It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Stabbed At Lone Star College

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I bet playing call of duty made this person do this.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is an excellent example of why guns should be allowed to be owned. I won't repeat the old usual stuff about we need to ban cars, fists, and everything else that can be used to harm someone.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

And queue the politicians and ignorant citizens demanding knife bans...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Call of Duty plus psychotropic medications

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Notice how the same people who do not support the regulation and registration of guns are mocking the potential deaths of innocent people

I think this really reveals the character of these people.

I was going to say something myself.

All of the first part of this thread is from people guffawing at knife jokes, ban the knives, ra ra ra.

One guy notices it and calls people out on it, and then he's blasted by some angry citizen.

All these ignorant folk and rather violent sorts are the advocates for free weapons. That's scary.

I'd heard about this on the news earlier, but I thought someone had died when I heard it. Glad this is not the case. Even so, being sliced by an exacto knife (we called the stanley blades once) would be friggen painful.

I can only imagine the twat walking past and you feel it, not really realising. I saw his mug on the news, and he looks like a basement dweller. Yeesh.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Does it really matter if a background check is done or not? These psychopaths or sociopaths without a record would pass anyway. The problem as i see it is that these people need to be recognized before they go and apply for a permit. Why don't they start psychological testing at an early age, most kids go to school and this is where it should start. This way a psychosis can be identified at an early age and treated before someone blows up and takes out a number of innocents before it ever gets to the mass murder/suicide state. Maybe testing should be done at intervals throughout childhood to ensure that the child is developing normally. Unfortunately even if this could ever be achieved, it would never catch the adult who 'snaps' as a result of life circumstances.

Putting a healthy state of mind as part of growing up would benefit everyone. What parent wants to acknowledge that there is something really wrong with their child and that their child could become a home grown terrorist?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

oh yeah, that's just what we need.....

mandatory psychological evaluation of kids?

ffs, who comes up with that?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I hope they allow an inmate with a hammer murder fetish into his cell tonight

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Ban knives!!!

Those mass stabbings have got to stop!!

Let me point out that no one has died and only 4 of the 14 went to hospital. You think those numbers would be the same if he'd had a gun. Please....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If Obama really wanted to implement gun control to stop shootings over having political victories, he'd be out right now on the campaign trail, persuading people to support his fight to implement knife control.

If you're going to do something, at least do it consistently...even if it makes you look stupi...oh wait...

How many of you out there only actually want gun control since its because POTUS O wants it for his legacy?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I bet he used an Assault knife too, we gotta get stricter knife laws and backgrounds checks, get forks and spoons too we'll thin America by 50%, hell why not government already tells ya how to eat

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
See, gun control is starting to work already

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

At the end of the day, each of these 14 victims were/are still alive.

You ever been stabbed? I sure have.

Sometimes with the damage and complications left behind after the fact- death would be a show of mercy.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
New Info:

www.khou.com...
The Equusearch report from 2011 also stated that Quick’s mother reported he had a "mental breakdown" and contacted his parents to come get him at the college. It also mentioned that his mother was “trying to find mental help for him."

Look almost all the other infamous mass shooters, FIRST comes the shrink, THEN comes the violence.

www.click2houston.com...
...he told investigators during a videotaped interview that:
“He had been fantasizing about cutting off people’s faces and wearing them as masks since he was eight years old. Mr. Quick stated that he also fantasized about necrophilia and cannibalism.” ...
In planning the attack, Quick told police he used his home computer to research mass stabbings, and that he had read numerous books about mass killings and serial murderers.

www.khou.com...
(attorney Jules)Laird said Quick was still processing what had happened and appeared to have difficulty understanding the gravity of the accusations against him.*
“He was able to talk to me, but he is also telling me things that (need to be) evaluated,” he said. ...
Laird insisted there was more to the story.
“They’ve got a statement from him, but that’s not the whole story. There are other things that he has not told them. There are other things that I need to find out about. And then we will provide the whole story to the public so that they can understand what happened,” he said.

------------
*a classic sign of mind control conditioning

www.khou.com...
Within 15 minutes, a suspect was in custody; however, there was still some confusion, as some officers believed another suspect was still on the loose.
“Two of the victims here are saying there’s two different guys stabbing people. The suspect who is in custody is one,” an officer said. “The second male is going to be a white male, blonde hair, probably possibly shoulder length, wearing a white t-shirt.”
Other officers heard the same from other students.
It is still unclear who that second male was.

-------------

Multiple eyewitnesses report more than one suspect. I conclude there was more than one suspect!

edit on 11-4-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Originally posted by MrWendal

[color=FF764D]#1.You ever been stabbed? [color=FF764D]#2.I sure have.

[color=FF764D]#3.Sometimes with the damage and complications left behind after the fact- death would be a show of mercy.
[color=FF764D]#1. ~ That's none of your business.
[color=FF764D]#2. ~ I don't care.
[color=FF764D]#3. ~ Irrelevant.

[color=FF764D]All 3.↑: Completely avoiding my point which was clearly a direct response to your previous↓post which contained an incomplete list of possible conclusions.

I agree guns are very efficient, but that is not the point. No one is arguing efficiency.

At the end of the end of the day which matters most?

a) What weapon you were killed with

b) The fact that you were killed

edit on 4/12/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

[

[color=FF764D]#1. ~ That's none of your business.

It may not be my business, but it goes to the heart of seeing if you actually have any idea what you are talking about.

[color=FF764D]#2. ~ I don't care.

Of course you do not care. Why should you? It is much easier to spout ridiculous nonsense than actually care about others and come to realistic solutions.

[color=FF764D]#3. ~ Irrelevant.

Actually it is not irrelevant at all. Does quality of life not help define is a person is actually "alive"?

[color=FF764D]All 3.↑: Completely avoiding my point which was clearly a direct response to your previous↓post which contained an incomplete list of possible conclusions.

Much the same way you avoided my point? Don't cry foul now

edit on 12-4-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Of course you do not care. Why should you? It is much easier to spout ridiculous nonsense than actually care about others and come to realistic solutions.
I will choose honesty over false empathy, every single time.

Actually it is not irrelevant at all. Does quality of life not help define is a person is actually "alive"?

Much the same way you avoided my point? Don't cry foul now

I was trying to stay on topic. Your point is in no way relevant to this particular topic of discussion, which is pertaining to the 14 people who were stabbed a few days ago, at the Lonestar College in Texas.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Of course. You steer the conversation, but if I reply to what you posted I am "off topic".

Such a typical tactic when one has no argument

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

lmao. You're full of it, and you know it.

On the off chance that you don't realize that you're full of crap, here's a recap.

Three people hurt in the stabbings were discharged from a Houston hospital Wednesday, while two others remained there in good condition, hospital spokeswoman Kathryn Klein said.

www.cnn.com...

At the end of the end of the day which matters most?

a) What weapon you were killed with

b) The fact that you were killed
C) The fact that they're all alive and well.

Does quality of life not help define is a person is actually "alive"?
They're all alive and well.

Sometimes with the damage and complications left behind after the fact- death would be a show of mercy.
They're all alive and well.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Being discharged from a hospital does not automatically mean you are alive and well. It means you no longer need emergency treatment.

Who is full of crap now?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join