It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They haven't a clue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
But they wear it on their necks or have it tattoed on their body. I'm talking about the cross!

People haven't a clue what it is actually symbolizing till now.

One cross is going horizontal while the other cross is going vertical... Both of the crosses symbolize a transgressor. When they are upon one another, or mergered into one another, that makes it symbolize burning (sinful) transgressors, that are upon each other in a mutual good kind of way or into each other in a mutual good kind of way.

What are they doing upon or into each other? Climaxing observation wise of one another, and climaxing in experiencing themselves with each other.

Now! Some crosses have a dead body on them. That dead body is NOT the Christ, but the last enemy named DEATH. In death shall lie all the first enemies of Christ. In death there is no doing anything and no budging, even though you are alive. Death can be with or without a grave. Only Hell can settle in when there is no doing anything and no budging. To do anything and to budge is to save ourselves. If you are conscious you will act to save yourself along with any other who is conscious, since Christ is a family, even a family such as a mafia family. Mafia family? How so? The first enemies that tried to put Christ (which is a family) in death should be retailiated against, and will be. There will be vengeance in the last days. Enemies shall fall by the edge of the sword, so to speak. Which means they shall be cut off from acting. Death is what becomes of the first enemies of Christ. Go and see freely!

The first enemies were beautifully dead, are not beautifully dead, and yet are beautifully dead. Death can be a beautiful thing in how it makes the environment better for those of us that are the Christ family.

If you are of the first enemies, Christ is going to get you. Really wont be a single peep when it's time to go to sleep. Like how that trailer to Evil Dead summed it up with a dark sentence in favor of the Christ.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

In life there is motion in Death there none, continual motion is key to life and the stagnent who just sit idly by are not living and experiance a form of Death.

I have also come to the conclusion... That God is the Godfather. And his 2 sons Jebus and Lucy (To keep it light-hearted) Neither Jebus nor Lucy are in Control and the Godfather can stop this game anytime he so chooses.

I also agree in what you depicted and explained about the crosses. If they only knew~ And this is why I won't tattoo a cross on my body.

Maybe it makes sense maybe it doesn't~ Either way it goes, it goes~ Can't save them all

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
O yeah, Christ's fuel are sins. This is why the transgressors of the good kind are caught up burning (sinful). The message from the tale is that Christ dead FOR our sins, meaning to be flooded with our sins, since sin can be a beautiful thing that saves us from doing nothing where Hell settles in. We been released from having to follow any law through Chirst's death and rise from the dead. The first enemies want us to still HAVE TO follow the law, but the real wise know we do not HAVE TO.

If any one is still trying to get you to believe you must follow the laws Christ followed before his death and rise from the dead, then they are of the first enemies of Christ.

They will use your fear against you once they get you to buy into the whole notion that you must live sin free inorder to avoid Hell. Don't be fooled.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
that kind of reminds me of how I use to think about Christ and Christianity before I truly believed.

i'd try to rationalize away certain things like, the symbol of the crucifix, that wearing or having it present was 'Idolatry', in a vein of Arian Christianity I guess.

but you make it sound like followers of Christ are numerous, we really aren't. We make up perhaps 20% of the world at the absolute most.

If you havent noticed, Christianity has been getting demonized and trivializing BIG TIME in our culture and our media. It is now officially cool to make jokes about God, Christ, the Bible, Jesus, all that.

In fact, theres a level of boasting and egoism within this trivializing and making-fun of.
Because deep in the back of their mind, they can't 100% convince themselves whether or not Jesus is "for real".

People joke about thing that they are subconciously afraid of. All this bravado is blasphemy though.

I used to think the rapture wasn't actually going to ever happen, that they misinterpreted the verses. After seeing just how evil, materialistic, greedy, and shady the average person is being brought-up as in our society, I think otherwise.

Since there's no definite physical proof, they have to delude themselves mentally, and convince themselves that this really IS a random anomaly with no intelligence within; a freak occurence of the big bang. That theres no real true reason to have morality, to do right, to not cheat, steal, etc. Right now, if people could get away with it, your average citizen would be more inclined TO steal and cheat, because they think the whole "right and wrong" morality thing is a big joke of a previous generation. They're going full-on into this decadence, and I refuse to bathe in it; just the little bit that rubs off on me bothers me profoundly and makes me feel bad sometimes.
edit on 4/9/2013 by runetang because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I'm not so sure all of the people who really "get" Christ are attending what most people consider typical "Christian Churches" or label themselves outwardly as "Christians". Some do... but they know what's being taught there isn't really the message but still wish to be a part of that sort of community and help out however they can.

So you can't use outward appearances or statistics to figure out how many "Christians" there are out there. Calling one's self a "Christian" and attending a building with the word on it doesn't mean someone has understood anything of Christ. Someone can "study the bible" their entire life and still completely miss the message.

Words are quite tricky... and names even more so. There is a very clever and effective belief system infecting many people's minds who think they want to and are "following" Christ... but it's akin to people seeing a sign saying "Tasty food and Massage!" pointing to a veiled gas chamber.

Everything that could ever exist is contained within.
edit on 10-4-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Raised Christian, I was a young teen before realizing wearing a cross was kind of strange. That would like wearing say, an electric chair around your neck, from your ears, or having it tattooed on your body. To me, the cross symbolized execution after that. Before that, I would have said "Christianity" or "Jesus dying for our sins."

Kinda sick when you think about it like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I didnt say anything about going to church; I dont go to church.

The 20% was a rough guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Understood.

Upon reading my post again I didn't express it the way I now would have preferred. In a way I was attempting to agree with you while also amplifying it further... or cast a different light for the observers who respond to a different approach.

/salute

edit on 11-4-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

top topics

join