It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Stabbed At Lone Star College

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Since the progs can't ban knives (and make themselves look like complete asses in the process) what they'll do is use this terrible event to target homeschooling.

Never let a good crisis go to waste!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Wow! I just saw this pop up on my FB feed and thought I'd share.

It says the suspect is in custody but they aren't saying anything else. They haven't stated much but that some were taken to the hospital. Not sure if anyone has died but I will keep an eye on it.

This i s just sad. I will keep an eye for more updated information.

What is going on! People are snapping left and right. I wonder what happened and what caused this person to do what they did.

This is not about guns but this just shows that if someone wants to do harm to another they don't need a gun.

www.click2houston.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

No one died yet....with a gun there would have been far more loss of life.
In this case 3 students were able to wrestle him to the ground where he gave up. With a gun...that would not have happened. The kid said he dreamt about stabbing people like that from the time he was in elementary school. Do they not have guidance counselors anymore? We should probably double the numbers.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Since the progs can't ban knives (and make themselves look like complete asses in the process) what they'll do is use this terrible event to target homeschooling.

They can't even ban guns....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Didn't somebody say they were bringing a knife to a gunfight?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Never let a good crisis go to waste!

Uh...yeah...right...

In one breath, it is a "terrible event" and in the next breath it is a "good crisis."

Which is it?

edit on 10-4-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So, now that we know that Jesus doesn't exist, or is unfair.

Who knows why these people are losing it?

No Jesus, no image.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

They don't deal well with numbers.

For some reason, people here can't come to grips with the fact guns are efficient deadly weapons.

Instead of just saying, # it, I don't care that they can be used to kill people. They have to come up with this crazy ass twisted logic. "A dude with a bat could kill just as many people as a guy with a gun." Seriously?

I'm beginning to think their unwillingness to acknowledge obvious facts is symptomatic of deep seeded mental instability.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

reply to post by Ghost375

Like I stated, since the progs CAN'T ban knives and make themselves look like even worse idiots (if that is possible) they will go after homeschooling instead!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
So, now that we know that Jesus doesn't exist, or is unfair.

Who knows why these people are losing it?

No Jesus, no image.

A) Who told you that? I mean how do you know Jesus doesn't (didn't?) exist and/or is unfair?

B) What does Jesus have to do with this? I guess you think "He" was the only thing keeping people in line?

C) Did Jesus help the alter boys who were sexually abused by Priests?
Religion is not the answer, it's the question.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

In one breath, it is a "terrible event" and in the next breath it is a "good crisis."

Which is it?

I consider it a terrible event.

The Obama Whitehouse was the one that coined the phrase, "Don't let a good crisis go to waste".
As seen by Obama parading the SandyHook parents around on AF1.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
More reports of another suspect:

freerepublic.com...
--"Fox News reporting 14 injured, of which 12 required hospitalization. One of two suspects remains at large and the campus is in lockdown."

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
This story is developing. The stabbings occurred at the Cy-Fair campus at Lone Star College located at 9191 Barker Cypress. One suspect has been detained and possibly another at large.

www.israelnationalnews.com...
It was initially thought that there was a second attacker still at large, but officials now believe the attacks have ended.

freerepublic.com...
-->>> a report from KHOU-TV said a fight led to the stabbings
--from the same KHOU-TV
A witness said there were two guys running down the hallway and randomly stabbing students in the Health and Science Center. ... Other victims were reportedly attacked in the technology building…
They are searching for at least one other suspect. ....

Apparently they did have the cuffs on another person at one point:

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=9058352
We also heard from another young man who was temporarily detained with Quick on Tuesday. He told us Quick was hoping to kill people but the knife broke.

Gee, where's all the photos of this second person?

------------

BACKGROUND
www.foxnews.com...
"I can't imagine what would have happened to that young man to make him do something like this. He is very normal," said Magdalena Lopez, 48, who has lived across the street from the Quick family for 15 years.
Some neighbors described him as quiet, and noted that he didn't appear to have many friends, staying indoors most of the time unless his parents were outside working in the yard.
Michael Lincoln, who lives next door to the Quick family... added that Quick had never been aggressive, which makes the accusations against him shocking. "He stayed inside most of the time unless they were doing yard work," he said. Elva Garcia, 46, who lives two houses down from the Quicks, described him as a nice young man who stayed out of trouble and only came outside with his parents.
"We can't even believe it. What motive would he have?" Garcia said.

edit on 10-4-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
One stabber, who said he'd wanted to do that (stab someone in the face) since elementary school - I guess he realized his dream. Freaky

and...

Right Beez, they can't ban knives.
They even let them back on planes...box cutters are welcomed back.
Just don't try to bring that shampoo!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Ban knives!!!

Those mass stabbings have got to stop!!

All knives should be registered and owners should show proof they can store them safely. We should also track the sale of all knives just to make sure they are not falling into the wrong hands.

Also they tend to be very sharp maybe we could find a way to make them safer maybe dull the ends a little.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Ban knives!!!

All knives should be registered and owners should show proof they can store them safely. We should also track the sale of all knives just to make sure they are not falling into the wrong hands.

Also they tend to be very sharp maybe we could find a way to make them safer maybe dull the ends a little.

I guess you are a little late for the party. Number killed: 0

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Ban knives!!!

Why would you ban knives? If you adhere to the theory that these attacks have been planned to garner support for gun control then this falls in line with the others - there were no guns, and subsequently no deaths

Sometimes I wonder if you even look up at the screen after banging on your keyboard

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Ban knives!!!

Why would you ban knives? If you adhere to the theory that these attacks have been planned to garner support for gun control then this falls in line with the others - there were no guns, and subsequently no deaths

Sometimes I wonder if you even look up at the screen after banging on your keyboard

Blah,Blah,Blah the point is so simple even a progressive can comprehend it. Guns and knives are just tools and both can hurt and kill people.

A knife can be just as deadly of a weapon as a gun. The end. Try and spin that.
edit on 10-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i am disgusted that you pro gun guys are using this tragedy as an excuse to deny the real issue, mental instability/messed up culture that thinks goin on killing sprees is the answer. by the way it's happening elsewhere as well, in serbia a former soldier w possible post traumatic stress disorder went door to door shooting his neighbors, 13 dead.

Agreed, it's like they relish that this horrific attack happened just so they make their smart arse comments about 'banning the knife''. Although, what they're not realising is that if a gun was used in these attacks instead of a knife there would have been multiple fatalities and possibly a lot more people injured

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

"He stayed inside most of the time unless they were doing yard work,"

and home schooling...

Sounds like he didn't spend much time in the real world. Hello internet, what ye say about this person...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ban knives!!!

Not only are you pointing out the absurdity of gun control you made another point you might not know about. In China when they snap they walk into a Kindergarten and see how many 6 year olds they can stab to death. Guns in the hands of law abiding citizens stop mass shootings and mass stabbings. You never see them in the MSM but it happens everyday. Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Normally, I try to avoid using any type of cliche`, but in this instance, I can't help it.

This happened in Texas!! and nobody within the vicinity had a gun? NOBODY!?!?

No it is illegal to carry a gun onto a college campus in Texas. Same with a courthouse or a bank. If its posted its illegal. Some stores have it posted. If that law wasn't put into place by the FEDERAL government he would have been shot dead while trying to get to the second victim.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join