It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation And Beyond

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Read Matthew chapter 24 when God views what verse 14 says as being accomplished,

then verse 15 begins and that is what this chart is about.

correct... but only in a way...

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mat 24:15 ¶ When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place...

...(24:21) ....for then shall be Great Tribulation..

BUT the verse 15 beginning of the Great Tribulation coincides with several other events... it is when the AC gets a mortal head wound yet lives...it is when the 'Image-of-the-Beast' is also revealed... it is when the other Kings that shared Power with the AC/Beast for an 'hour' get thrashed and 3 of that Bloc of nations get overthrown.... it is also when the AC mimics the death-&-resurrection of 3 days duration...

All in All... it is evident that these coinciding events will take time to be fufilled... my guess is that 45 days is the maximum timeline
On the God side of things this same 45 day period of speedy events (both supernatural ) and geopolitical/// there will begin the 1260 day ministry of the "2 Witnesses" who will be dressed in Sackloth (a coarse woven fabric just a shade better than burlap bags).... i would suggest that the new Pope Francis will also adorn a sackcloth attire in support of the "2 witnesses"

that Wheat=Chaff or wheat-tares symbology has a lot to do with the Roman Catholic communion-wafer becoming the Eucharist in a spiritual transformation of the white-wheat wafer into the body & blood of Christ...
never mind the deriding of holy wheat being a symbolic participation in cannibalism ritual....

very few have become aware that the 'great tribulation' happens in mid-week.
after both the "birth-pangs and the later period that Jesus called the 'Beginning of Sorrows" Matt 24:8
(lasting from 1945 birth pangs to the middle of the 70th week ~whenever that is~)

religious zealots infer we are in the tribulation period now (the 'birth-pangs era... and the 'beginning of sorrows' era) but will not take the stand that the final 70th week has aready begun/...... so where is the OP author on this issue
edit on 10-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
somewhere deep in space? who cares where the OP is. The message has been sent and let it ring out true for all to see.

The lion of judah, I will glorifying Orion. Be prepared to for the dark lions and the dark wolves return. You will go to them if you want to be saved from the feathered serpent and the burning of the volcano.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

it is also when the AC mimics the death-&-resurrection of 3 days duration...

I think the s&m guy that put on his little show this past Easter fits the act. Don't be fooled over the vessel the ac chooses sometimes. It's still the ac putting on the show until his head is crushed.
edit on 10-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I don't want to derail the thread to another topic, suffice to say the 70 weeks was finished long ago, in the first century actually, here is another chart to show you.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here:

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-4-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have much more detailed information concerning the Great Tribulation. The 6th seal is open since years. The 7th seal (first beak of the tumoils) will start at the end of April.

“You are right, as soon as the 6-th seal breaks - and it is already - it is not to be turned away any more this destiny of the earth. However, set your mind at rest - you, who just read his book - you are not guilty of it, it is group karma.” (Jesus Christ; 07 04 10)

„As soon as the 6th seal breaks - and it is already - it is not to be turned away any more this destiny of the earth. The seventh seal opens as soon as the trumpets will sound. “At the same moment sounds a loud signal, I have never heard it, however, I know it are the trumpets, which are mentioned in the John´s Revelation. I am aware that this event will be at the end of April.
(Jesus Christ; 11 04 12)
(N.: The break of the seventh seal in the John´s Revelation stands for the beginning of the absolute climax of the circulations. There is talk about that 1/3 of the earth will burn, 1/3 of the water becomes inedible, 1/3 of the sea will die, 1/3 of the day the sun will darken and it will be a torture still to live. People will search the death and not find they will desire to die.)

Large letters show me the date 21st of April. In the second, I know that earth-shattering changes will begin at that time. (Vision; 12 01 31)

edit on 14-4-2013 by StefanParlow because: spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
im telling you. Yellowstone is gunna cap. there is going to be an earthquake. One of these summers. Hopefully not this one.

And when it happens yellowstone will smoke. And the tribulation will begin.

and its on my brithday of all days great. lol.

Well amenti here i come
edit on 14-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
im telling you. Yellowstone is gunna cap. there is going to be an earthquake. One of these summers. Hopefully not this one.

And when it happens yellowstone will smoke. And the tribulation will begin.

and its on my brithday of all days great. lol.

Well amenti here i come

Soon we will know. I personally think that 2013 is the year of the 3. World War and in April of that year the great tribulation starts:

It is about the solution of the problem of the cleansing of the earth, around throwing out the old energy to convert the world into a better one. You have to find a clear and quick solution. Many people of different skin colour and nations stand together and every single of them stands symbolically for a certain letter and shall take a seat in a given field - like a crossword puzzle.
They start, the people take their intended place and the solution is clearly recognizable: "Explosion of the Ring of Fire" is clear to read. (Vision; 07 06 05)
The explosion of the Ring of Fire will be the starting signal for the lasting cleaning. So unpleasantly earthquakes and volcano eruptions may also be, in the concrete case this is necessary, makes sense and is positive. (N.: The fire ring applies approx. 40,000 km distributed straight across the globe. 90% of the earthquakes worldwide occur within this fire ring. Most active volcanoes are likewise in this region. The best-known one is the Pacific Ring of Fire - he encloses nearly the completely Pacific plate. The Italian Ring of Fire crosses the Italian boot and the Lipari Islands in the north of Sicily, with the known volcanoes Vesuvius, Etna, Stromboli and any others.)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StefanParlow

Thats my birthday dude. And i saw Jehova face to face. I am a messenger. DO you think that number is in reference to my birthday maybe?

Technically i am fullfilling prophecy by meeting Yahweh face to face right? i will be 22

I was drawn by the spirit of the gathering. I'v come to join your song.

You see this tree? That would be the pleiades tree. See the bull at the top? That would be satan. And why satan was a bull is because of the constellation Torus.

I will lift the veil.

This is the feathered serpent. Associated with the pleiades. Do not be fooled. Your government is controlled by reptillians. But what are reptillians?

familiar?

^ greys. So do not be fooled. Why all the hybrid rumors from all the contactees? Well its simple. Because the hybrids really exist. And honestly these demons can come in all shapes and sizes. And colors. Not to mention they could easily have a couple brainwashed humans on board. So, how does this tie to the illuminati. Well. they kinda worship an owl.

So i mean, you want to know why the owl symbolism is there?

So that's why they are called lucifarians, the illuminati. Mhm. and have been controlling wayyy wayy back in the day. You all know the mason history i mean you all are here pretty much for that reason right? because we know the world is messed up?

Make sure you watch this video, so you can understand the pleiadian agenda. Who is actually the illuminati. The pleiadians and the greys are one in the same. Feathered serpents? I mean. Dead give away. There is an eagle on your money, lol and that all seeing eye on that tree is on the pyramid. So. They deliberately put this stuff in front of your face because they know the there is SO much symbolism that it would be very difficult for someone to notice something within a pile of somethings.

This is not a coincidence folks. And those cigar shaped ufos are actually towers. Well when they land upright when they plan on causing the earthquake and triggering that volcano. BUT IT WONT BLOW. it will smoke. Some time will pass and THEN the tower ships will land and they will claim to save everyone from cataklysm, the very same they will start. And i am speaking about Yellowstone. These bastards trigger earthquakes everywhere. Not just with HAARP. which should of never gotten in the hands of evil aliens EVER.

Dosn't anyone else here want to crack some skulls?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join