The Great Tribulation And Beyond

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This chart is one train of thought based on scriptures on what is going to happen in the future, the charts are suppose to go side by side but I can't post it that way.
There is no dates, because nobody knows.
What is interesting is the parallel between the first century and what is predicted to take place in our time.
Political entities being used by God to wipe out religious institutions that claim to serve him, but he is unhappy with them.

For anybody trying to watch bible prophesy relate to real world events this will be of interest to you.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Do you have a link to the source of the charts?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The third trumpet happened in 1986, Chernobyl was the world's worst nuclear accident, ultimately affecting 2 billion people, a third of the world's population at the time.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Maybe a little more info would help. What makes your insight different from others on the subject? How is it the same?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Read Matthew chapter 24 when God views what verse 14 says as being accomplished, then verse 15 begins and that is what this chart is about. Do not underestimate the ability of the worldwide web (Internet) is having on verse 14 to finally come to fruition, whereas it was impossible to reach so many people before in multiple languages. The bible being online and available in every major language is huge.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Wati a tick...

Jesus will judge all people to be Sheep or Goats = you are a blind follower or a trouble maker.

Judge how?

Jesus will appoint the blind followers to slave over all "his" belongings

What are those belongings? And slaves? Really slaves? Wow...I never knew this!

Then the destruction of ALL Nations...are Jesus' blind followers working on the Destruction of all Nations?

Sounds like the recipe for a Totalitarian Dictatorship! Funny I always thought that conservatives fought against such things, yet I am staring at this eye(s) wide open!

*chills*...
edit on 9-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To give you an idea of the time line, let's just say the seals were opened during World War 1. In Revelation 8:1, "When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about a half an hour." 1000 years is as a day with the Lord. A half an hour works out to 20 years and 10 months.The space of time between World War 1 and World War 2. So right there we know the Tribulation isn't a 7 year period like all the false teachers would have you believe.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Yes but after the destruction of ALL nations at Armageddon, who is King, who rules the earth ?
It isn't a totalitarian dictatorship like we know or perceive. Think of when Jesus was on the earth, he never tolerated greedy or evil people, but some people that were adulterous and harlots were treated kindly, why, because they were sorry for what they were doing, they had contrite hearts and minds. The goats will be those that are stubborn and not sorry for anything they did, or are doing, regardless of world events taking place. They will curse God with their last dying breath, not asking for forgiveness or mercy.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
double post error

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Yes but after the destruction of ALL nations at Armageddon, who is King, who rules the earth ?
It isn't a totalitarian dictatorship like we know or perceive. Think of when Jesus was on the earth, he never tolerated greedy or evil people, but some people that were adulterous and harlots were treated kindly, why, because they were sorry for what they were doing, they had contrite hearts and minds. The goats will be those that are stubborn and not sorry for anything they did, or are doing, regardless of world events taking place. They will curse God with their last dying breath, not asking for forgiveness or mercy.

I still think that because of this whole set up many more "Christians" will be mislead in believing they are just and right and moral bound in their doings. I am sure those who fought The Crusades and participated in the Inquisition believed they were doing God's good work. During the reformation both Protestants and Catholics slaughtered each other believing it was their mission.

I am sure we have progressed much more beyond all that needless genocide and that "Christians" will only follow Christ...

But I wonder.
Do you think that he will ask them to kill a non-believing Goat-headed brother? Or perhaps a Jew or Muslim? Just curious and if so would you do it?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I bet you are a big Perry Stone and Steven Anderson fan, not that there is anything wrong with that, but they both cover this topic in depth.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No, the reason being is we know Jesus ended the time when God's human followers would take up arms and ever harm their neighbors like they did in the Old Testament. This destruction will be done by angels, those humans serving God at that time will only observe what takes place, they will not participate in any way, even if it means their death, because they view it as a temporary state. Anyways divine collective protection is expected by that point anyway, that is at Armageddon.
The object lesson of having swords, but putting them away was a clear directive for humans going forward, if ever in history there was a time to take up arms in defense of a higher purpose it was when Jesus was being arrested.
But essentially Jesus said defense and offence was now to be performed exclusively by angels when warranted and it would be directly authorized by God.

After Jesus left the earth Christians who kill others in Crusades to advocate their belief, are false Christians because that is not what Jesus taught his followers to do, so the Clergy class, that lead the people to do this in ignorance are very guilty before God.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

great reading...I'm curious...the time for "no more swords"....cool, He patched the ear that got the sword....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I still think that because of this whole set up many more "Christians" will be mislead in believing they are just and right and moral bound in their doings. I am sure those who fought The Crusades and participated in the Inquisition believed they were doing God's good work. During the reformation both Protestants and Catholics slaughtered each other believing it was their mission.

I am sure we have progressed much more beyond all that needless genocide and that "Christians" will only follow Christ...

But I wonder.
Do you think that he will ask them to kill a non-believing Goat-headed brother? Or perhaps a Jew or Muslim? Just curious and if so would you do it?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

But I wonder.

nope...no more loss....when the new King comes back....ALL will be brothers.....1 TIMOTHY 4:10
edit on 9-4-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

your damn right i don't tolerate greedyness. And i am not a total christian messenger. But i mean. You christians worship Osiris too. You just don't know it yet.

And if you don't. well to bad? Because there is nothing i can say that will change your mind until it is to late.

I could care less about posting this picture LOL. Anyone else here want to do a side by side comparison ? You know, its funny cuz people i have never met will walk up to me and say heeeeyyyy.. i think i know you.

You look like an actor, YEAH jonny deep or something NO i do not look like him. If there is any reason for people reconizes me .... its because i am a celt.

So assuming im gunna stomp my feet up and down that and slay some leviathans. Who will serve as my footrest? My stool. Who will fish for me at the lake as i sit there. Doing nothing but walkin on water.
hahahahha

Jokes.

But serious, Yellow stone is gunna get triggered by an earthquake and will smoke. BUT WONT BLOW. not just yet. But when it does blow if everyone isin't dead already from the pillars of the pleiades decending CLOSE TO the time yellowstone will actually explode.

so i may be back later to spam everyone here with pictures and such proving my predictions and what not.

Im kind of tired because i barely sleep. Sometimes i stay up for a full day and then some not giving a seagull. Cus thats how i roll. I read and read and read and inform people that the teacher is here. And school is in session. Some people here might already know the answers. But i doubt it.

I saw jehova face to face.

And here he is

So im the panther/jaguar. Which one of you guys is the camel? If you guys wanna call dibs on an animal now is the time. Shall i create a flying spider?. Or a crab shark? I shall create an OWL SLUG. And it will be known forever more as slug warlock.

I shall create walking venus fly traps. And they will be the dominant predators in the world. Man will have avoid them coming in and our of pipes. Possibly shooting fireballs.

Smell my breath

Timmmmbeerrrrrrrrrrr

This is my serious face.
Its quite charming isin't it.

Im gunna go to sleep now. I enjoy the night to much i stay up till sunrise. I'm an alley cat. Just like my pops.
HAve faith in Orion. The black dogs the black cat shapeshifters. Il be back to talk more trash Later gat8er *reptillian owls *

ROLL GREEN ROLL PURPLE like the landscape when im done with it. Il let the confusion up to you. Jaguar. Rolling with the panthers and the wolves. Who wants to stay on earth say I.

And who wants to be abducted by the pleiades say i * cricket cricket*

edit on 10-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Dude you are way off topic, maybe go make your own thread with these topics.

I will say this false Christianity does have links to paganism, true Christianity does not.
In fact the false Christians are likened to weeds and true Christians are likened to the wheat in
the illustration Jesus gave in Matthew 13. Here is another chart to help people see the point.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hi, would like to know. You say "He is not happy with them", whom is he not happy with?

Anymore information on this hypothesis?

Thanks its quite interesting. it relates to one of my comments I made about the very same thing. The prediction goes something like, " only when the governments and world religions release their grip on the minds (souls) of man, will the One return.

There are going to be other conditions or should I correctly say Demands placed on humanity, We will have no choice but to fall in place ! Doesn't indicate that that is a bad thing. The system will be flipped but its still going to take a long time. I think most of humanity will welcome the demands.

Not sure what to make of your post as I need more information

Thanks

edit on 10-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I love the pics !

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Give credit where credit is due. The last graphic was from the July 2013 Study edition of the Watchtower if I am not mistaken.
edit on 4/10/2013 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum