we were reading or talking about on ATS......"That was great babe, now turn back on the puters, want a snack ?"

OH MY GAWD! The idea that MY name might come up while you're getting 'busy" is

Well, it's

IT'S AWESOME!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

You watch the royal couple show off their baby and think, I bet this is all faked.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hilarious thread.

....you know you're an ATSer when instead of telling your grandkid "good job" you yell STARS an FLAG!! when they
pick up their toys.

....you know you're an ATSer when it takes you 10 minutes on another forum looking for the S&F cause you agreed with a thread. ( Oh God this happens so frequently)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Like this?

Mike
edit on 18-8-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You are moving and your first thought concerning your new location is to evaluate it for when TSHTF.

My funny ATS story of the day:

I was reading one of the "odder" threads on ATS earlier today and went to go tell my significant other about it.

Me~ Some people are just nuts

Him~ Yeah, like the thread I was reading earlier on ATS called (insert title of the thread I had just been reading and was going to tell him about here)

Me~ You read that one already, pretty nuts huh?

This is not to say we are any less nutty than the rest of ya'll.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

You know your an ATSer when you marry someone you met on ATS....

.... and then you end up saying to him... "what, your on ATS again?!!?? and then you wait for him to go to sleep so you can post on ATS!

hahahaha

All true by the way!
edit on 18-8-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by sulaw

You know your an ATSer when you marry someone you met on ATS....

.... and then you end up saying to him... "what, your on ATS again?!!?? and then you wait for him to go to sleep so you can post on ATS!

hahahaha

All true by the way!
edit on 18-8-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Now that is a dedicated ATS'er!

I am engaged to a fellow ATSer but we didn't meet on ATS. We met on a video game, and by the conversations we had, I knew he had to be on ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Just wait til you get married!!! The first thing my husband did when he moved here was spend a day figuring out how defensible our apartment was!

BTW... it passed muster!

I have to admit only an ats'er can be with an ats'er.... at least I understand his quirks and he understands mine!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join