It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weird 1969 new wave sci-fi novel that correctly predicted the current day

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tryingtomakeit
The leaders name is what gets me. A person that reads into this too much might wonder about that. How did the author get so close? Maybe it was all part of a big plan in the 70's. Just saying.

I am glad people of ATS can still sometimes think like one would expect from people of ATS.

This is my take on the subject, too. When a 'prediction' looks too good to be true, I start wondering - was it a prediction at all?

I mean, how do we know this is a prediction, and NOT simply inner knowledge of the plan that the 'elite' have wanted to impose on this planet's people? That it all happened, simply means that the 'elite' succeeded.

So, is it a prediction, or is it more like an outline of the plan for humanity, that has been put to effect? Did he know about those plans? Was he a freemason?

And yes, it all IS freemasons' fault. From george washington to lots of other presidents and CEOs of major corporations and government members to bush, have all been freemasons. Bush and so many other presidents even swore their oaths (according to a youtube source, so this should perhaps be taken with a grain of some kind of salty substance, or researched better than I can be arsed to right now), apparently, using a MASONIC bible! A very old one, too. What's up with that? I'll tell ya. It's all freemasons' fault - that's what up with that.

Without freemasons, this would still be a world inhabited by stupid idiot ape-people, but at least it would be a paradise compared to the modern world.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
H.G wells predicted submarines, emails, wireless communications, lasers, escalators, invisibility clothing, automatic doors all in the late 1800's, early 1900's. Sci-Fi authors, good ones anyway are often fairly accurate with predicting global trends in politics and technology, goes with having such a good imagination I guess. Whatever you can imagine will be possible in a matter of time.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join