It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 injured in knife/pencil attack in Texas Lone Star campus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I put pencil in the title as people were reporting that the person used a pencil to injure 14 students. Some are critical apparently...which makes me think the pencil thing may not be true

14 injured in knife attack on Lone Star College campus, suspect arrested A suspect is in custody after as many as 13 people were wounded - four of them critically - at a community college.

Police have made an arrest in a suspected stabbing attack that has injured up to 14 people at a Texas college campus.
Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Alan Berntstein said authorities have a suspect in custody following a Tuesday morning attack at the Lone Star Community College system campus in Cypress, a suburb of Houston.
Sheriff's department spokesman Tom Gilliland said at least 11 people had been injured by a single suspect who ran from classroom to classroom. He said four critically injured victims were transported to hospital by helicopter. Some news outlets reported 14 people were hurt.

There were reports of another suspect but that seems to have gone now...14 people, 1 person with a knife?

edit on 9-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Fox news report now removed the pencil idea and replaced it with a X-ACTO knife, commonly known as a scalpel
edit on 9-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
....aaand here comes Feinstein with a new bill:

"We must ban all pencils!"

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
BAN ALL GUNS!!!!

Wait a minute....

BAN ALL PENCILS!!!!

Ok now that I have that out of my system.

I think we need to start looking at what is causing these monsters to go ape sh*t and not the weapon they are using when they decide too.
edit on 9-4-2013 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Given a good sharp pencil and surprise it's easy to cause a lot of damage to any parts not protected especially when theres chaos around as i doubt that theres a danger "theres a unbagged pencil" warning system

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
BAN ALL GUNS!!!!

Wait a minute....

BAN ALL PENCILS!!!!

Ok now that I have that out of my system.

I think we need to start looking at what is causing these monsters to go ape sh*t and not the weapon they are using when they decide too.
edit on 9-4-2013 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

Lets see if this guy is on anti depressants, i bet he was

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
14 people? The person who did this was either built like a brick, or this campus is full of people with no balls. Put me in this situation and the person only had a knife, I'd find a big long bar to knock him/her clean out - I'd happily take a wound to take him down if I seen this happening right in front of me.

O.k if the person had a gun, I aint going to do # with a long bar, I'd just run ( in zigzags of course.. )

Awful story, but I just cant grasp how the person injured that many people with only a knife

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I see no blood and this is the same campus as the 3 victim shooting happened at right?

Near the same neighborhood they staged DHS drills.

Directly after the odd mass shootings perpetrated by FEMA....

I need to look into FEMA and see if they are involved this smells like deceit.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Kids from Sandy Hook with president yesterday......Stabbing at the same time?? Cooincedence maybe??

Ban all knives and sharp objects is a coming people.......

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

It wasnt even a big knife, it was what we call in England a scalpel or hobby knife.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

BAN ALL GUNS!!!!

Wait a minute....

BAN ALL PENCILS!!!!

I second that…BAN THEM BOTH!

We should BAN TEXANS, too!! We have no need for those redneck, republican, low-effort thinkers down there!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I posted this earlier already.

14 Stabbed Lone Star State College

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Pretty sure this is a blatant attempt by the people for guns to show that you can kill anyone with knifes or ordinary non firearm weapons. This was a message to the people that are trying to take our rights away.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join