It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea to 'launch missile TOMORROW' after warning foreigners to evacuate South

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How about a new headline;

North Korea To No Longer Exist - Starting Tomorrow!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'll bet my left index finger that this WON'T happen......tomorrow anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

When have these tests taken place? Since the first generation system deployed in the 80's. We are on the 4th generation currently.

Where can you look this up? Nowhere, sorry. Don't have to believe it if you don't want to, but it may or may not help you sleep better.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
can I plz haz war pron naow?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Mffft,.
just another bluff by the boy wonder..

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
They will almost certainly launch a test missile or two. They will probably wisely set a trajectory clearly en route to the ocean. We'll know within minutes of a launch exactly where a missile is headed. There is no way possible it will even get close to a populated center before being shot down. If it is, I imagine we'll have plenty of proof it was going to do so, so we can justify shooting it down - as I'm sure NK will want to claim we are trying to antagonize them by doing so.

They are not going to war. And we won't go to war with them by shooting down missiles. They are not that incredibly stupid - they are playing a clever game with us. I'm certain all their rhetoric was calculated and carefully thought out before being made public. They are experts at propaganda keep in mind.

When I served in Korea in the 80s, they had a village called Propaganda Village. It was like a Hollywood set. A front facade, with no actual buildings, and blaring megaphone that declared into South Korea what a super wonderful place NK would be to live. That is what they are used to.. lies and deception and tricks, and they are quite good at it.

And they are also expert at taking advantage of acts of aggression towards them, even if that wasn't the intent. When I was visiting the DMZ during my tour there, we were told with a great degree of seriousness, that we would NOT lift our arm, point, wave, or do anything provocative. For we were being filmed the entire time we were there by NK, and that if we did such a thing, they would certainly take it and twist it into something horrible that a U.S. soldier was doing. So yea.. they are experts at taking a situation and twisting it to put their enemy in a bad light, and themselves into the role of a victim.

So I imagine it would be in our best interest to do NOTHING if they launch missiles, if we determine they are not heading anywhere important. By doing so, they will dig themselves into a deeper hole that no ally will want to help dig them out of. We should not give them any fuel to flame their agenda. That is exactly what they want.
edit on 10-4-2013 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
did someone already do the numerology bit with 4.11?

im sure of it even though i can't read through 9 pages of boring drek on this story.

let them launch it, then the future will unfold.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I'd expect them to maybe try another test firing. They were set up for a second one last time, but they got another fizzle yield. Had the first one worked, I would have expected them to shoot the second one too for emphasis, but they held off.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
did someone already do the numerology bit with 4.11?

Let me see, 4 + 1 + 1 = 6, we have had 3 crazy leaders of North Korea, so we get 666..

You see, anyone can make up nonsense with numerology!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
rt.com...

found this in another thread, looks like the launch is getting ready

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Its tomorrow , Im still here

Guam USA , one of the main targets

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'm sure he will tell his people we backed down .

Right about now he probably has the squirts .

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wrong my friend, the US is in a totally aggressive posture, check the deployment of the fleet in the south china see etc. I guarantee north korea will attack no one. And no I don't watch MSM.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Holy Crap, this is serious now, we need to deploy a lot more troops and stuff over there.
end sarcasm

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join