It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Documentary Reveals Tiny Alien Body Found in Atacama Desert

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
reply to post by draknoir2

I heard that's exactly what he's doing... can you help me out if I've really got my wires crossed, as it appears you guys know something about Dr. Greer that I don't?

This article is where I found out about this story.

If you're looking to Wilcock's site for the truth the best help I can offer is to direct you elsewhere.

I expect if he were to actually submit samples to real labs for real testing the results would be less impressive than Jaime Maussan's mummified marmoset... and the special pleading would be deafening.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Pff, where then darknoir2. Show me the sites with evidence. You say look elsewhere, but tell me where then..

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Jesus, then who's to believe then when it's about aliens. Noone is believed. Noone, even truthsayers. It all goes in the bin. Now that's proof of alien existence on itself.

As they say in the The X-Files... you can want to believe, but trust no one.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Pff, where then darknoir2. Show me the sites with evidence. You say look elsewhere, but tell me where then..

Where indeed.

Can't link what ain't there.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by joeyv23

I heard that's exactly what he's doing... can you help me out if I've really got my wires crossed, as it appears you guys know something about Dr. Greer that I don't?

This article is where I found out about this story.

If you're looking to Wilcock's site for the truth the best help I can offer is to direct you elsewhere.

I expect if he were to actually submit samples to real labs for real testing the results would be less impressive than Jaime Maussan's mummified marmoset... and the special pleading would be deafening.

I look to many, many sites for truth. I don't find it every place I look, but that's just how it goes. Wilcock is one of many I check up on, and I happened to remember reading that article, and it was relevant to the thread.

I have in the last couple months learned to not trust these guys so much. They crowd-sourced the funds for this movie, and are charging for screenings. It should have gone on the internet free. Maybe somebody will get it out there anyways for the broke-arses like me. Regardless of how much of it is true or dis-info, I want to see it. I try to get many different perspectives on disclosure.
edit on 4/9/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Could you define what it is then to me?

I can't say for sure but I think it may be related to this ..

Kappa mummy at Zuiryūji Temple, Osaka

Greers Alien

I think its probably a construction from parts of different animals .

Kappa mummies
Like the mermaid mummies, many kappa (river imp) mummies are thought to have been crafted by Edo-period artists using parts of animals ranging from monkeys and owls to stingrays
Monster mummies of Japan

edit on 9-4-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by WilliamOckham

Q: When they are putting disinformation up about aliens, doesn't that mean there are people trying to make people think it is not true after the people started believing. The way they bring disinfo, I'm confused.

When testable, credible evidence has been discovered....you won't have to rely on clowns like Greer or on faith...or on belief. Science is not about those things. Science is about discovery, testing, supporting evidence and fact. And even then it can b debated...so long as you have evidence to challenge the claims.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Greer is stealing a page from the playbook of a great showman.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Greer is stealing a page from the playbook of a great showman.

Indeed. And not much has changed since those days....apparently, there are still multitudes of people willing to believe the unlikely. Their desire to believe is much stronger than their ability to reach reasonable conclusions.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
When it comes to Dr. Greer, appreciate that he successfully has gathered both members of military, government, science and more, including astronaut Edgar Mitchell and former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer, who all want nothing more than the subject of UFOs and the possibility of alien extra-terrestrial contact to be discussed in public.
Why is this important? It is important because the subject almost always make us put our differences aside and makes us speak in terms of Humanity, rather than divided groups of various ideologies and beliefs.

He is also constantly brining up the topic of free energy or alternative energy sources. A topic that should be brought up in every school, every home and in every government building across the world, always, as it is well due time that we move forward and quit relying on energy resources and technology that are not sustainable in the long run.

For the sake of all of the inventors and great minds that have been murdered because they tried to benefit Mankind, at least acknowledge that he is doing something good.

In regards to the proclaimed alien creature; let them test it and present their findings. Until then; it is alright to speculate that it may or may not be legitimate, but wait until further information and either laugh or be speechless then.

Sure, I too have problems with Dr. Greer being such a narcisistic character and it is a thorn to the side whenever he asks the public for donations. But one must also acknowledge that without any funding, neither credible research or testing can be done and disclosure is impossible unless alien extra-terrestrials actually make a public appareance themselves.

Give the guy a break. Who knows; one day perhaps everything he has said is true? Open minds, critical thoughts, patience and the truth will reveal itself in due time.
edit on 9-4-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The invisible spaceship tour video was sufficient for me to never, ever give him a break.

Ever.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why are there people around here just to debunk everything that pops up about aliens. Being sarcastic or posting something with an emotional twist is kinda hard to understand on a discussion board too.

Thank you for your clear post Abeing.

The thing is, when it comes to aliens, we don't need evidence, we need experience. Just a thought here. Are we subconsiousness experiecing aliens? Just a thought. Maybe looking within can reveal proof of alien life. Now that's strange ey. Just to find something, something confusing that can be convincing.

edit on 9-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The invisible spaceship tour video was sufficient for me to never, ever give him a break.

Ever.

I have never heard of that. Mind providing a link?
Still, I appreciate him gathering credible people to speak on the subject for him and in public, and I am also glad to see the matter of alternative energy resources and technology being brought up.
For all our sake.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You are right Abeing. + (I edited my previous post just to add something to it.)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Why are there people around here just to debunk everything that pops up about aliens. Being sarcastic or posting something with an emotional twist is kinda hard to understand on a discussion board.

Thank you for your clear post Abeing.

dis•cus•sion (dɪˈskʌʃ ən) n. an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc.; informal debate.

This particular subforum has a higher standard of evidence than the other conspiracy forums, so you can expect claims to be challenged.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You can fill a Bible-sized book with the fraudulent claims, lies and ridiculous (And unproven) claims Greer has made.

I don't even know where to start with that guy.....

Ed Mitchell Most Unhappy
With Greer Using His Name
As Disclosure Witnes

(Edgar Mitchell) I cooperated with Steve Greer some years ago, but he began to overreach his data continuously, necessitating a withdrawal by myself, and, I believe, several others. I have requested to be removed from any web site, announcements, etc., but see that has not taken place.

edit on 9-4-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It is important to note that a creature does not need a big brain to have intelligence. If the brain functions differently it can mean super intellect. The frequency would need to be higher than humans and there could be collective consciousness systems incorporated into an animals structure that exceeds our wildest dreams.

We only see what we think is real. The collective consciousness of ants could dwarf any humans consciousness. I often wonder if people are actually as intelligent as they seem or if some can tap into others minds for the information they seek. If you dampen this system then it is easier to control them. Think of this, think of how long some could have known this, think of the changes to the food system over the years that could have been made to control us and dumb us down.

What if one was born who could control everyone's minds. Do some people already know how to do this on a small scale? Soooo many questions and all you find is denial of this with no evidence of it ever being tested officially. Why do they tell us we have lost this with our intelligence? Is it because they are afraid?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABeing

Ever.

I have never heard of that. Mind providing a link?
Still, I appreciate him gathering credible people to speak on the subject for him and in public, and I am also glad to see the matter of alternative energy resources and technology being brought up.
For all our sake.

Might be in this thread... don't have time to search through it right now. Gotta head out the door.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Howz about Greer's infamous moth hoax? That's right, charge suckers $800 to see photographs of woodland moths...I mean, light beings/aliens...

Step right up folks! See the bearded woman and the strong man!! Win a cigar!!

Greer runs a circus/sideshow. Con man....nothing more.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The thing is, when it comes to aliens, we don't need evidence, we need experience.

Maybe you don't need evidence, I will be the first to admit that I can be fooled by magicians, so I can't necessarily believe everything I see. I also know that I'm frequently wrong, mistaken, and otherwise confused. So a little bit of evidence and proof that has nothing to do with my personal observations or opinions on the subject makes me feel much better.

Unfortunately, when it comes to aliens, objective evidence and proof is essentially non-existent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join